Carrie Hope Fletcher #63 Andrew Lloyd Webber's costly mistake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ask herself questions (yes) or do her fans literally tune out everything she says? I mean, everybody's mother already knows she passed her test at 17!!!!!!! by the amount of times she mentions it. Anyway, why can't she just answer the question without getting stuck into minor details? She must be such a pain to deal with, always correcting others on the most unimportant subjects
JFC, McBuster? I don't even text my family without spellchecking, let alone posting to an account with thousands of followers. And she is an AUTHOR FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The photos of the wedding flowers remind me of the husky, dusty arrangements my nan used to display.

Dry
Artificial
Brittle
Dead looking

A symbol of the nuptials?
this also works as a description of her hair, maybe that was the inspo? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I can’t get over how often she chooses to publicly embarrass herself….no one and I mean no one else does what she does. The questions she chooses to answer? It’s all so cringe (don’t worry Carrie I know your thing is being the queen of cringe right now) but holy hell, to share all of that with followers, friends and family?? Yikes 😬
If she is truly over Oliver, she wouldn’t even feel the need to defend her relationship with Joel! She’d just move on and ignore the “meanie haters projecting onto her relationship.”

Reactions: 20
Cant believe she has deleted that Q&A - maybe someone had a word saying if you keep bringing up your ex it really doesn’t look good whatever you say. Still got the Sylvia post up though so but weird for whoever didn’t see the Q&A but sees that.
Also no one really cares that she is taking driving lessons again, it’s really not that deep.
She’s supposed to be promoting her book not getting into spats in Q and A - which we should point out no one sees until she decides to answer the question!
#HQstories must be tearing their hair out over her online behaviour. It’s like she just can’t help herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Carrie on the rickshaw plastered with the title of her book reminds me of when I read the McFly book, and they described how their American managers forced them to attend some event on the roof of double decker bus plastered with McFly all over it, as PR. They cringed so much because they knew they weren't well enough known in the US to pull that off, and all of them were fighting to get away from the front. This is the same, Carrie's not well known enough for this stunt, but she's apparently "loving it" instead of having self awareness of how cringe it is.

Reactions: 23
Most people who are happy and content don’t need to go on a world tour shouting about how happy and content they are.

Reactions: 33
Carries just returned from her Worldwide Privacy Tour, now she's embarking on her Worldwide Happiness Tour

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She had a few rings. One for Mary Poppins her parents gave her, one for Les Mis, one for War of the Worlds, her engagement ring, a ring saying 'this too shall pass' that she got after the breakup, a signet ring with her initials on it as it reminds her of her dad cos he had a signet ring. A moonstone ring that the jeweller who she got the Les Mis ring from chose for her when she was going out of business and wanted her to have a ring as a thank you.

That and the charm bracelet, I think that was it? Might be missing one or two but they obviously weren't that interesting lol
Any mention of the absolutely fugly piece of the tat Joel thrust upon her when she was in panto? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She loves it more because it's meant to be unlucky 🤣🤣🤣
Carrie, it's a stone, not your publisher lol
She really is more committed to the not like other girls narrative than she'll ever be to Joel
No wonder she thinks 30 is so old. Her hands 😬 Someone get this woman a hand cream sponsorship.

• Haha
The photos of the wedding flowers remind me of the husky, dusty arrangements my nan used to display.

Dry
Artificial
Brittle
Dead looking

A symbol of the nuptials?

Side note: Judging by the website, do we think the dried flowers company is owned by one of them?
That is actually a valid point, doesn't Buddy call her Aunty Felix or something?
---
Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 Sending love, from the CAPTIAL of my echo chamber xoxo

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 2079822

Looking as awful as usual and promoting Loungefly. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
And she had to say she's going to the theatre after this, in case anyone wanted to know.
Her ears just blend with her hair. It’s like she’s trying to go grown up ears but just don’t suit her.
I do understand her comment about the feeling of being at Disney. I’ve got my own place like that.

Reactions: 3
She’s a newbie to this Q&A things guys. She had no idea !!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
🤥🤥🤥
I smell bull....I bet her agent or her publisher asked Crabbie to take that Q&A where she sounded like a Karen (once again!) down! 🤡🤷‍♀️🤡

• Haha
On a side note, I asked a generic question - one that would've been a good topic for her to answer - no response (standard) this has happened every time she does a Q&A, she's too busy flicking between the PrattlesandPages, ATM, Edgar, HeartLove (whatever the duck it is) asking herself her own questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The more she posts and talks about it the stronger it gives off this energy

PsHrpsuiZLAEE.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Came across this video off the 4 Cinderellas from the West End version and it is just SO funny to me how much stronger the others are when compared to Crabbie.

Lauren in particular gives an absolutely stunning performance vocally and in her acting, which is impressive because the material is SO subpar.

Reactions: 24

Came across this video off the 4 Cinderellas from the West End version and it is just SO funny to me how much stronger the others are when compared to Crabbie.

Lauren in particular gives an absolutely stunning performance vocally and in her acting, which is impressive because the material is SO subpar.

Wow! Lauren is incredible there, singing and acting. It shows even more how Carrie was cast for name alone

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.