Carrie Hope Fletcher #47 Oli and Alessia are hot as heck, while Carrie’s stuck with no neck Shrek

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do authors usually write their own ‘about’ section in their books cause if so this is tragic and not the quirky angle she was probably going for
Lol, agreed. I can see what she tried to go for, but she failed spectacularly, and it just comes across very odd 😅

Reactions: 13
Do authors usually write their own ‘about’ section in their books cause if so this is tragic and not the quirky angle she was probably going for
It's just sad to me, given she seems so lonely and like her loneliness is why she constantly needs a romantic partner

Reactions: 9
I've been slow at catching up lately and there is SO much to unpack from the last thread.

I just wanted to chime in on the Ollie debates. There is no denying that 'conventionally' Alessia is more attractive than Carrie, but it does make me feel uncomfortable to constantly read opinions on how 'Ollie never would have let her (Carrie) dress like she does now'. Surely that just highlights a conceited ideal of relationships. I've been with my OH for 9 years and I wouldn't expect him to leave me based on a newly found ugly dress sense. Oliver had many reasons to have ended things, not least how obnoxious she is as a person. I don't think not wearing camel coloured coats comes into it, and if it does, it certainly says a lot about him as a person also.

Saying that I'm not sticking up for Carrie as she is a horrible person who clearly doesn't consider her current partner's feelings, particularly when constantly bringing up her old relationship. I just wish he wasn't too much of a sap to do anything about it.

Reactions: 36
Since she’s just shared another predictable roundup of how her year has gone - and let’s face it, none of us would have predicted a shotgun engagement with no neck Shrek, naked IG posts and the dizzying heights of a Kent panto - I can’t help but wonder what the next year will bring.

With 2023 just around the corner, what are our predictions for CHF in the next 12 months?

I’ll go first: another change in hair colour. I’m thinking brunette.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Because she's got no real friends except for Scott and he's sick of her ditching him for Shrek.

Reactions: 2
I've been slow at catching up lately and there is SO much to unpack from the last thread.

I just wanted to chime in on the Ollie debates. There is no denying that 'conventionally' Alessia is more attractive than Carrie, but it does make me feel uncomfortable to constantly read opinions on how 'Ollie never would have let her (Carrie) dress like she does now'. Surely that just highlights a conceited ideal of relationships. I've been with my OH for 9 years and I wouldn't expect him to leave me based on a newly found ugly dress sense. Oliver had many reasons to have ended things, not least how obnoxious she is as a person. I don't think not wearing camel coloured coats comes into it, and if it does, it certainly says a lot about him as a person also.

Saying that I'm not sticking up for Carrie as she is a horrible person who clearly doesn't consider her current partner's feelings, particularly when constantly bringing up her old relationship. I just wish he wasn't too much of a sap to do anything about it.
I have absolutely zero problem with the way she dresses, it’s the way she is presenting it that I find jarring- so aggressive, so defensive, so convinced nobody has the intelligence to understand how ‘interesting’ she is.

Reactions: 26
I have absolutely zero problem with the way she dresses, it’s the way she is presenting it that I find jarring- so aggressive, so defensive, so convinced nobody has the intelligence to understand how ‘interesting’ she is.
Yeah I agree. We're all different and that's great, but it's the way that she seems to feel that she is the *only one* to be 'authentically themselves' that is cringeworthy. She's actually extremely contrived and has no sense of self at all. If she were comfortable in her skin and personality, she would simply post her outfits in passing without the long rambling aggressive rants. I've got much more issue with what's in her head than anything she puts on her body.

Reactions: 18
Since she’s just shared another predictable roundup of how her year has gone - and let’s face it, none of us would have predicted a shotgun engagement with no neck Shrek, naked IG posts and the dizzying heights of a Kent panto - I can’t help but wonder what the next year will bring.

With 2023 just around the corner, what are our predictions for CHF in the next 12 months?

I am going with a wedding to No Neck Shrek and a pregnancy...🤦😂🤦

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I think 2023 will mark Carrie's year of transition to full time 'influencer' with a bit of naff author thrown in. I think we are already seeing this with her Instagram subscription and the fact she now has a linktr.ee in her bio. She knows she won't easily get any lead roles and instead of working on what talent she does have, she has chosen the easy way out and given up on theatre.

Reactions: 24

A big part of me thinks her pre marriage swan song will be the tour followed by a wedding, ‘well deserved’ down time, and lil swamp baby on the way.
Pessimistically she has the range for We Will Rock You, but even then I wonder if her priorities have changed.
She might go full on dinner lady cherry red hair.
And bonus prediction, little wedding social media initially apart from a naked pic of both of them looking back at the camera bums on show, her in a veil and him in the King George wig 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we have any ideas on what is next for Joel? I like MT but I'm not in the know on what roles he could do that he hasn't already? Coupled with his embarassing SM presence and you have to wonder why anyone would hire him...

Reactions: 10
I hope she changes her hair from that brash orange back to its natural colour for her wedding. It looks so unnatural and crispy and I think when she gets over her quirky ‘ginger’ phase she will regret how horrid it looks in her photos.

Reactions: 24
Another thing regarding her subscription IG... Doesn't she already run like 4 accounts? What more could she possibly have to offer her followers content wise? It's not exactly ground breaking stuff as it is...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.