Carrie Hope Fletcher #63 Andrew Lloyd Webber's costly mistake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah can’t believe I’m gonna side with Joel on something but am I hell paying good money (that usually includes transport and a hotel) to see a show just to hear randos sing along! Trust me I would love to sing too for the vibes lol but I’m there to see the performers not a karaoke night, unless the performers ask you to sing along.

Reactions: 37
Imagine the Shirtless-dancing-Waitrose-bag-on-head type content we'll get from an attention starved unemployed Joel 😭

I'm never going to get over the fact that THIS is the creature she married

View attachment 2086575
I've never seen this picture. So many questions. Why is that on his head? Why is he topless? Is that a Carrie video up on the telly? Did he think this was funny? Just why?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know if this has been shared but as I was reading through Carries tweets about audiences singing, I saw this tweet that Joel had liked.

If this is May 11th, that’s only a few days after their first date. Definitely looks like a stalker that has turned up to watch his favourite performer and won’t leave her side rather than a new boyfriend lovingly looking on.
Look of “can we go please I need a piss”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The vibes I get from what we see of Joel's behaviour is like when you get unwanted attention from the office clown or that weirdo at the pub who tries to buy you a drink, or someone who incessantly messages, etc. He takes up way too much space, and I don't necessarily mean build wise, but character wise, ego-wise, annoyance-wise. If I had to work or live with him I would be stressed out. He strikes me as loud, crass, demanding, unintelligent blundering oaf.

Reactions: 39
I've never seen this picture. So many questions. Why is that on his head? Why is he topless? Is that a Carrie video up on the telly? Did he think this was funny? Just why?
I think it's thread 50 for context.

We didn't know either. He definitely thought he was funny but deleted the story after a while.

Reactions: 15
The vibes I get from what we see of Joel's behaviour is like when you get unwanted attention from the office clown or that weirdo at the pub who tries to buy you a drink, or someone who incessantly messages, etc. He takes up way too much space, and I don't necessarily mean build wise, but character wise, ego-wise, annoyance-wise. If I had to work or live with him I would be stressed out. He strikes me as loud, crass, demanding, unintelligent blundering oaf.
This is exactly it. He’s the weirdo at your office that you tolerate because you can’t say “duck off” to, so you make polite conversation and then he won’t leave you alone ever

Reactions: 19
I think it's thread 50 for context.

We didn't know either. He definitely thought he was funny but deleted the story after a while.
If he wasn't obviously in Carrie's house, I would have immediately jumped to some sort of incel-esque ritual to try and make Carrie fall in love with him or something.

Guess it worked (?)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Quite sad we’ll be getting the usual type of thread title (even if funny) was enjoying the six degrees of separation ones to Carrie.
So many hilarious ones got lost in the fun.
Did anyone keep a list for the wiki?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest self entitled tweets about audience singing are typical arrogance.
How abouttttt you wouldn’t even be up there on a stage of any significance if you didn’t suck up every ounce of fame from your brother’s success you stuck up prick!
Goes on more holidays than Colleen Rooney! (Well, not quite that many).

Reactions: 2
So I was rewatching some of her Heathers vlogs (cos I actually do like some of her theatre vlogs - it's why I initially liked her) she made a comment (10:15 onwards). She said that the fact the fans of heathers knew every line, every song, every lyric, and every moment from the movie that was in the show made her very very happy and made it feel like a rock concert.

I don't agree with people shouting along in theatres unless it's an encore/sing-a-long but she really needs to address that some of her fans are just as guilty of this behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So I was rewatching some of her Heathers vlogs (cos I actually do like some of her theatre vlogs - it's why I initially liked her) she made a comment (10:15 onwards). She said that the fact the fans of heathers knew every line, every song, every lyric, and every moment from the movie that was in the show made her very very happy and made it feel like a rock concert.

I don't agree with people shouting along in theatres unless it's an encore/sing-a-long but she really needs to address that some of her fans are just as guilty of this behaviour.

The Heathers fans were out of control.
Screaming their way through songs. No consideration at all for people coming to see Heathers for the first time. Her ego loved it when they screamed as she ripped open her shirt and mounted Jamie. I almost bit through my own tongue cringing at her trying to look sexy in that scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah can’t believe I’m gonna side with Joel on something but am I hell paying good money (that usually includes transport and a hotel) to see a show just to hear randos sing along! Trust me I would love to sing too for the vibes lol but I’m there to see the performers not a karaoke night, unless the performers ask you to sing along.
I knew the words to every song in SIX before I saw it here in Dallas, and I didn't make a peep until the megaSIX because as much as I wanted to, I knew better and would never have wanted to ruin someone else's experience!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Irritatingly, I also agree with Joel on the theatre etiquette front (stopped clock right twice a day kind of thing) I was actually part of the surveyed group by BECTU referenced in a lot of the articles and behaviour in theatres has gotten truly shocking. I have a lot of sympathy for FOH staff, and I’m genuinely quite disgusted by the comments from This Morning. But (as this is a Crabbie thread) the hypocrisy of her is unreal. The audience when I went to see Heathers was so godawful it put me off seeing any kind of overly hyped musical, especially with Freebie in a lead role, because the behaviour of those around me was vile. Shouting, whooping, singing along, shouting lines out etc. I’ve been to pantos that have had less audience interaction than I saw at Heathers. Obviously panto is also its own wheelhouse of audience etiquette. Truly it seems the British public have become beyond entitled. Joel isn’t the only MT person I’ve seen speak out about This Morning as well. Terrible moment when the worst person you know makes a correct statement…

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Descriptors in that last sentence apply to Carrie too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Irritatingly, I also agree with Joel on the theatre etiquette front (stopped clock right twice a day kind of thing) I was actually part of the surveyed group by BECTU referenced in a lot of the articles and behaviour in theatres has gotten truly shocking. I have a lot of sympathy for FOH staff, and I’m genuinely quite disgusted by the comments from This Morning. But (as this is a Crabbie thread) the hypocrisy of her is unreal. The audience when I went to see Heathers was so godawful it put me off seeing any kind of overly hyped musical, especially with Freebie in a lead role, because the behaviour of those around me was vile. Shouting, whooping, singing along, shouting lines out etc. I’ve been to pantos that have had less audience interaction than I saw at Heathers. Obviously panto is also its own wheelhouse of audience etiquette. Truly it seems the British public have become beyond entitled. Joel isn’t the only MT person I’ve seen speak out about This Morning as well. Terrible moment when the worst person you know makes a correct statement…
I wonder what Joel's response about the Heathers crowd would have been. Cos he either sticks by his words with how crappy the behaviour is, or shits over Carrie's show and her fans.

It's why I try and stay away from jukebox musicals. The only one I've seen is Jersey Boys and that was fantastic. But I guess the demographic isn't teenagers or drunk middle aged women so I guess I got lucky?

Reactions: 9
I wonder what Joel's response about the Heathers crowd would have been. Cos he either sticks by his words with how crappy the behaviour is, or shits over Carrie's show and her fans.

It's why I try and stay away from jukebox musicals. The only one I've seen is Jersey Boys and that was fantastic. But I guess the demographic isn't teenagers or drunk middle aged women so I guess I got lucky?
I’ve seen two juke box musicals - Jersey Boys and Moulin Rouge. Both of them, when entering the theatre, we were told by FOH staff that you weren’t to get up and dance or sing until the curtain call, and everyone in the theatre stuck to it. It’s disrespectful to do otherwise and I don’t understand how some people don’t get that?

Reactions: 23
Back in university I worked FOH in a theatre with High School Musical running and even the actual CHILDREN could manage staying in their seats and being quiet during the songs until the finale. Joel is vile but he’s right in this case, it’s not a concert.

Reactions: 19
Six did a couple of singalong shows a few years back which were sold as such. I know that’s a very different musical and lends itself to that, but perhaps it could be an idea for the jukebox musicals of the world to start advertising. Although I don’t know if it would really work!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.