Carrie Hope Fletcher #62 West End Star Oliver Ormson's Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think this is the way it’ll go now. Concerts where they’ll sing ‘together with a duet and solo’ and then finding projects where they can sing together.
Ha ha "You bring put the best in me" INDEED. Rants about cars parked, liking tweets about failing Broadway transfers, hmmm yes they bring out the best in each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i’m not exactly sure what happened behind closed doors but I’ve been in similar situations as her with cinderella and I think she has a right to be mad but the fact that she’s so brazenly liking tweets with her level of publicity is SUCH a bad look

Reactions: 14
I really don’t understand why he shares the same story over and over again. Is it supposed to be for the fans who tagged him, Carrie and ATM in it so they get the thrill of him acknowledging their existence or is it for him to show how popular he is now. Either way it comes off as cringe and desperate and boring from a viewer’s perspective.

He’d probably share anything as long as he was tagged 🙄

Reactions: 26
I think Pete also deserves a spot in one of her thread titles. Something alone the lines of CHF TikTok star Cavern (Pete) Kingston's ex.

Her exes seem to be doing better than her, someone else would be been brought down a peg or two because of that, but not Carrie. 😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Pete also deserves a spot in one of her thread titles. Something alone the lines of CHF TikTok star Cavern (Pete) Kingston's ex.

Her exes seem to be doing better than her, someone else would be been brought down a peg or two because of that, but not Carrie. 😹😹
Is Pete doing better than her? Alex Day definitely isn’t.

Reactions: 6
Is Pete doing better than her? Alex Day definitely isn’t.
He's doing social media better than her. I'm not on TikTok but he seems to have a ton of followers. Not sure how much money he'd make out of it thought.

Carrie's social media engagement has been poor, she's stuck in the posting style one would use in the early 2010. Basically everyone is keeping up with a times except for her.

Alex Day is a creep, I hope he's doing very very poorly.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.