Carrie Hope Fletcher #63 Andrew Lloyd Webber's costly mistake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did This Morning say exactly ??
That audience members should be allowed to get up and dance and sing during a show. Alison also said she wouldn’t go see this show as she would want to enjoy herself and they all laughed through the segment

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Loooool his tweets on the “theatre controversy” and tagging This Morning, Alison Hammond and Dermot O’Leary like them having a topical discussion on a daytime talk show made these assholes at the theatre behave they way they did. He then felt compelled to go on an Insta rant about it like it’s some massive scandal that has shocked the world. Yes, it’s a shame the show was ruined for the cast and the audience but as someone so perfectly said in his comments stand down, Joel. It’s not that deep and people demanding that This Morning issue an apology is utterly ridiculous.
The stand down tweet was me! 😅 I had too.. yes I agree that singing along has its place in theatre.. (forgive me I’m not a theatre fan) shows like mamma Mia amongst others have parts where people are encouraged to sing along. However, I do agree that if you watching a show like les Mis for example, just watch the performance.
I do highly doubt that it was this morning’s fault that some obnoxious people ruined the show though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stand down tweet was me! 😅 I had too.. yes I agree that singing along has its place in theatre.. (forgive me I’m not a theatre fan) shows like mamma Mia amongst others have parts where people are encouraged to sing along. However, I do agree that if you watching a show like les Mis for example, just watch the performance.
I do highly doubt that it was this morning’s fault that some obnoxious people ruined the show though.
If you don't take it down before he sees it, he's going to block you!

Reactions: 3
I just find it ironic that Crabbie, Debbie and Shrek are kicking off about it - but not ONCE did they say a peep about all the hatefuls screaming and carrying on when Carrie came on the stage in Heathers!
I sat next to a group of Carrot Cult members when the lead vegetable was in it at Heathers and they sang through the show. Screamed. Cried and generally were OTT. Asked them to give it a rest. Ignored. Moved to another seat but their front row behaviour continued. Attention seekers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
If you don't take it down before he sees it, he's going to block you!
Tbh I’m past caring for these two.. I actually was blocked on instagram by them for doing absolutely nothing wrong.. I’d prefer to get updates from here as I cannot stand them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok, I just saw the This Morning clip. I thought it was an actual discussion with theatre actors involved in a debate not just the presenters discussing it amongst themselves. I feel the conversation was missing context of when singing is allowed at the theatre though. During the actual performance that is part of the show/story then no I wouldn’t wanna hear some rando in front of me singing out of tune and it should be prohibited and enforced as a rule. After the curtain call when the whole cast is onstage and everybody is on their feet in the audience that is when it’s ok to sing along and that would be ridiculous for the theatre to ban as it’s always been done.

I still feel Joel just never properly explains himself online though when trying to make what (in this case) is a valid point And just rambles like a crazy person instead of rationally making his point.

Reactions: 20
I still feel Joel just never properly explains himself online though when trying to make what (in this case) is a valid point And just rambles like a crazy person instead of rationally making his point.
Like Carrot, her HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!! has very little of value to bring to the table knowledge wise. They just both like the sound of their own voices!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess we should count our blessings THE HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!! doesn’t shout in videos like his WIFE!!!!!!!!
He reserves his shouting for his POSTS!!!!!!!!!
Lard have mercy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't pay £70 plus to hear Karen from Grimsby shrieking like a dying animal singing out of tune to a song she doesn't actually know the lyrics too

If there's an encouraged encore at the end during the bows then yeah it's fine to sing along. But during the actual show? Nope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
First of all, the commenter obviously took a month off from following CHF because she thinks this is news.
Second, is this an anniversary? I don’t think we’re at the 2 month since wedding mark yet and the 1 yr anniversary of their first date/move in is still a month away.
Has she said ANYTHING about the new play she signed on for?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
First of all, the commenter obviously took a month off from following CHF because she thinks this is news.
Second, is this an anniversary? I don’t think we’re at the 2 month since wedding mark yet and the 1 yr anniversary of their first date/move in is still a month away.

Joel in this photo is giving me...

I admit though that's the only wedding photo where she looks genuinely happy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine celebrating a wedding anniversary before your first relationship anniversary.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Does she need the views on Instagram for ££££
The Cameo shout out. Think Carrot has bills to pay.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does she need the views on Instagram for ££££
The Cameo shout out. Think Carrot has bills to pay.
Sound like it but that’s crazy , she has a flat in London she rents out which probably covers her mortgage, payments from books and concerts and the West End

Reactions: 7
But she has a soon to be unemployed dependent 😂
Imagine the Shirtless-dancing-Waitrose-bag-on-head type content we'll get from an attention starved unemployed Joel 😭

I'm never going to get over the fact that THIS is the creature she married

Screenshot_20230117-163311_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.