Carrie Hope Fletcher #63 Andrew Lloyd Webber's costly mistake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel bad that I posted that pic 🙁 but as Carrie put it on her insta I thought that would be ok.

Reactions: 3
On another note, ffs Carrie. Now I’m craving Fox’s fruits/and or glacier mints so I tried to add them to my Tesco order but they don’t stock them 😭 so I actually am jealous of her 🤦🏻‍♀️
STRANDED!!!! IN CONFECTIONERY JEALOUSLY!!!!!!!! THE CAPTIAL OF INFLUENCER ENVY!!!!!

P.S I can’t stand her fluttery way with words, ‘showered’ with them? God sake I doubt Joel’s mam tipped the bag over her head. Or maybe she did and chose the hardest sweets in revenge for the cheese and onion wedding? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If that happens, she's gonna do IVF for triplets or something, so she can win this contest. 😹😹😹😹🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

I know it's just a contest in her head, just putting this out there.
Like the scene in Friends where Monica's thunder is stolen, Monica tells Rachel that if Rachel ever gets engaged Monica will announce on the same day that she is pregnant. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg found it @carriehopefletcher!!!!!! Xoxoxo

(Except there was no large promotional pile and there was only one sad copy on the shelf next to on of Gi’s books)

94073E32-753D-4F69-80BE-913B2F6D3E5F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2084444
Photo evidence of Joel on the phone to Iceland Air…
No idea what he was doing when that photo was taken, but I've always been afraid of people shouting at other people. I always saw that as a symptom of them being unhinged. 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️
He also looks like he might spit on you when he shouts.
78498331-bca8-44ea-ad46-f18776126463_text.gif

---
Omg found it @carriehopefletcher!!!!!! Xoxoxo

(Except there was no large promotional pile and there was only one sad copy on the shelf next to on of Gi’s books)

View attachment 2084606
I think Jill meant to say A complete joke and spell checker got in the way.

Reactions: 5
Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 - Not like other couples (and don't we know it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
P.S I can’t stand her fluttery way with words, ‘showered’ with them? God sake I doubt Joel’s mam tipped the bag over her head. Or maybe she did and chose the hardest sweets in revenge for the cheese and onion wedding? 😂
She probs bought her a few bags full (like the nursery rhyme :ROFLMAO:).

Btw Carrie's hair looks like it has been un-dyed in that picture with her MIL.

[For the record, my opinion of Gail is starting at a low point, because she brought up Joel. And I don't even mean that in a jokey way]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There was a comment on his live saying Joel was on Celebrity Hunted? When was this?
Nah they said "would you can Carrie go on Celebrity Hunted?"
Joel's response is that Carrie would be great 🙄
But he would be rubbish

Reactions: 2
I popped in and out of the live. Doesn't look like he saved it but I'm 99% sure he confirmed he's leaving Hamilton in June.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.