Carrie Hope Fletcher #46 Carrie Montague, there’s no Hope left

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right you lot, we need to talk……..last night I dreamt that I was the one engaged to Joel, I blame this page. I still can’t put my finger on why he makes me so uncomfortable either.
Congratulations on your engagement to no neck Shrek!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🎉🎊🎉🎊 #SOPROUD!!!!!!!! I can perform at the wedding as Olaf if you like (I won’t be will ing to show my asscrack though) 🧡 Again so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I assume they got a fair few questions so why would you choose one about cheese or chocolate?!
Freebies. They’re apparently not going to be talking about the wedding at all - even though it’s a couples joint account 🙄, but mainly freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't usually comment on threads but I will for this one. As I was telling my parents about this whole whirlwind and she told me she'd met my dad and after 4 months got engaged! Even shorter then these people! They had to wait another 15 months to save for the wedding. They lived happily, had my brother then me. Until my dad sadly and very suddenly passed away last year right on his birthday. Due to a heart failure. He was also left with out oxygen to his brain for 30 minutes. 💔❤ They where very happy and talked. I guess the only difference here was no social media. So it can happen if done right.

But I have been enjoying these threads a lot every so often when I can catch up after work! 😆
My folks got engaged after 3 months and were married within the year. They were married 42 years until we lost mum earlier this year. You're right it does happen - people meet, fall in love and just know. But with these two it looks and feels so hollow and everything they do seems like they're overcompensating.

I now use #soproud often because of this thread 🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
People can totally fall in love and get married after mere months together. But the problem with these two was that it was well-documented (thanks to Carrie), that one party was and still is not over their previous partner of five years that suddenly broke up with them. I still don’t think that as soon as she saw Joel, Carrie forgot all about Oliver and fell in love with the real love of her life. This has been one big performance.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Off topic I know but it's even more fun meeting people for the first time and realising they're fellow thread readers 👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it me or is this an oddly pointed answer from Joel? I wonder what Carrie’s been stressing about to him recently? It’s just a funny juxtaposition because she’s complimenting him (albeit the only compliment that she ever seems to pay him lmao). But he didn’t use this opportunity to gush about her like he normally would.

Although the ‘reading my mind’ thing is still him trying to push the soulmate angle. I bet he’s just one of those people who’s forever telling the same stories over again, so it’s easy to guess what he’s about to say. From his IG lives and interviews he doesn’t strike me as the most scintillating conversationalist.
He's probably trying to make people feel sorry for her and seem #relatable because we've been going on about how out of touch she is with everyone 😂

And maybe Joel is so boring and predictable, that a monkey could guess what he's going to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Started watching that Christmas film with Carrie's friend. I liked it but the kids got bored and demanded I put Blippi on lol

Bit confused though, does he play more than one role? I'm partially faceblind so that might be why but there are at least 2 characters who look like him.

Also wanted to say me and my husband got married 9 months after we got together, and so far we're still together (almost 7 years). It can work. Neither of us had just been dumped when we met though.

Reactions: 3
Started watching that Christmas film with Carrie's friend. I liked it but the kids got bored and demanded I put Blippi on lol

Bit confused though, does he play more than one role? I'm partially faceblind so that might be why but there are at least 2 characters who look like him.

Also wanted to say me and my husband got married 9 months after we got together, and so far we're still together (almost 7 years). It can work. Neither of us had just been dumped when we met though.
Doesn't look like it, according to IMDB, but you might be able to find who you're mixing him up with on their cast list: https://m.imdb.com/title/tt20561114/

Reactions: 1
Hello world,
Here is a gorgeous gorgeous picture of me to celebrate my new Tattle thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #SoProud!!!!!!!!!!
Love forever and always,
Carrie 😂🤡😂
View attachment 1783251
That’s not a sight I needed to see. She really should invest in some sunscreen….

We get it, Carrie.You’re too chickenshit for OnlyFans, so you have to make those who didn’t ask for this suffer instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s not a sight I needed to see. She really should invest in some sunscreen….

We get it, Carrie.You’re too chickenshit for OnlyFans, so you have to make those who didn’t ask for this suffer instead.
It's like one of those slightly naughty postcards you get at Blackpool except not funny.

Reactions: 11
the reviews are in for Carrie-Bosse
The stage liked the panto broadly giving praise to the fairy and the dame but

Oh dear. For once critic proof Carrie doesn’t get a rave from a legit industry review.
‘Enthusiasm’ isn’t that a word used by teachers and usually reserved for those who don’t really have much talent but try hard in a school play?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
the reviews are in for Carrie-Bosse
The stage liked the panto broadly giving praise to the fairy and the dame but

Oh dear. For once critic proof Carrie doesn’t get a rave from a legit industry review.
‘Enthusiasm’ isn’t that a word used by teachers and usually reserved for those who don’t really have much talent but try hard in a school play?
I’m glad someone isn’t licking the ground she walks on.

I’m not too familiar with Pantos, but is it common to have the characters name be a play on the actors?

Reactions: 5
What will the tantrum over this review look like? Will we get an over-explaining rant about how ill she was, yet soldiered through - but a critic doesn’t know/appreciate that? Or will there be another q&a on insta where she asks herself how she deals with less than glowing reviews?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well she’s posted them to her story. One mentions her!
Kent Online.
So there’s that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.