Carrie Hope Fletcher #47 Oli and Alessia are hot as heck, while Carrie’s stuck with no neck Shrek

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I drove home and I’m still so mad about the D&D thing after looking properly at her post. Tom asking her to teach him. D&D is a huge system, if she’s played just one session, she’s not in a position to be teaching anyone how to play.

I would say I’m curious about how she’ll react to her first character death (NGL they can be surprisingly painful to deal with) given her known history of crying at everything…but then I remembered that she doesn’t keep a hobby for more than a few weeks so it’s not like she’ll play long enough for that to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she trying to wrangle a free ticket to the D&D movie premier?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is she trying to wrangle a free ticket to the D&D movie premier?
And she'll 'treat' Joel with it, something which cost her no money or effort. So he can be reminded of the perks of being engaged to Carrie Hope Fletcher.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She does have a really mean streak! She also always has to be "right" and a know it all. Play along and pretend you were surprised!! It's kind!
A friend did a really sweet surprise treasure hunt for me a while ago and tried to hide who they were to throw me off the scent. I immediately knew it was this particular friend but they were so proud when they told me how they had made it so I would have no idea who did it that OF COURSE I played along and pretended I had no idea. Because it was a really sweet thing to do and why on earth make them feel like you knew all along and ruin the memory for them? That was just a little surprise from a friend, can't imagine being a dick about a PROPOSAL. She is the worst! Joel is an absolute boiled potato but I do think they deserve each other at this point.
Exactly - this is why the girls at school hated her. News flash Carrie: it's not because of your luscious brown eyes
I've had friends buy me gifts that are things I don't foresee myself using, wish me happy holidays on holidays I don't celebrate, etc. Do I correct them and tell them they're wrong and I'm right? No, I'm kind and gracious that they were thinking of me. There's a reason Carrie doesn't seem to have many long-term friends

Reactions: 25
The thing that was so anger inducing about him so clearly wanting to be part of that trip was that it was meant to be a momentous occasion for Scott and Carrie. They have talked about going together for years - can you not just let the person you supposedly love have this moment with her best friend? Especially something so special to them - we can whine about the trips to Disney but it was abundantly clear how emotional this trip made them because they have wanted to go for so long. FFS, it wasn't like she was going to war.

Putting myself in Carrie's massive boots for a second; I would have found Joel's behaviour in that period of time to be so off-putting because it feels so symptomatic of the kind of person he is. Selfish, entirely incapable of putting anyone's needs above his own and so bleeping impatient. It felt like he was trying to drive a wedge between her and Scott, not to mention reeking of desperation to be part of the family - he wants to create this feeling that he's been around for years. You can't fast track that, it only comes with time - but then being as they have gone from cinema date to living together, bloody important date printed pumpkins, engaged in less than a year and referring to each other as Mr and Mrs already.....it's pretty clear patience is not their forte. Hopefully they will fast track themselves to divorce aswell....
With all the speculation about whether he did book the time off, it feels almost like he'd expected Scott to step down from the trip - or even for Carrie to ask him to do so - so that Joel could go instead in his place. Obviously that didn't happen because the trip was something Carrie and Scott wanted to do together long before Joel was in the picture (very much excluding the brief hello 8 years ago, like a normal person 😂). But I wonder if he thought it was a case of Scott was taking Oliver's place, not booked with Scott specifically in mind.

I could be wrong but I don't even think the whole Fletcher gang going was originally planned, since I vaguely remember either Scott or Carrie mentioning the holiday last year as if it was just the two of them going. So it was possibly a case of the family deciding to all tag along as a surprise later later and/or getting it gifted.

Reactions: 16
When my partner bought my engagement ring, I knew about it - we went to look at different styles as I had an image in my head of which one I'd like - but having never tried one - not being sure if it'd suit me. I left the choice to him - and he nailed it. Not that I wouldn't love whatever ring he chose, I just love that he knew me that much that he knew which one I'd like and he put the thought into it - and the details of it.

Between the time he bought it and when we got engaged, we went to Bali, and I thought he'd do it there (I think everyone did) but he didn't - and he saved it for a place that was very special to the both of us and he did it exactly how he wanted to - and even knowing that he had a ring already, I still didn't expect it and I cried of happiness.

When we did our engagement photoshoot I referred to us in the caption on Facebook as "The Future Mr. and Mrs. ***** ***** (his name)" and it is the first and only time I have ever done that - and will ever do it - until we are married and I am legally Mrs. ***** *****.

He doesn't call me wifey, I don't call him hubby - I call him by his DAMN NAME*. If he started that Wifey nonsense - I'd nip it in the bud straight up, it's weird, cringe and we are both over 30.

We have just started planning for a wedding in 2024 (as we cannot do next year due to holidays planned which will take up all our annual leave) and to me, he is still just my Poo - the word husband hasn't even crossed my mind - let alone getting a bloody stocking with Mrs. * on it - vom.

**We call each other Poo as that's our pet name which started during an argument cos he was giving me the shits, as I've mentioned here earlier haha

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah you'd think Joel at the least would want to savor the milestones, instead of going from touching his first boob ever to wifey in 4 months

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah you'd think Joel at the least would want to savor the milestones, instead of going from touching his first boob ever to wifey in 4 months
Actually, I noticed that he deleted his foreplay tiktok and a few other ones too!! Unless they weren't tiktoks but Instagram reels - I couldn't remember

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Whoever starts the next thread please do a poll like mentioned... Something along the lines of "How long do you think Joel and Carrie will last?
- They'll make it down the aisle
- Carrie runs for the hills before the wedding
- Divorced in under a year
... etc

Just for shits and giggles

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.