Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

n9037

I had to Google that because I didn't know what it was, turns out it's mimosa. Don't come at me but you have to be an alcoholic if your first thought in the morning is having a mimosa, wtf. She might need it after waking up next to Joel though after asking Santa for a Disney price.
Bucks fizz on Christmas morning is quite a common thing in the UK I think. We usually have it and I know a lot of people who do. It's literally a one off on Christmas morning, never have it any other time of year, and also from what I remember it's really weak too, only about 2% vol alcohol.
So I'll support Carrie on this one. Only this one thing though mind you!

Reactions: 90
Merry Christmas, tattlers! Man, it's been a crazy year for these threads!!! I had a perfectly reasonable 2022 reading goal, but the drama and laughs were so addictive that I spent too much time reading here and didn't even come close to my goal. 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

As I reflect back on the year, I wanna express special gratitude to you Sherlock tattlers who identified Oli's new gf way before they were publicly linked, the engagement balloon spotters, the insiders who spilled tea, the funny meme makers, the thread title winners, the insightful armchair psychologists, the CHF novel parodists, and everyone who contributed to the fun and analysis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Neycroo

Chatty Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #48 They want to be like O&A but all they can manage is another pointless Q&A

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

awkwardjellyfish

I think the comparisons are happening because:

1) Both couples have been together around the same amount of time, though the difference in pace is astounding
2) People are used to seeing C&O in a relationship and had gotten used to how they behaved towards each other (at least publicly). Both parties now seem to be acting super differently towards their respective new partners
3) All four of them are musical theatre performers yet their attitudes to work and how they portray themselves professionally is vastly different

It’s a fascinating sociological experiment.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

ReginaFalangeee

Here she is...
View attachment 1832182
And here again...
View attachment 1832187
Looks and feels like Gi had no help at all today, definitely not from Carrie anyway...😂🤦😂 And Carrie wants to have kids?!?! 😂🤡😂
Tbf I don't agree that women need to jump into the kitchen of any house they are invited to and help. It's so out dated. If Gi and Tom are hosting then tom should be in the kitchen helping her. Why single out Carrie and now any of the other guests? And no, I'm not sticking up for Carrie, I just can't condone misogyny

Tbf I don't agree that women need to jump into the kitchen of any house they are invited to and help. It's so out dated. If Gi and Tom are hosting then tom should be in the kitchen helping her. Why single out Carrie and not any of the other guests? And no, I'm not sticking up for Carrie, I just can't condone misogyny

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Must42

This is so telling.

Someone in the cast gets Joel for secret Santa. Either he has no friends in the cast so literally the only thing they know about him is that he’s obsessed with Carrie. OR they do know other things, but this is the most defining thing about him.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
View attachment 1833582 why does she still carry on with this "it was destiny" - shit? It is just embarrasing
Over the last 4 years I’ve seen Jamie Muscato in Heathers, West Side story and Moulin Rouge. This is Destiny and the universe telling me we are MEANT to be together. We met through fate (with a hint of TodaysTix) and soon I, too will be Mrs M!

side note: I probably spent more time in Jamie’s company over three shows than Carrie did in eight years of ‘knowing’ Joel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

mushkala

Chatty Member
It's honestly so strange to me that Carrie and Joel make their "thing" speaking to each other lol. Like that is the bare minimum in any type of relationship. Not just romantic

• Haha
Reactions: 54

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
I know it was mentioned a few pages back but Carrie has also replied to Joel’s red flag comment on the post about her ring. It obviously is very much an in-joke between them—him being a ‘walking red flag’—which is really gross when you think about it, given that most people have valid concerns about his love-bombing tendencies and his attitude towards SA survivors. But yeah, sure, ha ha ha 🙄

353F5F9C-0FF9-44BF-9850-7DC81DE6BD8D.jpeg

And honestly, reading Carrie’s caption, you’d never think Joel was the one who actually GAVE her the engagement ring in the first place—it absolutely does not sound like she’s talking about her fiancé!! ‘What a legend’!? Geez, she’s said more affectionate things about Scott!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Beanz17

I need Carrie to get a role that includes a PDA heavy love interest just to watch Joel absolutely lose his mind. He’ll pee outside her dressing room every single day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53