Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is definitely a big part of why they're (Joel) is trying to make THE MONTAGUES a thing, so they can be some weird unofficial double act. The only poster I can imagine THE MONTAGUES on is a pantomime or, of course, Shrek.
Or the other grandparents in Charlie and the chocolate family

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Who will tell them that people only like couples content if both people are young and attractive? (I'm Carrie's age before anyone says she is young)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine if we all walked around like...
"From High School Drop Out to Office Manager!"

Like, lol - stand down, Shrek, it's not a flex.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just dropping in to say I'm still uploading receipts to the wiki (insert the 'it's been 84 years' gif here) but I've now run out of space on her page which is just typical! I've asked the mods for another page to be added so hopefully I can continue uploading the rest of it soon.

I've messed around with the order of things and added new sections so it's going to look a lot different once it's complete. I ran out of space in the middle of the "Joel Romance" section so that's going to look a little weird until I can get it fix so just... look the other way until I can get it sorted lol

I'll have a play around with how to use the new page and see if it's easier to stick everything Joel related onto that or keep it at the top of the main page and push other stuff onto the new page.

I haven't deleted anything in the wiki, I'm adding to what was there and I'm saving everything to a word doc as I go so if something disappears with my edits just let me know and I'll put it back in. I wanted to say a big thank you to @witchofwestbyfleet and @Sanctified for all the amazing work you've put into the wiki, it's given me a great foundation to add to!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Funny story to share: I’ve heard from a v reliable source that Joel is (or has been) in contact with Oli more than once to facilitate getting his remaining belongings/occasional bits of post to him. Make of that what you will!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Funny story to share: I’ve heard from a v reliable source that Joel is (or has been) in contact with Oli more than once to facilitate getting his remaining belongings/occasional bits of post to him. Make of that what you will!
I hope Oli says “I don’t want them, just get rid” or ignores him 🙄 I can image Joel turning up at the stage door of Frozen with a cardboard box full of his things… with a long note from Carrie to oliver telling him that she’s glad they split up because it allowed to find her true love 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m sure if any of the belongings meant anything O would’ve picked them up by now. Did he forget the albums of mer people snapshots?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Isn't one of Carrie's favourite quotes something like 'don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm'? This goes against everything she's ever said lol.

From west end actor, to temporary courier, back to west end actor. He's like those out of touch youtubers who are like 'I tried working in Mcdonalds for a day'. stfu
It’s giving Alfie Deyes living on £1 for a day “not a Tory” vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just saw Carrie's comment and these replies... what the hell!
Haha, Carrie: ‘please don’t alert me to that kind of cruelty’
Comment posters: ‘that’s nothing, what about the pig heads insta account!’

I don’t like Carrot but I do think that was a bit mean, are her followers… ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 117
This is definitely a big part of why they're (Joel) is trying to make THE MONTAGUES a thing, so they can be some weird unofficial double act. The only poster I can imagine THE MONTAGUES on is a pantomime or, of course, Shrek.
Like a northern comedy double act except the comedy is entirely unintentional

Reactions: 4
OMG what is wrong with people? Why would you even post that as a fan? I bet they’re well and truly blocked.
Imagine if the plot twist was - it was THAT fan that made the pig account, lol (not condoning, it would just be a wild ride!)

Reactions: 16
New comment from Carrot on the poolside “quiet time” photo
View attachment 2099041
This made me laugh for the simple fact that the fan has her same attitude. Practically insulting her and then adding ♥♥♥.
---
OMG what is wrong with people? Why would you even post that as a fan? I bet they’re well and truly blocked.
I think they were trolling, sounds very much like it since they insulted her and then added hearts, just like Carrie does. She telling people to duck off between the lines or insults then and then adds much love ♥♥♥.

If Carrie posts another rant about this, I could even believe she posted that with a fake account to get her 5 minutes of fame and some simpathy.

Reactions: 28
That exchange is a classic lesson for Carrot on why she shouldn't respond. It got so much worse with the pig wedding 😱

She can't help herself

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.