Carrie Hope Fletcher #63 Andrew Lloyd Webber's costly mistake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you.
I know she has a thing for buying a ring for each role. Nevernoticed the signet ring befor e
I think she said it was the most recent one? Apparently a friend sent her the link cos it was a ring from the 20's that had 'CF' on it and they were looking for someone with the initials to buy it

She's still not bought a ring for Heathers yet

Reactions: 4
Girl, your relationship is something but healthy it is not!

Reactions: 34
Ah yes. The healthiest couples always post Q&A stories about their ex, promptly delete them and then follow up with a post about relationship advice right after 🤣
Can't-help-but-out-herself-Fletcher strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She says she’s explained her relationship as much as she feels she needs to so why does she continue to answer/address these questions and the ones about past relationships. Nobody else can see the questions so there’s no pressure for her to answer them as nobody will know. I have to also say nobody NEEDED a ‘juicy story’ but we were all just gobsmacked at the fact she married her rebound out of fear and desperation and tried to spin it as a tale of romantic destiny.

Her Q&As are so boring and she’s just dragging up the same stuff over and over again. How are her fans not bothered by this. I hope at least her subscriber Q&As are more diverse seeing as people pay for them.

Also, as someone said in an earlier post after all her promo for her book yesterday there are no questions on the Q&A about it meaning nobody cares enough to ask or she isn’t clever enough to use the Q&A as a further promotional tool. She’d rather be a passive aggressive bleep with her ‘sending love’ bs. I’d have more respect for her if she replied with a direct FU response and a 🖕

ETA - I can still see all the Q&A on her stories?

Further edit - Oop nm just disappeared for me seconds after I posted that above edit 😂 Tattle has receipts though, Tattle never forgets.

Reactions: 29
Why is she sitting at the back of a half empty matinee?

Todaytix cheapo special?
Comped in by a cast member or box office friend (but not good enough of a friend to get her a proper comp)?
Or simply buys cheap seats at the back and counts on moving forward and hoping the ushers don't make anything of it :ROFLMAO:

Why not buy a decent seat Carrie, and both support your industry, and enjoy your craft at its best from the best seats? You can afford it.

(Obvs she should actually have gone to see Bake Off The Musical to see the character that is basically her, or Guys and Dolls at the Bridge where Sky marries Sarah after one date because that is basically her real life as well, but hey)
The seats don’t look too bad to me!! And I for one am definitely the kind of person to get to the theatre at half hour—everyone else is probably just not there yet. there’s a lot to criticize about carrie but I don’t think where she sits in a theatre is one of them?

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230405_184419_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_184422_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_184424_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_184427_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_184429_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_184432_Chrome.jpg

Sorry if my comment will sound insensitive to anyone but the part about triggering each other's unhealed wounds is the most selfish and absurd thing I have heard in my life.
You need to do extensive work on yourself in order to heal any emotional wounds you have before getting a partner. It's not fair to put that on them and expect them to help you heal from past wounds.

The video is toxic, just like Carrie. This is her saying between the lines: I'm not over Oliver, still hurting and will occasionally lash out about it and take it out on you because you trigger me, but hey it's your job to help me heal these wounds. I couldn't bother to take the time alone to heal before starting a relationship with you.

I have a massive dislike for Joel (you know well I find him unbearable, unwashed and unattractive), but it's still unfair to put all of your emotional baggage in the hands of your partner, because they will help you heal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I can’t imagine why she’s invented these questions or if they are genuine questions that she’s sharing them and answering them constantly … it’s like over compensating to prove how much she’s over Oliver and that it’s normal to move someone in after a coffee !
If Oliver did a Q&A would he share or comment on Carrie / relationship / Joel constantly - I think I saw once that he’d put he’s happy for her n that’s it.
He was sooooo over this last January.
Yes 16 months goes by in a flash when you’re happy and living your life.
---
I’m 25, and single. I kissed someone at the club last weekend and am probably never gonna see him again. Should I have moved in with him the next day?
Yes because you’re 25.
25!!!! That’s almost 30 and as we know 30 is one step in the grave. Better get mating soon before all the eligible men in the world die.....and it’s too late....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Cant believe she has deleted that Q&A - maybe someone had a word saying if you keep bringing up your ex it really doesn’t look good whatever you say. Still got the Sylvia post up though so but weird for whoever didn’t see the Q&A but sees that.
Also no one really cares that she is taking driving lessons again, it’s really not that deep.

Reactions: 13
It's all there, I use Instanavigation (since I don't have an Instagram account) and can see all her Q&A. So it wasn't removed.

Reactions: 7
Is she able to block those who’ve viewed her stories from seeing her stories? Seems incredibly petty and counterproductive if she can but that’s Carrot for you.

Reactions: 1
I've just looked I don't follow her or really go on her page at all and the QnA isn't there for me either.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.