Carrie Hope Fletcher #63 Andrew Lloyd Webber's costly mistake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not like other princesses
Ahhh but... I mean unless she has changed her mind after all these years... she did sing about wanting to be a Disney princess. The annoying thing is that song is bloody catchy and back then she did actually dress quite nicely, she performed at summer in the city one year in a cute red polka dot dress (kinda 50s style)

Reactions: 5
Remember the old times when she'd wear flattering dresses, those are the times when I'd wanna buy those dresses myself.
0c1738afe660577b6a7d260f34f8b32b.jpg

fd1ce15d2d9b8085ae6f07ba36d52053.jpg

Now I wouldn't be caught dead in any of the clothes she wears. 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s always had a flair of „I’m just like you - only better“ about her :D (also known as Not like other girls)

Reactions: 24
I've always thought she looked like a knob, personally.

It's not my style either. I think she got away with those dresses due to pretty privilege rather than knowing how to properly style them to pull off the pin up look.

She is so unsexy and doesn't have a hint of edgyness to her. Cute worked for a while but it only lasted so long.

Reactions: 21
She’s always had a flair of „I’m just like you - only better“ about her :D (also known as Not like other girls)
Everybody was wearing those retro style dresses when she was (including me - I had a pang for one of those wide waist belts not long ago and I'm glad I shut that urge down now 😁)

She just has this air of "Look at me, I'm so SPESHAL and ALTERNATIVE wearing what hundreds of other people are wearing" 🥱

Reactions: 11
I've always thought she looked like a knob, personally.

Oh don’t get me wrong she’s a massive pick me and 100% only wore those dresses to be “quirky” but they’re much much nicer than her current bag lady outfit

Reactions: 16
Just to clarify: me posting those photos doesn't make her a fashion icon or a visionary for wearing those dresses. We know she's none of those things.

She's always been a massive twit, but it's undeniable that those outfits suited her. Now she looks like she's rummaging in other people's trash for discarded clothes. Imagine being so smug when you look like tit, at least before when she was smug she looked nice (at least occasionally).

Just read this on the Instagram of a Scottish Author I’ve just discovered. As far as I can see he isn’t well known and is only about to release his second novel. He’s passionate, humble and grateful despite not even having that many followers. THIS is why I hate “celebrity” authors like Carrie who get opportunities to promote their books handed to them on a platter just because of who they are/what they do/who they know. I dislike her and that stupid rickshaw cringe promo even more now 😣
5AAA9C9D-E48C-4B7B-B9C4-7919539AFCA8.jpeg

Just read this on the Instagram of a Scottish Author I’ve just discovered. As far as I can see he isn’t well known and is only about to release his second novel. He’s passionate, humble and grateful despite not even having that many followers. THIS is why I hate “celebrity” authors like Carrie who get opportunities to promote their books handed to them on a platter just because of who they are/what they do/who they know. I dislike her and that stupid rickshaw cringe promo even more now 😣 View attachment 2085343
Yeah the whole author thing annoys me too. Even more so when a celebrity is approached and is basically told 'we know you're somewhat famous and we want a book from you. we don't care what you write about or if it's good or not, write something- anything'. Rather than having someone writing the story first then using their name to get it published.

I know authors. It can take years for even one story to get picked up. Carrie can bash one fanfiction out a year with it almost being automatically guaranteed a times bestseller or something. It's really unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The red and white spotted dress was almost like a trademark outfit for her with how much she wore it and how she was often drawn in the fan art in it. I think that she dresses better back then as I like that style of clothing still 😅. She was a bit half arsed with the quirky vintage look just as she is now with her clothes, these days though, it's more rummaging in a dressing up box to find an outfit. She deliberately tries to be quirky and it doesn't suit her and she looks older than she is. I'm all for people expressing themselves through clothing but Carrie's clothing is awful.

Reactions: 18
No idea what he was doing when that photo was taken, but I've always been afraid of people shouting at other people. I always saw that as a symptom of them being unhinged. 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️
He also looks like he might spit on you when he shouts.
View attachment 2084643
---

I think Jill meant to say A complete joke and spell checker got in the way.
Completely agree, my dad always said shouting was a symptom of someone being unsure of themselves.
I shout and I’m very unsure of myself 😂
Btw I’m not saying my dad is right at all I’m just saying he always said there are so many other ways to communicate in a healthy way to get a point across instead of shouting
---
Ahhh but... I mean unless she has changed her mind after all these years... she did sing about wanting to be a Disney princess. The annoying thing is that song is bloody catchy and back then she did actually dress quite nicely, she performed at summer in the city one year in a cute red polka dot dress (kinda 50s style)

She looks beautiful here! I know as we age we all change but that blonde looks so good on her! She has such a naturally pretty face with gorgeous skin so I don’t get what she is doing now

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Do you know what pisses me off most about this Carrie-Oliver thing? It’s that it always has me thinking - how bleeping charmed and privileged must her life be that the worst thing that’s ever happened to her is her boyfriend breaking up with her? I mean, seriously?

If she’d actually experienced any real hardship in life (and I hope she never does), a break up wouldn’t even be Top 5 of her problems.

Trust me. And I’m someone who, admittedly, does get self-indulgently sad about a lot of things that may not be a big problem in the real world. I also have mental illness and still have the self-awareness to recognise that, whilst I may be upset or feel lonely, I also go to sleep every night in a warm bed, which is a lot more than many other people have.

She needs to grow the duck up and get some awareness about what it’s like to have real problems. A break-up is so bleeping insignificant to anyone else who actually has to face proper hardship in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.