Carrie Hope Fletcher #53 Terrible taste in men, it's never her, it's always them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone please do a recap on what happened to her with her credit card scam?

Reactions: 4
can someone please do a recap on what happened to her with her credit card scam?
Apparently some scammers got hold of her credit card info and tried to spend a large amount of money, but the bank realised it seemed out of the ordinary and stopped it
She said the scammers tried to call her too.

She said also she had to get the police involved about something else but wouldn't say what (classic attention-seeking behaviour)

But as @TechnicallyNo said, it was a non-event really

Reactions: 12
As the old thread is locked, just wanted to comment on a post someone made regarding family planning and weight. In case anyone read it and is now worried about being overweight/obese and having kids: from my own experience I can say that it doesn’t HAVE to make things difficult. Obviously it's still always a good idea to take care of your health!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Recap anyone?
Not much has happened after they got back from their 2 day holiday in Iceland.

They did see the Northern Lights and of course Carrie made an overly emotional post about it

She made a very strange post about her engagement ring and how it makes her feel
What made it strange was that she did not mention Joel by name at all and referred to him as "they/them"

Carrie posted about her "weird couple of days" for her Instagram subscribers and showed herself as being incredibly sheltered as she said she forgets their are bad people in the world

She and Joel went on a run and she made a post on Instagram about it as if it made them a really special couple

She went to the press night of Paul Mills new show with Scott and he shared a picture of her with mad hair and an ill-fitting outfit that has become standard for her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
in the last couple of days, i had two tiktoks about the mouse au chocolat from chez janou on my for you page. i hate the algorithm

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hears tickets are almost sold out.
I'm not sure where she hears this. The ones in Sheffield, Leicester and Birmingham aren't. Not looked at any of the other venues but they certainly weren't sold out when I last looked!
I'm kind of waiting for them to be on some kind of free ticket scheme nearer the time. I'm part of some of those and get free tickets for quite a few things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Acting like they are the world's most unique couple for running together definitely warrants an eyeroll. But if Joel and Carrie are on a fitness journey together, I say good for them. Great that they can share experience together besides eating obscene amounts of food.
---

A reel on how to stop snoring, liked by CHF herself. Reckon Shrek has been keeping her awake?🤣
Carrie has expressed in the past that she snores really loudly. I remember at one of those YouTube conventions her friend tweeting a joke about hearing her snore from the hotel room next door. I reckon they're probably both loud snorers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.