Carrie Hope Fletcher #63 Andrew Lloyd Webber's costly mistake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all there, I use Instanavigation (since I don't have an Instagram account) and can see all her Q&A. So it wasn't removed.
Sometimes those sites have a delay. Not saying it's deleted or not though, I dunno. It's gone for me though.

Reactions: 8
It's gone for me too, I checked again just now. When I took and posted those screenshots about the healthy relationship advice, I could also see everything else in the Q&A.

Probably like some people say, there are delays on those platforms. Because sometimes I can't see straight away a story someone mentions, it can take a few minutes. So I guess removal works in the same way. 😁

I wonder if we get an insta meltdown later tonight. Surely she didn’t just delete all those answers without a comment as to why. Miss Ranty McPassive-Aggressive will feel the need for a lengthy Blame The Haters tantrum.

Reactions: 12
Her sharing a video about learning things in a healthy relationship has made me giggle m. What healthy relationship is that because it sure isn’t her and Joel!
I could never imagine Carrie and Joel being all snuggly and cute like the couple in that video too🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I wonder if we get an insta meltdown later tonight. Surely she didn’t just delete all those answers without a comment as to why. Miss Ranty McPassive-Aggressive will feel the need for a lengthy Blame The Haters tantrum.
Almost surprised Joel hasn't come online to defend her honour or whatever. Usually there's a live rant in costume by now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This bloody thread!

I keep getting ads for The Crown Jewels play on Facebook. There is one comment under it that simply says "Bollocks" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I naive, but I don't think people here would be the ones asking those questions? Don't we just moan about her here?

So does that mean there are people beyond this site who follow her and also have the same opinion?

Reactions: 19
IMG_9986.png

Do we think Joel had a full breakdown over her mentioning her past relationships and now is doing damage control? Or she got called out too much and now is lying AGAIN about IG deleting the stories.

don’t worry hon, you know the screenshots are here

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am I naive, but I don't think people here would be the ones asking those questions? Don't we just moan about her here?

So does that mean there are people beyond this site who follow her and also have the same opinion?
I never had an Instagram account but based on what I read here, it seems that most people are blocked. 😹😹😹😹
So I doubt they could ask any questions.

I'm pretty sure (about 99%) Carrie just reads here and asks those questions herself. I mean think about my 10 year license expiration post. Few minutes later she pretended someone asked her that, it's too big of a coincidence. Same goes for all other questions. No one cares enough to ask her anything, she just asks herself what she needs to address what we discuss here.

Reactions: 18
Imagine if she accidentally included the asker’s username and it was her own and then she panicked and deleted the whole Q&A 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t get over how often she chooses to publicly embarrass herself….no one and I mean no one else does what she does. The questions she chooses to answer? It’s all so cringe (don’t worry Carrie I know your thing is being the queen of cringe right now) but holy hell, to share all of that with followers, friends and family?? Yikes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's not like other girls. You know, the ones that use their brains and care about their social media presence and don't wanna look like a fool. 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's not like other girls. You know, the ones that use their brains and care about their social media presence and don't wanna look like a fool. 🤡🤡🤡
Seeing your clown emoji do you think Carrie is transitioning into a Clown and THATS why she's dressing like she is?! 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Almost surprised Joel hasn't come online to defend her honour or whatever. Usually there's a live rant in costume by now
M’lady.
---
Also she calls herself CARRIE HOPE FLETCHER (capitals for her volume) in her book promo. Joel the incel won’t be pleased

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but every time, and I mean EVERY TIME an influencer posts a Q&A they fake the questions they personally think people need to hear the answers to. It's a thinly veiled way to clap back to tattle, an insecure scrabbling to keep their followers and a desperate attempt to justify any gaps in their narrative.

Reactions: 29
I always found people who share these things about healthy relationships especially when they go on like ‘its not always rainbows, healing wounds’ like what toxic crap is this? I remember being really into all those deep quotes and ‘relationships are sometimes hard’ stuff when I was in such a toxic relationship. Been a chill, happy relationship for 5 years and never felt the need to justify it through videos and quotes about ‘healthy relationships’ like you just get on with life cause well you aren’t bothered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.