Carrie Hope Fletcher #62 West End Star Oliver Ormson's Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m kind of surprised by the amount of people at stage door in that photo tbh. even sweeney todd and funny girl on broadway didn’t have that many people there. is it usually like that in the uk?

Reactions: 7
I remember Oliver saying in a video that Lucas was his least favourite role because he thought the character had nothing about him, being the straight man in the show to contrast with the AF but idk man this video kind of goes to show that he still could have made the character interesting?
Exactly. Ahmed does so much with it, he acts really subtly and well even when Wednesday is singing (Oliver never managed that, he just looked bemused into the middle distance when he didn't have a line) and gives such a flare and personality and such life/enthusiasm to Lucas. I saw Addams when it was on tour, and Oliver really gave Lucas nothing (except a constipatied-looking expression. Not a good actor). Carrie tried to give Wednesday something, but her terrible acting only came up with... an arched eyebrow... cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The tweet she liked is still there. Are Carrie’s Twitter monitors on holiday or does she just not give a crap about how she comes across?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The tweet she liked is still there. Are Carrie’s Twitter monitors on holiday or does she just not give a crap about how she comes across?
Maybe they saw it but decided to be petty and let her deal with this one alone. It shouldn't be up to other people to control her behaviour anyway

Reactions: 5
Carrie barely remembered her subscribers this Sunday!!

View attachment 2062232
So their justification for a totally private wedding was everything they do is a performance but they *ensured* that the first time they sang together publicly was in front of a paying audience, make it make sense 😅

also I really don’t get how he uses social media, he shared the reel from McFly with no text only to then share a wedding nod only tagging Tom while sharing his photography oriented post 🙃

She won’t have any. Imagine how that would go

Carries social media person- “hey Carrie, maybe unlike the tweet, it makes you look mean”

Carrie “how rude! I am not a mean person! I am the nicest, sweetest person ever! BE KIND”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i’m kind of surprised by the amount of people at stage door in that photo tbh. even sweeney todd and funny girl on broadway didn’t have that many people there. is it usually like that in the uk?
I think it’s a bit deceiving. The building opposite is Libertys which is a really famous department store in London and next to it on the left is Carnaby Street which again, is a really popular destination for tourists and locals. There is a road between which will be clear for cars and the people in the background on the other side, have probably just stopped to see what the commotion is! There is a lot of people, but the photo is a very good angle.

Weren't they charging like 25 bucks a ticket for this? To "make mistakes and move on"? I mean maybe i'm cheap af but if i paid that amount, i'd expect a bit more professionalism
I know it’s relative to views etc, but on TodayTix you can see a full professional West End show for exactly that price via rush etc
---
This thread has infected my Facebook Ads 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“A safe space to make mistakes” “no pressure” …maybe if you’d done the gig for free bud if you’re charging for a ticket then I’d like to hope you’d practiced and were aiming not to make any mistakes!!
But Carrie hates preforming as herself. So, it doesn’t make sense why she’s going on a multi month tour as…..herself. Maybe bc she can make insta posts and tweets about how hard this tour was but then she realized she could do it?

Reactions: 20
But Carrie hates preforming as herself. So, it doesn’t make sense why she’s going on a multi month tour as…..herself. Maybe bc she can make insta posts and tweets about how hard this tour was but then she realized she could do it?
She gave the exact same speeches when she announced the Cadogan Hall concerts and they seemed to go fine. This isn't a new thing. She just likes to try and make herself seem humble or whatever

Reactions: 10
I do find this aspect of her personality fascinating. I remember in her "Lessons Learnt During A Weird Year" video she said that the breakup "proved how resilient she was" and learned "how quickly she can bounce back from something" when personally I can't imagine anything more comically off the deep end than getting married to a whole-ass, completely new person within the span of a few months immediately after an unexpected breakup. She can spin anything in her head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Carrie barely remembered her subscribers this Sunday!!

View attachment 2062232
Im
Sorry?
‘Safe space?’ ‘To have fun and mistakes and move on’ ‘just sing’ ‘no pressure’
When you’re charging £25 a ticket you should be bringing your best. Don’t take advantage of your ‘kind and compassionate’ fans to rehearse your material and muck about with lever arch folders and iPads. This isn’t an opportunity for you to karaoke outside of your car. The least they should expect is a polished, rehearsed performance.
My head is about to fall off and roll down Shaftesbury Avenue with the amount of shaking it’s done this week.
---
They came for Jamie. Over 6m people follow him on TikTok since he went viral.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Im
Sorry?
‘Safe space?’ ‘To have fun and mistakes and move on’ ‘just sing’ ‘no pressure’
When you’re charging £25 a ticket you should be bringing your best. Don’t take advantage of your ‘kind and compassionate’ fans to rehearse your material and muck about with lever arch folders and iPads. This isn’t an opportunity for you to karaoke outside of your car. The least they should expect is a polished, rehearsed performance.
My head is about to fall off and roll down Shaftesbury Avenue with the amount of shaking it’s done this week.
---

They came for Jamie. Over 6m people follow him on TikTok since he went viral.
Exactly! What's Joel's availability like, does he just do evening performances of Hamilton (7 days a week?), are there daily matinees as well? Carrie seems to have flexibility in her schedule at the moment. They keep going off on holiday every 5 minutes as well.

They live together, you couldn't make it any easier for them to rehearse.
They should've done a free gig or £10/ticket at most if they were testing something out. Carrie (and Joel by extension) can well afford the cost of small venue hire for an hour or two. It's basically promotion for Carrie's tour/a future tour of Montague duets 🤢

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.