Carrie Hope Fletcher #47 Oli and Alessia are hot as heck, while Carrie’s stuck with no neck Shrek

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Story time - So I’m happily on my way down the M2 earlier (heading towards Canterbury) as a passenger so not paying too much attention. I look up for a second and what do I see? Crabbie and her bleeping panto horns plastered over this massive poster. Glad I wasn’t driving or I would’ve crashed the car #traumatised

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You are the BLOCKING queen!
Angry and mean!
Only thirtyyyy, oh yeah!
I had to keep this going haha -

You are the BLOCKING queen
Angry and mean
And now you're 30, oh yeah
You can't dance
You can't drive
You're not having the time of your life
Ooh, see that girl
Make a scene
She is the blocking queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I feel like I am the only person who doesn’t find Alessia attractive 😳 she like Oliver are too pretty to the point is no longer attractive (at least for me) so I guess that’s why they work together lol.
Carrie’s YouTube views are an all time low and she doesn’t even announce them anymore, I think the 20k followers she has in the the shrek and fiona page are the real followers she has at this point no the almost 600k

Reactions: 27
I wanted to know what thumbnail you guys were talking about so I checked out YouTube and holy hell….. WHAT IS THAT FACE

Reactions: 1
Her last reel really looks a little desparate. Maybe she's struggling booking new gigs without her previous online following

Reactions: 3
Since she’s just shared another predictable roundup of how her year has gone - and let’s face it, none of us would have predicted a shotgun engagement with no neck Shrek, naked IG posts and the dizzying heights of a Kent panto - I can’t help but wonder what the next year will bring.

With 2023 just around the corner, what are our predictions for CHF in the next 12 months?

I’ll go first: another change in hair colour. I’m thinking brunette.
I honestly hope she does go brunette. She actually looks like carrot top with the terrible orange crusty hair. 😳🤢

Reactions: 10
I bet they'll break up by easter!!
I hope so, maybe that’s wrong of me too say but their terrible for each other. Carrie needs to spend time being single and working on herself and figuring things out, she’s dead in the eyes. She’s not happy and she’s not fooling anyone. Highly doubt this will happen though and they’ll probably be married by easter. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😬

Reactions: 11
I had to keep this going haha -

You are the BLOCKING queen
Angry and mean
And now you're 30, oh yeah
You can't dance
You can't drive
You're not having the time of your life
Ooh, see that girl
Make a scene
She is the blocking queen!
Haha excuse you - she has drivers license on her CV! Despite never touching a steering wheel in 12 years!

Reactions: 5
If Carrie really wanted to do exclusive content the right way, she would set up a Patreon. She’s too lazy and disorganized for that, and based on the disaster that is her career I still think it would be bullshit.
She can't go down the Patreon route. Because then she's not in charge. If she makes a load of promises for content and then doesn't deliver everything she's charging them for, I'm pretty sure her patrons can complain to Patreon. If they deem the complaints legit, I think they refund Carrie's patrons and then come after her to get the money back.

As you say, she's too lazy to keep up with something as rigorous as Patreon.

Reactions: 15
I feel like I am the only person who doesn’t find Alessia attractive 😳 she like Oliver are too pretty to the point is no longer attractive (at least for me) so I guess that’s why they work together lol.
Carrie’s YouTube views are an all time low and she doesn’t even announce them anymore, I think the 20k followers she has in the the shrek and fiona page are the real followers she has at this point no the almost 600k
I think she’s gorgeous but she has some eye rolling pictures of her own, like what is this?

Attachments

Reactions: 14
just how has she had so many long term relationships! and I can’t even keep a guy for more than a year! Everyone in my life thinks im a lesbian when I’m not just no one likes me!✌🏻
Because you are a normal person, Carrie is the one that has issues.

It's not normal to have so many serious relationships following each other back to back, clearly a sign of desperation on her and the inability to be alone. She should have seeked therapy, the type that challenged her to work on herself and overcome her limits and weaknesses and not someone that just told her she was right.

My personal take is that it takes months to start knowing someone enough to *start* seeing a future together (at least 6-9 months). I've never brought anyone into my family and circle of friends unless they passed that initial phase. Which is why I only brought one bf to meet the family at the respectable age of 30. Also haven't posted any of my relationships on social media during that initial phase. Yes Carrie, you can survive being 30 and not married yet with kids. The world doesn't need to know you're dating someone just to feel like you're attractive and sexy.

I got jokes from my family about being a lesbian or about my ovaries being useless since I was close to retirement age (this when I was still in my late 20s) but that's their problem and not mine. I've lived my life and dated, just took my time to find the right person for me before shouting from the rooftops how much in love I was and saying that I hoped for a proposal or writing letters to my future kids.

Carrie has been trying to settle down since she was in her 20s, living this married life with the first attractive guy that agreed to go out with her and then pursued the next more attractive guy that came along and had exactly the same type of relationship and did the same things. That's a void and desperate existance that only leads to destructive relationships - and eventually settling with someone that doesn't even meet your past standards because you get desperate. 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope so, maybe that’s wrong of me too say but their terrible for each other. Carrie needs to spend time being single and working on herself and figuring things out, she’s dead in the eyes. She’s not happy and she’s not fooling anyone. Highly doubt this will happen though and they’ll probably be married by easter. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😬
Carrie has a crippling fear of being alone, so I doubt that’ll happen!

Reactions: 11
This. And she's way past the phase where the man of her dreams will come sweep her off her feet and save her from the ogre. Everyone knows just how unhinged and desperate she is with this very public relationship and engagement, nobody is crazy enough to want that for themselves.

Reactions: 4
Exactly this! Like I said they’ll probably be married by Easter, I wonder if the swamp wedding extravaganza will be #gifted? Will Lucie Jones or Scott be the Maid of Honor? Will Crabbie and Goyle wear matching speedos, or will they just full on show their asscracks? Will Olaf be the entertainment? So many questions about the asscrack twins wedding!!!!!!!!! Goyle will be #SOPROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I think she’s gorgeous but she has some eye rolling pictures of her own, like what is this?
Mate if I looked like that, I’d do the tesco shop dressed like that 😂 if you’ve got it, flaunt it and all that

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She is no different than lots of other MT actors who post pics of their perfect bodies
(Me, jealous? Never 🤣)

Screenshot_20221219-111348.png

News just in: Edgar comes to sit next to Carrie and falls asleep #notlikeothercats

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is no different than lots of other MT actors who post pics of their perfect bodies
(Me, jealous? Never 🤣)

View attachment 1818017

News just in: Edgar comes to sit next to Carrie and falls asleep #notlikeothercats
I love Edgar though! So cute and fluffy! Much prefer him over the asscrack twins. 🤢😳 Edgar’s my favorite Fletcher! #TeamEdgar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mate if I looked like that, I’d do the tesco shop dressed like that 😂 if you’ve got it, flaunt it and all that
She looks fab. And it's a bikini and not an asscrack. And she's not making a big deal about it. Just post and move on.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.