Carrie Hope Fletcher #46 Carrie Montague, there’s no Hope left

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Oliver doesn’t live with Alessia. He spends a lot of time at her place, yes, but he’s not officially moved in and has a (shared) place of his own. I have no idea if he contributed when living with Carrie but this rumour is a stretch to say the least.

Also how insanely self important do you need to feel to try to charge people £25 a month for the odd clown/bag lady selfie and rant about meanie haters? At least when people do OnlyFans there’s a tangible market for that type of content.. I cannot fathom how mentally challenged you would have to be to subscribe to CHF’s mundane tit. Glad she’s getting backlash for this.
@awkwardjellyfish I would give YOU 25 quids to know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Funnily enough one of Oliver’s lockdown videos with Carrie just came up on my YouTube. He was justifying why he had three Ads on one 20 minute vlog and said because he wasn’t working due to lockdown and was self employed and needed to pay his bills. He said he wasn’t earning as much from YouTube as he earned from a weeks work in Theatre.

Presumably his ‘bills’ included paying Carrie rent and half of the bills as if he was living there for free what bills would he have other than a mobile phone bill?!

While he was saying he agreed with a comment left moaning about the amount of Ad’s Carrie chipped in trying to defend using Ad’s.

I certainly wouldn’t be paying for any extra content from her. Same as those who use Patreon. I don’t subscribe to any of them as nobody is THAT interesting!

Reactions: 7
The funny thing is Carrie herself must be feeling the pinch somewhat to be trying to charge people a subscription. Not to the mention the constant posts recently asking people what they want to see from her. Clearly her numbers are down and it’s panicking her. She needs to accept that the online landscape has changed rapidly from her heyday. Being young and pretty and singing a few songs or taking a camera around with you for the day doesn’t land you with 100,000s of followers anymore. And tbh neither does mundane couples content.

Seeing as being dumped has been the defining factor in her life thus far, she could’ve done a motivational self help YouTube series where she pushed herself out of her comfort zone. Took dance classes, started lifting weights, going out to dinner alone, travelling the world a bit etc. She could’ve even linked it to turning 30 seeing as she was obsessed about that, ‘trying 30 new things before 30’. I see content like that all the time on tiktok and it usually does well.

If she wants success as a content creator then …. create content? She likes oversharing and mining her personal life for content, just do it in a way that’s engaging? It’s not like she’s not done this before, her content 10 years ago was a lot more thought out and interesting, hence the fan base she managed to grow for herself. I can’t figure out why she’s acting so obtuse about her engagement levels, are people supposed to be riveted by nespresso advent calendar openings and pictures of her cat?

Reactions: 23
What’s interesting is that while Oliver was dating Carrie, his looks were bashed all the time on here. He was called creepy, weird-looking, serial killer eyes (sounds familiar, doesn’t it?) etc. Dont know why people would suddenly give him an easier ride because of his looks, when for five years that wasn’t the case.
Then again, I’m not into men, so maybe Oliver is suddenly considered super attractive by Tattle standards 😁
It's like when the ugly friend is compared to the lesser ugly friend. Joel makes Oliver look like Brad Pitt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20221218-155234.png

This fan is ready to get scammed again 🤣 didnt it occur to her that the money she gives Carrie for Instagram content will go from £25 to £50 to £75 etc and will become as dead as her cameo content

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Has she changed the price? Sure it was £25/month initially!
She changed the price probably because nobody in their right mind was subscribing for that amount...I mean c'mon 25 quids a month, for crappy content from a non celebrity like her?!?!?!?!? Who is she kidding seriously?!?!?!?!?! She will be asking for 0.99p/a year in a couple of hours for the subscription, she is such a desperate clown seriously 😂🤡😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think the negative reaction comes from people failing to see what they would get for £25 per month. Carrie's content is hardly engaging, original or creative at the moment, so what would the subscribers get?

A lot of YouTubers have Patreon but they actually offer something extra.

The funny thing is Carrie herself must be feeling the pinch somewhat to be trying to charge people a subscription. Not to the mention the constant posts recently asking people what they want to see from her. Clearly her numbers are down and it’s panicking her. She needs to accept that the online landscape has changed rapidly from her heyday. Being young and pretty and singing a few songs or taking a camera around with you for the day doesn’t land you with 100,000s of followers anymore. And tbh neither does mundane couples content.

Seeing as being dumped has been the defining factor in her life thus far, she could’ve done a motivational self help YouTube series where she pushed herself out of her comfort zone. Took dance classes, started lifting weights, going out to dinner alone, travelling the world a bit etc. She could’ve even linked it to turning 30 seeing as she was obsessed about that, ‘trying 30 new things before 30’. I see content like that all the time on tiktok and it usually does well.

If she wants success as a content creator then …. create content? She likes oversharing and mining her personal life for content, just do it in a way that’s engaging? It’s not like she’s not done this before, her content 10 years ago was a lot more thought out and interesting, hence the fan base she managed to grow for herself. I can’t figure out why she’s acting so obtuse about her engagement levels, are people supposed to be riveted by nespresso advent calendar openings and pictures of her cat?
The 30 new things before 30 is such a good idea, what a missed opportunity
She could have taken a journey to become the best version of herself and shared that with her fans...but no, she has rushed into an engagement with a wet lettuce

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny in hindsight thinking of younger Carries grand plans of releasing a tell all book by the time she was 30, and now that she's 30 her career is dying so she'll eventually have no choice but to write

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just scrolling Twitter and this popped up. Her responses are always so unfriendly. Even to people who support her. Like I feel like she didn’t need to respond at all…
Looks like Carrie has finally managed to change her Twitter handle from Scary to Merry?!?!?!?! 😂🤦😂 Grow up Carrie!!!!!!!!!😂🤡😂

The 30 new things before 30 is such a good idea, what a missed opportunity
She could have taken a journey to become the best version of herself and shared that with her fans...but no, she has rushed into an engagement with a wet lettuce
She can always do 40 new things before 40 instead?!?! Like maybe going to WDW 40 times before she turns 40...Even though we all know that she would reach that target before she turns 31...😂🤦😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It really is bonkers to think that Oliver has been on more holidays/trips (France, Italy, USA...) in his short relationship with Alessia than the whole time he was with Carrie being forced to go to WDW over and over again 😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
Exactly this.
Yes she's rude, entitled, full of her own self-importance etc but what we're seeing is someone who had their heart smashed to pieces and is far too emotionally immature to process it.
She's definitely lost and that creepy, tub of goo, Joe Goldberg, twit preyed on her vulnerability and need for love. Now she's trapped and is too stubborn to just admit Joel is not what she wants, or needs.
I can't stand her in normal circumstances but I genuinely feel sorry for her now. She needs to take a break, dump that arse and figure out what she actually wants to do with her life.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.