Carrie Hope Fletcher #63 Andrew Lloyd Webber's costly mistake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s supposed to be promoting her book not getting into spats in Q and A - which we should point out no one sees until she decides to answer the question!
#HQstories must be tearing their hair out over her online behaviour. It’s like she just can’t help herself.
Book promo - unhinged, passive aggressive Q&A- book promo

She is a PR nightmare. She could have just dome a “book promo” Q&A, stratches the need for attention itch and she can send herself relevant questions that we’ve mocked on tattle like ”what happened to the plane“ “who do you imagine as Greyson and L’Oréal” (she’ll pretend it’s Joel even though he was knee deep in archived chat), “what Happened to the token trans character” and “was L’Oréal running from Leicester Square to wherever inspired by your marathons” etc

Reactions: 21
I'm not getting "Sending love!" from you Carrie, I'm getting "Throwing tantrums!"

Why does the crazy carrot do this to herself?
And why does she pretend like she's some amazing relationship advisor, when she's been (a) married about six weeks if that (b) married after less than a year anyway?

Honestly step away from the phone dearie.

p.s. am I in the "brigade"? I do hope so. Love brigading around all over the place :ROFLMAO:
Her stating she is ‘happily married’ is such a disingenuous use of a phrase that is used to reflect a longterm succesful marriage. Like you say, it’s been weeks!

Reactions: 24
Book promo - unhinged, passive aggressive Q&A- book promo

She is a PR nightmare. She could have just dome a “book promo” Q&A, stratches the need for attention itch and she can send herself relevant questions that we’ve mocked on tattle like ”what happened to the plane“ “who do you imagine as Greyson and L’Oréal” (she’ll pretend it’s Joel even though he was knee deep in archived chat), “what Happened to the token trans character” and “was L’Oréal running from Leicester Square to wherever inspired by your marathons” etc
This. I’ll never understand why she doesn’t theme her q&a‘s, about her latest book, show, acting (lol), whatever. It’s more important to her to reply to us and be an ass to the few genuine fans who dare to ask something. You don’t want questions about your marriage/private life? Easy, give your followers a topic to ask about. But she doesn’t want that. Sending love to your mental health, Carrie xx

Reactions: 17
You don’t want questions about your marriage/private life? Easy, give your followers a topic to ask about.
We know those were no followers questions, she wanted to address our comments so she asked herself those questions.

If those were real questions she didn't want to address, it was very simple to do: don't answer them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree nothing wrong with the occasional comment about an ex.
And it's all about what you say about the ex, but Carrie doesn't get that. Everyone has a past, no one is pretending their current partner in their late 20s or 30s is their first one ever and they never experienced love or heartache before.
But no one wants to hear all the time about how much it hurt when your ex dumped you. How she doesn't see that is disrespectful baffles me.

Reactions: 24
And it's all about what you say about the ex, but Carrie doesn't get that. Everyone has a past, no one is pretending their current partner in their late 20s or 30s is their first one ever and they never experienced love or heartache before.
But no one wants to hear all the time about how much it hurt when your ex dumped you. How she doesn't see that is disrespectful baffles me.
Of course she can talk about her past relationships as much as she wants. If it helps her and she needs to - by all means. But it’s the fact that she does this in public, in interviews, in front of her thousands of followers. What’s the point in that other than badmouthing an ex and „proving“ that your current partner is SO much better? She knows no boundaries in what to share or not (despite her claims that she shares very little). And it’s not helpful to anyone but herself.

Reactions: 25
Thread title? 😁

Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 Starring in The Crown Jewels but Stuck with The Clown Joel

I’m still chuckling thinking of how she always does q&a. Like everyone said, it’s so obvious she only does it to address issues raised on tattle. Her real fans are so afraid to offend her and would never ask anything that shows the tiniest hint of criticism. We have seen how apologetic they always are in the IG replies when they’re not praising her. They don’t want to be blocked. SHE is the only one who would never have to fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
While yeah she can talk about her ex, if she was single. But sorry I don't know any newly married people who talk about their exes. Especially to this degree

Reactions: 35
Bet she wouldn't be too pleased if Joel did the same... oh wait, maybe not...he'd have to make one up...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The use of “ happily married” bothered me too, Oliver and his girlfriends relationship is as serious as Carrie and Joel , they are only together a wet week so being married doesn’t make them any more official or important than Oliver. She should have got therapy and been single for a while and find herself instead of getting tied to someone when you clearly aren’t over your ex

Reactions: 32
She really showed her commitment to being 'not like other girls' when she chose Joel. Truly, NO other girls would go there.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Came across this video off the 4 Cinderellas from the West End version and it is just SO funny to me how much stronger the others are when compared to Crabbie.

Lauren in particular gives an absolutely stunning performance vocally and in her acting, which is impressive because the material is SO subpar.
I still can’t believe how low quality that wig is. Looks like something you’d see in a village panto with no budget not a west end musical!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she sitting at the back of a half empty matinee?

Todaytix cheapo special?
Comped in by a cast member or box office friend (but not good enough of a friend to get her a proper comp)?
Or simply buys cheap seats at the back and counts on moving forward and hoping the ushers don't make anything of it :ROFLMAO:

Why not buy a decent seat Carrie, and both support your industry, and enjoy your craft at its best from the best seats? You can afford it.

(Obvs she should actually have gone to see Bake Off The Musical to see the character that is basically her, or Guys and Dolls at the Bridge where Sky marries Sarah after one date because that is basically her real life as well, but hey)
For context Sylvia is sold out (or very close to) all week as it's in the last week of the show, so think she's just there super early! Judging where she'd sat I reckon the seats would've been £65-77 (2nd price bracket, first being ~£140) each easily if not a dayseat - going off groundhog Day prices for the next OV show 😊 there's a high chance there weren't many other seats available anyway if it wasn't booked v far in advance due to its popularity!

Reactions: 7
Yeah right she has ‘trusted people’ reading tattle for them! 😂
They are reading it themselves- why do you care Carrie? If it’s just rumours why do you care… unless we are hitting on the truth and that’s what you’re worried about…?
On the Alice Evans thread, Alice is always calling out tattlers for ‘knowing more than they should’ when actually all the information is coming from herself, her brother (or is it Alice using her brothers account… 😮) or the public information about her divorce from Ioan Gruffudd… Alice actually gets blind drunk, tweets until the early hours of the morning (breaking the DRVO against her) and deletes everything the next morning, and then forgets what she tweeted and wonders how the hell people know the details of her life… it’s hilarious but also terrifying and disturbing, especially as theres children involved (parental alienation at its finest).
Carrie has doing something similar for years I’m regards to sharing too much of her life and then wondering how people know so much, we know because you tell these stories over and over again Carrie! If her fans and the public seem to know too much about her, it’s entirely her own fault! Once it’s out there, it’s out there, you can’t take it back. The only reason I know the name of her house is because she told the world her house had a name instead of a number and made it very easy to find her house on the sold pages on rightmove. I can’t unlearn the name of her house, it’s just a word that’s stuck in my brain- I’m not going to do anything with that information, I have no plans to trudge down to her neck of the woods from Yorkshire to knock on her door because I’m not a psycho! Her super fans are the people she should be worrying about, not the people on tattle who just want to gossip and unwind with a g&t after work. It’s obvious that the super fans are the ones with the time on their hands when they are buying £1000s worth of tickets to her shows, buying all of her books in both paperback and hardback and probably the audiobook if she’s narrating just to hear her voice and her entire Joanie collection! The guy who wrote those horrible posters and messages about her and her friend started off as a super fan of Addams and cyberstalked Cameron Blakely! Trust me when I say, tattlers are not the problem!
Edit- btw the reason i looked up her house on rightmove was to see how much she spent on it- that was it x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her stating she is ‘happily married’ is such a disingenuous use of a phrase that is used to reflect a longterm succesful marriage. Like you say, it’s been weeks!
Oliver lives in her head rent free. She chooses to answer the questions about him, so idk why she feels like “oof this brigade is out today” when she literally can just ignore them.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.