Carrie Hope Fletcher #53 Terrible taste in men, it's never her, it's always them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever mentioned her facial tiks? Not that they are bad, but I'm just interested if she has brought them up before?

Reactions: 1
As the old thread is locked, just wanted to comment on a post someone made regarding family planning and weight. In case anyone read it and is now worried about being overweight/obese and having kids: from my own experience I can say that it doesn’t HAVE to make things difficult. Obviously it's still always a good idea to take care of your health!
Absolutely, obesity isn’t an outright indication that you’ll struggle to conceive. There are lots of obese people who have no issue conceiving, and many slim, healthy people who have issues.

However, in the UK at least, your weight does have a massive impact on your treatment during pregnancy. If your BMI is 30 or above at your 8 week midwife appointment, you’ll automatically be classed as a “high risk” pregnancy. Which means you’ll have to have extra appointments often with consultants, you’re at a higher risk of gestational diabetes, and it will limit your birth choices and you’ll probably have to be induced at term and not allowed to go over at all.

If Carrie is serious about having a baby, she really needs to start looking after her health. Not purely from a weight/aesthetic POV, but to give her the best chance of a happy, healthy pregnancy and birth. Pregnancy and birth is traumatic on the body, even if you are in top shape!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Acting like they are the world's most unique couple for running together definitely warrants an eyeroll.
---

Everything about them is unique, according to them. The fact that they talk to each other is another thing that no other couple in the world does. Or only seeing each other before and after work days. Sometimes I don't know if Carrie is truly that dumb or if she thinks her followers are dumb enough to believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hair is so flat! Why can't anyone style her hair properly 😂
I have wavy/curly hair and her hair always looks like it struggles with product build up. Guess that happens when you throw every freebie under the sun onto your hair. She could also probably benefit from more layers for movement/preventing hair from being bogged down. But I get the impression that she can't handle change which means she can't stop seeing the same hair stylist she's been to since she was a pre-teen

Reactions: 7
Has she ever mentioned her facial tiks? Not that they are bad, but I'm just interested if she has brought them up before?
Hmm does she have facial ticks? I haven't seen that, but she mentioned in a GM/GE video with Oliver that people thought she had a facial tick because of how she keeps scrunching her nose to push her glasses up when they slide down her nose. She seemed exasperated and bemused that people thought this was a facial tick.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely, obesity isn’t an outright indication that you’ll struggle to conceive. There are lots of obese people who have no issue conceiving, and many slim, healthy people who have issues.

However, in the UK at least, your weight does have a massive impact on your treatment during pregnancy. If your BMI is 30 or above at your 8 week midwife appointment, you’ll automatically be classed as a “high risk” pregnancy. Which means you’ll have to have extra appointments often with consultants, you’re at a higher risk of gestational diabetes, and it will limit your birth choices and you’ll probably have to be induced at term and not allowed to go over at all.

If Carrie is serious about having a baby, she really needs to start looking after her health. Not purely from a weight/aesthetic POV, but to give her the best chance of a happy, healthy pregnancy and birth. Pregnancy and birth is traumatic on the body, even if you are in top shape!
Interesting, I'm not from the UK, don’t think I had any additonal appointments, and I was only induced almost 2 weeks after my due date.
I absolutely agree that pregnancy takes a huge toll on your body! My first pregnancy was ok, I was overweight but still quite active, my second one though was rough! I'd gained even more weight so by the end of it I had trouble walking up the stairs to our flat on the first floor. That's why I told my husband if he wants another baby, he needs to wait patiently until I feel ready for it. I'm not going through this again

• Heart
The contrast of the show posted for her solo tour vs her story shows how much she’s changed. The hair and her face shape has even changed.

She’s also finally posted about my sons queer that was what Wednesday? She went. She so clearly read here!

Hmm does she have facial ticks? I haven't seen that, but she mentioned in a GM/GE video with Oliver that people thought she had a facial tick because of how she keeps scrunching her nose to push her glasses up when they slide down her nose. She seemed exasperated and bemused that people thought this was a facial tick.
Maybe that's what I'm seeing, but I've seen her do it when she's not wearing glasses too. She does it loads in her yt vids

Reactions: 1
The bank knew when they saw the expensive charge that it couldn't be her because she ONLY spends money on Pret coffees!
She buys a new expensive perfume every time she's in a show, bought that insanely expensive night gown, has piles and piles of books she'lls never touch, etc. Why does she act like she's a saver not a spender lol

Reactions: 31
She hears tickets are almost sold out.
I'm not sure where she hears this. The ones in Sheffield, Leicester and Birmingham aren't. Not looked at any of the other venues but they certainly weren't sold out when I last looked!
I'm kind of waiting for them to be on some kind of free ticket scheme nearer the time. I'm part of some of those and get free tickets for quite a few things.
Yep got one of those to her last concert. Hold strong people they will be available at all good papering agents 😉
---

She’s only just replying to the tiny stack of letters she got during CCC last October. She’s been so busy? 🙄

Last edited:
Lol her new luxurious satin nightwear.... It's all plastic. 97% polyester. That's gonna get sweaty and clammy real fast.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not sure what's worse.. Joel still trying to make "Disneyversal" happen, or his 37614th Carrie + Joel soulmate compilation.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That reel. 🙄 You have no idea what a soulmate is like. Certainly not someone who ignored you for 8 years, then used you as a rebound, then stick to you as they know full well you will never leave them. Carrie probably said all he er exes were her soulmate at some point. As for Joel, finally taking a woman to Disney that is not his mum must feel like heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That reel. 🙄 You have no idea what a soulmate is like. Certainly not someone who ignored you for 8 years, then used you as a rebound, then stick to you as they know full well you will never leave them. Carrie probably said all he er exes were her soulmate at some point. As for Joel, finally taking a woman to Disney that is not his mum must feel like heaven.
A soulmate is someone you bare your asscrack with in public

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Sorry Joel stop trying to make soulmate happen, Carrie's brother is her soulmate not you xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's no way she's insane enough to actually marry that. SURELY. Go sign up to a yoga retreat and find inner peace because external validation is clearly not working out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She buys a new expensive perfume every time she's in a show, bought that insanely expensive night gown, has piles and piles of books she'lls never touch, etc. Why does she act like she's a saver not a spender lol
She buys rings for every show she’s in, $200 coats, train/cab rides, long term airbnbs/hotel rooms etc. She’s utterly delusional.

Can’t forget $100s of dollars spent at Lush!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Shame Carrie and Joel didn't get the jizz ears to go with their diarrhoea tops.

Screenshot_20230204_172752_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.