Carrie Hope Fletcher #62 West End Star Oliver Ormson's Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie, people are literally dying. Now’s not the time to be a total twit on twitter. Read the bleeping room.

Reactions: 27
giphy (2).gif

Carrie, people are literally dying. Now’s not the time to be a total twit on twitter. Read the bleeping room.
But she waves to people!! Clearly a good, nay, a great person. As no performer before or after has ever done such an amazing thing as er *checks notes* waved at an audience 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also was she not worried some people would read that tweet and (wrongly but still) think she was having a laugh because ALW was having a personal tragedy sending his son to a hospice?!

Reactions: 18
You guys are just meanie haters!! She didn’t just wave, she waved AND smiled!!! /s if it wasn’t already obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jesus just took me half an hour to catch up on all of this 😂😂, what have I missed? Carrie bashing or laughing about the broadway version of Cinderella?

Reactions: 3
Shes so grim... he's so obsessed with her or her fame hes dumped his dog, my cat is my 3rd child I wouldn't ever dream of leaving her behind!

Agree also ALW loosing his son is soul destroying being a parent yet she shoots sly digs... I didnt think it was possible to like her less

Reactions: 27
I'm still in shock at her liking that tweet. Did she think it was funny and she'd get a yesssss queen ✨✨✨✨? By all means go ahead and like anny hate tweets about ALW because she has her own issues with him… fair enough she worked with him.. but to like a tweet about something that would cost a huge group of innocent of people their jobs… No words. Hope she's happy with herself.

Reactions: 25
I'm struggling to think of any time before where a theatre actor has ever publicly revelled in a production getting slated

I knew someone who worked on another troubled ALW production that ended up flopping, and when a foreign production opened they did nothing but publicly support it and the cast, even though I know it was a stressful experience for them in London

Reactions: 21
The bottom line for me is she did not NEED to like tweets about the bad reviews. She could have just chuckled to herself privately. She has been online for over a decade, she knows that high profile people on social media get dissected for their likes, quote tweets etc. She knows liking such tweets will be interpreted etc. She really did not need to engage with them at all. She should have just moaned in private to her friends.

Reactions: 44
The bottom line for me is she did not NEED to like tweets about the bad reviews. She could have just chuckled to herself privately. She has been online for over a decade, she knows that high profile people on social media get dissected for their likes, quote tweets etc. She knows liking such tweets will be interpreted etc. She really did not need to engage with them at all. She should have just moaned in private to her friends.
This is always the thing with her though! Most situations she gets herself into on social media could easily have been prevented by Carrie just doing or saying NOTHING for a hot minute. She’s so full of ego and self-importance she has to speak with her “full chest” every time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Some free advice for the people reporting back you Carrie if you want to save what little positive reputation you have left - unlike the post and apologise. You don’t even have to mean it, but it’s clear your career is circling the drain and tit like this isn’t helping. Despite how edgy and cool you think it makes you look you just look like a knob. If even your usual supporters (as evidenced by that theatreboard post) are slating you for this then maybe you should realise you might have gone too far.
E7C679F6-ECD5-468C-BA10-DD34089AAA3D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm struggling to think of any time before where a theatre actor has ever publicly revelled in a production getting slated

I knew someone who worked on another troubled ALW production that ended up flopping, and when a foreign production opened they did nothing but publicly support it and the cast, even though I know it was a stressful experience for them in London
Carrie is bitter and jealous she got fired. She’s acting like she’s the first person who’s had that happen to.

She was so smug and arrogant when she first announced she was in the show, and I bet you anything she’s just embarrassed that it flopped.

Reactions: 22
She could have just screenshotted them and posted them on her finsta

Reactions: 17
Thing is even if tattle isn't taken all that seriously/or is really paid attention to in the theatre world. The fact that Theatreboard is now calling her out on things is more an issue as the industry does check that board
---
Of all the amazing suggestions in this thread, in light of her recent behaviour I think this is my favourite thread title suggestion

Reactions: 15
Theatreboard now back to congratulating her and Joel on their recent wedding,😳😳🙄🙄
Sounds like they’re trying to push the negative aspects of Carrie’s life up the last page where it can’t be seen.

Just checked the tweet. No response from her. Could it be (surely not) she learning and deciding not to engage as she would normally in case it makes it worse?

Reactions: 7
As much as I was looking forward to getting my first thread title winner, Carrie will absolutely hate being linked back to ALW and Cinderella which is hilarious.

Reactions: 12
---
Of all the amazing suggestions in this thread, in light of her recent behaviour I think this is my favourite thread title suggestion

Mine too. She continues to be his ‘costly mistake’ She failed to put bums on seats for Cinderella and now is probably proving exactly what he thought of her by that tweet.

Reactions: 5
Excuse me while I puke. The whole thing is way too much. The lyrics, the staring, the hand holding :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.