Carrie Hope Fletcher #60 Eloped before family could intervene, then had cheese & onion sandwich in the canteen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
while our globe trotters are somewhere getting stuck!!! in the captial of roman empire!!!! i'd like to add to the wonderful bingo card:
- shoving their hands in the bocca della verità and other roman holiday references
- complaining about the amount of walking they did (carrie getting blisters from the doc martens)
- complaining about the weather ("i thought it was warm in the south" 🤪)
- whining about missing edward whenever they encounter a cat. which will be all. the. time.
- being surprised to learn juliet's balcony is not in rome
- being annoyed at the crowds at fontana di trevi
well, don't say i didn't warn you
Screenshot_2023-03-14-09-37-24-593_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I’ve just seen a video of Falling Slowly and the vocal is good from both. It’s also angled where you can see the piano (Booksntheatre on tiktok)
Falling slowly is the most basic piano. I want to see her playing The Hill or any of the others.

Reactions: 5
Sucks that I can't go to Rome, it does look lovely. Might take the opportunity to pop and see Hamilton though whilst JoJo isn't there

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Completely off topic, but one of my irl friends is apparently a lurker on this thread (I had no idea!) and saw my last post and knew it was me 😅 We've been tit talking Joel and Carrie ever since and I'm so delighted 😂 Hi, bestie!!! 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Yeah the only difference is that this time it's a normal picture. They're both still unattractive imo
They are a good match, they're both subpar. I personally said and think this is the first nice photo of them because they're smiling and look happy. That's all there is to it, doesn't suddenly make them attractive. 😁😁

Carrie has found her match both looks and personality wise if you ask me. Long gone are the days when she could punch above her waist with Pete and Oliver.
---
I don't have Instagram so I can't keep up, I hope they're walking to Piazza Navona too. Is one of the most beautiful squares and it has my favourite fountain: Fontana dei quattro fiumi.
---
And as far as churches go, Santa Maria Maggiore is one of the most beautiful. You could easily spend a week in Rome and not be done with things to see, as someone that lived there, it really is a magical city.
---
This is me reminiscing at this point (taking a mental break from work 😂😂), but one of the nicest things to see is in the Circo Massimo area.
There's a garden (Giardino degli Aranci) which looks lovely when in blossom but it also has a great view of the city.
And not too far from the garden, is a gate with a place to see San Pietro through it, looks like this.
buco_della_serratura_-_cupolone_san_pietro_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OT but I saw Hamilton last night and Joel was incredible tbf. Slightly panto-esque but I guess that is the role. He even had the cast laughing.

Drove past The Other Palace on our way out and I thought to myself what a huge fall from grace Miss Fletcher has had since then.
I saw him as KGIII last summer and he was very good, I do prefer the original KGIII from broadway but thats because ive seen the movie a lot and heard the cast recording too many times but he was very good, hes just a horrible person off the stage.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched the stories on the ATM account and dare I say it, the content so far is relatively normal? Compared to what we got from Croatia, Disney/Captial of France and Iceland, this is the most restrained we’ve seen them. Looks to me like Carrie has taken over the ATM posting for now since the stories are about yesterday. Joel seems to be posting their locations at the moment on his own account.
Please keep it up, village idiots: no weird stories panning to Carrie on her phone, Joel constantly saying „yay“ or pics of them grimacing (though we did get one so far, I think) 🙏🏽

Reactions: 43
I’ve just watched the stories on the ATM account and dare I say it, the content so far is relatively normal?
It does make me wonder if their agents/workplaces have had a word with them to tell them to calm down after the recent no drama with people messaging them.

Reactions: 31
All I see when I see the abbreviation ATM is a cash machine, which is basically what they want the account to be, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Maybe even the police told them to stop posting so much, being aggressive and engaging on social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Carrie, when you read here, take note that most of us don't simply hate your guts even though we can be critical! I was pleasantly surprised by their pictures yesterday, it all looked nice and she looked like she was enjoying their time... Finally.
Looks like either their "friend" (aka Carrie or Joel) reading here finally made them change their over the top ways a little bit. Or, perhaps, it was the Police visiting, if that actually happened, telling them to have more common sense and share a little less?

Either way, I miss the juicy holiday content mayhem they got us used to. Good for Carrie, bad for my cringe content needs, lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If they are wanting to have a child and all the free stuff that comes with influencer babies, then they need to appear relatable and family friendly.
No one is currently going to think ah Carrie says the super zoom pram 4000 is great, I will spend £1k on that for sure!
If they start to present a more polished and relaxed version of their life, that'll be why.

Reactions: 17
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, I’m sure Carrie will be back to saying/doing the next annoying thing very soon 😁 until then I’ll enjoy the calm (before the inevitable storm aka fighting strangers on the internet)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know we said that she finally admitted to loving Joel on that Instagram post... But she doesn't mention him by name. More likely she is thinking about her dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.