Carrie Hope Fletcher #53 Terrible taste in men, it's never her, it's always them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen, after years and years of reading Carrie's rants, I'm happy that I have finally mastered the skill of Carrie-speak. Apparently well enough to fool seasoned Tattlers! ;D I did miss the xx though, I've just noticed haha
i 100% hand on heart THOUGHT THAT WAS CARRIE SPEAKING

JESUS CHRIST

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dread to think how someone like Joel celebrates Valentines Day
I've figured out why Joel's been quiet after all. Didn't the new episodes of "You" come out on netflix a few days ago.
So either research, or he's busy suing Netflix in some sort of copyright infringement of his instgram stories over the past few months

• Haha
Reactions: 34
2:22 is touring - I guess Carrie could be in that. Everybody else has.
Not when we could have Queen of the Huns! 😂
Screenshot_20230212_215842_Twitter.jpg

(Her son was Billy Elliot in the show that won Best Regional Production and performed at the show, hence why she's there - but WOS wouldn't have passed up the opportunity to get a 'celeb' involved 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i 100% hand on heart THOUGHT THAT WAS CARRIE SPEAKING

JESUS CHRIST
I'm so sorry @churros and the thing is, I genuinely didn't write it to fool anyone, I thought I was so over the top that people would know this wasn't Carrie. The woman has managed to possess my mind while writing!! ;D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So pleased for Courtney.

Carrie's not going to break any barriers as a 30 year old posh white woman who happens to be a bit fat.
Remember last year when she won for Cindermehla, Carrie said something like “This will pave the way for plus size people” and everyone was confused and said she was average size then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember last year when she won for Cindermehla, Carrie said something like “This will pave the way for plus size people” and everyone was confused and said she was average size then 😂
Odds of Carrie taking credit for paving the way for Courtney's win

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A year ago, and at the time neither Carrie nor us knew about Joel. And now they're getting married.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whoever made the tally of how much he spent on her birthday gifts (spanning from October to January) will have to keep an eye out for the Valentine's splurges... What do we think, Feb to May this time around?
Lmao he'll do anything to secure the bag. He will be panicking that she'll leave before the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.