Carrie Hope Fletcher #47 Oli and Alessia are hot as heck, while Carrie’s stuck with no neck Shrek

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just sad to me, given she seems so lonely and like her loneliness is why she constantly needs a romantic partner
She definitely doesn't seem someone who is comfortable in their own company, or their own skin

Reactions: 5
No one was being sniffy about the regional pantos themselves. But Carrie, as a west end 'name' just coming off of two west end leads should be starring at the Palladium or one of the number one regional venues (e.g. Birmingham, Southampton, Manchester etc).

The fact she isn't, and is at one of the smaller theatres/panto producers says alot about her/her career situation and reputation

Reactions: 10
just how has she had so many long term relationships! and I can’t even keep a guy for more than a year! Everyone in my life thinks im a lesbian when I’m not just no one likes me!✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
just how has she had so many long term relationships! and I can’t even keep a guy for more than a year! Everyone in my life thinks im a lesbian when I’m not just no one likes me!✌🏻
Because she will blatantly overlooks incompatabilities and red flags because she is desperate to not be alone. Re: her staying with someone who doesn't want children or marriage when she wants that

Reactions: 19
Well I thought this too, but I know that if I (and any other single woman) went on Tinder and swiped indiscriminately, we too could easily find our own Shreks to get engaged to by next week 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 38
As for predictions for next year I really believe Carrie has given up. She's settled and will get married to her King :sick: and next Christmas they'll announce her pregnancy...sorry their pregnancy because they will definitely be that kind of couple.

Reactions: 29
The original price of her instragram subscription wasn’t 25 pounds, surely??
that has to be a typo right?

there’s YouTubers with a million subscribers who will ask 5 pounds per month on Patreon.
25 is a whole other level of delusion.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Can't believe this is the same person... were these two a thing tho?

Because she will blatantly overlooks incompatabilities and red flags because she is desperate to not be alone. Re: her staying with someone who doesn't want children or marriage when she wants that
Yeah, I mean remember whrn Alex Day did that whole disney dinner with candy, grand gesture (obviously a bit sociopathic) and then about a week later got accused for sexual assault

Reactions: 3

Can't believe this is the same person... were these two a thing tho?

Yeah, I mean remember whrn Alex Day did that whole disney dinner with candy, grand gesture (obviously a bit sociopathic) and then about a week later got accused for sexual assault
Yeah I don't feel right about blaming her for overlooking Alex's issues - I've been there with dating a manipulative person, it's not something anyone expects themselves to get sucked into.
The Oliver stuff - with wanting completely different things and pretending she's okay with it - that's just unhinged on her part. She could have just said to Oliver - look, it was great sleeping with you on tour, but I want a relationship that will one day turn into marriage and kids, let's part ways here

Reactions: 17
The original price of her instragram subscription wasn’t 25 pounds, surely??
that has to be a typo right?

there’s YouTubers with a million subscribers who will ask 5 pounds per month on Patreon.
25 is a whole other level of delusion.
I believe one of the initial comments said it added up to $25/year, but I may be wrong.

If Carrie really wanted to do exclusive content the right way, she would set up a Patreon. She’s too lazy and disorganized for that, and based on the disaster that is her career I still think it would be bullshit. But instead, she’s really showing her colors with all of these money grabs… the new subscription option, her Cameos in costume, that god-awful zoom class where she wrote like 4 pages of notes and sang to the minions who attended. It’s truly SO embarrassing.

Also, it speaks volumes to me that she replied to multiple people in her Instagram comments who were concerned about the cost of living crisis, but it was all just me me me. No acknowledgement of her followers’s real concerns about real life. She is out of touch and delusional! It gets more obvious and less bearable every day

Edited for typo!

Reactions: 14
I believe one of the initial comments said it added up to $25/year, but I may be wrong.

If Carrie really wanted to do exclusive content the right way, she would set up a Patreon. She’s too lazy and disorganized for that, and based on the disaster that is her career I still think it would be bullshit. But instead, she’s really showing her colors with all of these money grabs… the new subscription option, her Cameos in costume, that god-awful zoom class where she wrote like 4 pages of notes and sang to the minions who attended. It’s truly SO embarrassing.

Also, it speaks volumes to me that she replied to multiple people in her Instagram comments who were concerned about the cost of living crisis, but it was all just me me me. No acknowledgement of her followers’s real concerns about real life. She is out of touch and delusional! It gets more obvious and less bearable every day

Edited for typo!
It’s the responding to comments that bugs me to no end. How does she have all that time? And then those people end up getting blocked anyway. If she spent half that time being nice back to the people that seem to worship her!

Reactions: 17
It’s the responding to comments that bugs me to no end. How does she have all that time? And then those people end up getting blocked anyway. If she spent half that time being nice back to the people that seem to worship her!
You are the BLOCKING queen!
Angry and mean!
Only thirtyyyy, oh yeah!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As for predictions for next year I really believe Carrie has given up. She's settled and will get married to her King :sick: and next Christmas they'll announce her pregnancy...sorry their pregnancy because they will definitely be that kind of couple.
Truly unhealthy. Haven't even spent a year together to get to know one another and will bring a child into this young relationship. Unfair to that child

Reactions: 30
Oh Joel will 100% say ‘we’re pregnant’ 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.