Carrie Hope Fletcher #46 Carrie Montague, there’s no Hope left

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello world,
Here is a gorgeous gorgeous picture of me to celebrate my new Tattle thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #SoProud!!!!!!!!!!
Love forever and always,
Carrie 😂🤡😂
Screenshot_2022-12-05-05-27-09-04.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello world,
Here is a gorgeous gorgeous picture of me to celebrate my new Tattle thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #SoProud!!!!!!!!!!
Love forever and always,
Carrie 😂🤡😂
View attachment 1783251
Gotta have just been taken for the gram surely? I have a hard time believing anyone would’ve sunbathed on what looks like granite surface fire scorched earth for longer than necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think her constant Q&A’s are so conceited or self indulgent. Assuming everyone is bursting to ask them questions as if they are someone and they don’t share everything already

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That Q&A was so short, they only got sent like ten questions because no-one cares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought the same, it was barely any questions… and like they’ve missed each other soooo much why don’t they soend the car ride talking… probably cause they love themselves/attention more

Reactions: 12
Is it me or is this an oddly pointed answer from Joel? I wonder what Carrie’s been stressing about to him recently? It’s just a funny juxtaposition because she’s complimenting him (albeit the only compliment that she ever seems to pay him lmao). But he didn’t use this opportunity to gush about her like he normally would.

Although the ‘reading my mind’ thing is still him trying to push the soulmate angle. I bet he’s just one of those people who’s forever telling the same stories over again, so it’s easy to guess what he’s about to say. From his IG lives and interviews he doesn’t strike me as the most scintillating conversationalist.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
1) they don’t know each other well enough but don’t seem interested enough in each other to find out more, so they need q&a‘s to have sth to talk about
2) dear Joel, Carrie constantly interrupting you is not her reading your mind, just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don't usually comment on threads but I will for this one. As I was telling my parents about this whole whirlwind and she told me she'd met my dad and after 4 months got engaged! Even shorter then these people! They had to wait another 15 months to save for the wedding. They lived happily, had my brother then me. Until my dad sadly and very suddenly passed away last year right on his birthday. Due to a heart failure. He was also left with out oxygen to his brain for 30 minutes. 💔❤ They where very happy and talked. I guess the only difference here was no social media. So it can happen if done right.

But I have been enjoying these threads a lot every so often when I can catch up after work! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Right you lot, we need to talk……..last night I dreamt that I was the one engaged to Joel, I blame this page. I still can’t put my finger on why he makes me so uncomfortable either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Why why why they keep doing the third person pov?
It’s so cringe. Carrie posted that Joel is driving her home from Canterbury. So surely she’s typing the replies it would sound more natural eg

Carrie; I have a betterDisney move knowledge but Joel has a better knowledge of the parks.

Reactions: 18
I assume they got a fair few questions so why would you choose one about cheese or chocolate?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right you lot, we need to talk……..last night I dreamt that I was the one engaged to Joel, I blame this page. I still can’t put my finger on why he makes me so uncomfortable either.
Were you both on a super romantic nudist beach with your cracks out when he proposed? Congrats xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂

It’s so cringe. Carrie posted that Joel is driving her home from Canterbury. So surely she’s typing the replies it would sound more natural eg

Carrie; I have a betterDisney move knowledge but Joel has a better knowledge of the parks.
Well it is not like she is a published author or something...oh wait...😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.