Carrie Hope Fletcher #63 Andrew Lloyd Webber's costly mistake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if this has been shared but as I was reading through Carries tweets about audiences singing, I saw this tweet that Joel had liked.

If this is May 11th, that’s only a few days after their first date. Definitely looks like a stalker that has turned up to watch his favourite performer and won’t leave her side rather than a new boyfriend lovingly looking on.
“Look of love”. Man looks like Quasimodo

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Is it just me or does he look a bit creepy in that hoodie? Wish he’d swap it for a jacket of some sort.

Reactions: 30
I don’t know if this has been shared but as I was reading through Carries tweets about audiences singing, I saw this tweet that Joel had liked.

If this is May 11th, that’s only a few days after their first date. Definitely looks like a stalker that has turned up to watch his favourite performer and won’t leave her side rather than a new boyfriend lovingly looking on.
OMG, that looks downright creepy!

Reactions: 19

That's more 'witch please' than true love tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not to defend them, but I took that as sarcasm. Like when someone posts a group pic where you look absolutely awful and they say it's the best you've ever looked. They posted that on purpose to laugh at themselves because they both look awful and uncomfortable. Or maybe I'm just overestimating their sense of humour. 😹😹😹😹

Reactions: 7
Joel said he doesn't know what he's doing after Hamilton and "that's just the nature of our work."
Definitely got the impression it wasn't his choice. I missed a few minutes of the conversation though so I can't say for sure.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she still has an hourglass type figure, it's just not as small as it once was. She still has a small waist, a lot of the clothes she used to wear would still work for her. Look at this for example - cute!! The awful coloured tights are horrendous but the rest suits her.

Compare and contrast with this, which drowns her and has the most awful garish print.
I actually don’t agree about tights, usually she wears too colourful ones that don’t go with her outfit but these purple tights match her floral pinafore dress so I don’t see the problem. Overall she looks lovely in this outfit, I would wear this.

I agree about second outfit, it’s shapeless and horrendous 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Same vibes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here we bleeping go:

Trigger warning on this pic that is the thumbnail for it 😂
Yeah Joel as you said yourself, read the room! Tell your WIFey the same when she's trying to pass herself off as a penniless waif who has to beg gifts. Instead let her embrace the fact that she is a privileged woman who owns multiple homes and had more holidays since lockdown than some of us have had in our lives. Felt sorry for your mum being treated to a night at the theatre instead of a day at her son's wedding, how could you?

Reactions: 27
Yeah agreed with the comments re: clothes, I actually think she would still really suit tea dresses etc. If you’ve got curves and an hourglass figure the best thing you can do is embrace them and find clothes that accentuate your waistline.

Reactions: 13
Loooool his tweets on the “theatre controversy” and tagging This Morning, Alison Hammond and Dermot O’Leary like them having a topical discussion on a daytime talk show made these assholes at the theatre behave they way they did. He then felt compelled to go on an Insta rant about it like it’s some massive scandal that has shocked the world. Yes, it’s a shame the show was ruined for the cast and the audience but as someone so perfectly said in his comments stand down, Joel. It’s not that deep and people demanding that This Morning issue an apology is utterly ridiculous.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Loooool his tweets on the “theatre controversy” and tagging This Morning, Alison Hammond and Dermot O’Leary like them having a topical discussion on a daytime talk show made these assholes at the theatre behave they way they did. He then felt compelled to go on an Insta rant about it like it’s some massive scandal that has shocked the world. Yes, it’s a shame the show was ruined for the cast and the audience but as someone so perfectly said in his comments stand down, Joel. It’s not that deep and people demanding that This Morning issue an apology is utterly ridiculous.
I just find it ironic that Crabbie, Debbie and Shrek are kicking off about it - but not ONCE did they say a peep about all the hatefuls screaming and carrying on when Carrie came on the stage in Heathers!

Reactions: 24
It was mentioned in Twitter saying the ones causing trouble mentioned this morning to foh when told to be quiet. I’m glad he’s talking about it and more should as a regular to the theatre etiquette is getting worse

Reactions: 23
Looks like Crabbie is desperate for some cash before she is off on her next holiday with the ogre...
Screenshot_20230408_150340_Instagram.jpg

🤡🤮🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
´STAND DOWN JOEL’ 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm actually with him on This Morning tbh. The fact that such a high profile TV actively encouraged/dismissed bad behaviour towards a fellow entertainment industry format is very poor.

Behaviour in theatres, and in public in general, is getting rapidly worse and more entitled. It absolutely needs addressing and a TV show with such a large platform should not be actively encouraging bad behaviour

It's yet another poor content decision on This Mornings part. Issue an apology? I'm not sure but they absolutely should address it

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Sorry, I also agree with Joel here. If the twatty audience members hadn't mentioned that This Morning said singing along was alright, he might have been a bit OTT in his response but they were literally using This Morning to justify their appalling behaviour.

I've worked in theatres and fully support the recent drive to bring etiquette to audience members. The level of drinking, entitlement and disrespect to staff, performers and fellow audience members is unacceptable and it's HEINOUS* for a TV show to endorse singing along at the theatre. You just don't unless you're told you can.

*sorry, had to Carrie for a second there

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.