Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy Joel is back at it AGAIN!!!!! Reposting a photo which has nothing to do with him...A photo where Carrie has been tagged in by a fan and that she hasn't even bothered reposting herself 🙄🤦🙄 Your lovely fake and forced smile Carrie speaks volumes 👀👋 Could she be more dead behind the eyes if she tried?!?! 😂🤡😂
View attachment 1770978
View attachment 1770992
How did he even find this photo if he wasn’t tagged in it. What a weirdo. Also Carrie… BLEND YOUR EYESHADOW. bleeping hell, beg for a #gifted one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Despite agreeing with you- I'd rather see Oliver pout, than Joel making any other grimace with his non existent lips. Oliver and his narcissistic tendencies are very much bearable in comparison 🙃
Sometimes I think I’d rather see Carrie’s asscrack than Joel’s face and his non existent lips 🙃 He just gives me the ick that bad 😳🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
How did he even find this photo if he wasn’t tagged in it. What a weirdo. Also Carrie… BLEND YOUR EYESHADOW. bleeping hell, beg for a #gifted one
Joel was tagged in the previous story from that fan but not the following story featuring Carrie, her fake smile and her fan...Also the eyeshadow is the one she wears while on stage so I guess doing two or three shows a day she just keeps her make up on when she goes outside...😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe Joel does his awful face pulling because he’s trying to be like Ollie with the pouting?
Both are terrible, from both Joel and Oliver. Joel is beyond ick Like why?! Just smile normally! That’s like Carrie and her giant ass tongue that she always has to stick out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢 FML just smile normally! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if the popcorn necklace is a piece of leftover popcorn from their infamous first movie date... The same date night that inspired not one, but *two* tattoos!!!
The company Tatty Devine did a load of popcorn-themed stuff pack in the day, including a single piece of popcorn on a chain, so it might be one of theirs? Or a knock-off!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who called it!?

She already complaining of a cold. Queue the missing performances because she's just so ill guys

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Joel is definitely not tagged in that story!
He actually is! I double-checked from an inactive 2nd account and the fan tagged him, scaled the text down really small and then hid it behind the main caption (as seen in the screenshot). It’s really sad but this isn’t the first time a fan has done this (I recall another fan doing the exact same trick when Joel bizarrely reposted her daughters school report) - clearly Carrie’s fans have cottoned on that if they tag Joel, they’re pretty much guaranteed a repost. Instagram doesn’t let you directly share a story unless you were tagged in it so the fans are tagging Joel but trying to hide it.

Edit: apologies, in my haste I originally uploaded the uncensored copy of the screenshot. My mistake!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He actually is! I double-checked from an inactive 2nd account and the fan tagged him, scaled the text down really small and then hid it behind the main caption (as seen in the screenshot). It’s really sad but this isn’t the first time a fan has done this (I recall another fan doing the exact same trick when Joel bizarrely reposted her daughters school report) - clearly Carrie’s fans have cottoned on that if they tag Joel, they’re pretty much guaranteed a repost. Instagram doesn’t let you directly share a story unless you were tagged in it so the fans are tagging Joel but trying to hide it.

Edit: apologies, in my haste I originally uploaded the uncensored copy of the screenshot. My mistake!
Thanks for this! How sneaky and desperate are Carrie's fans seriously to get a repost from No Neck Shrek?!?!?! 🤯🤯🤡😂🤡

Maybe Joel does his awful face pulling because he’s trying to be like Ollie with the pouting?
He definitely needs to try A LOT HARDER then!!!!!!!! 😂🤡😂
Ollie's pouting

Versus Joel's pouting

The smile looks exactly the same as when she's with Joel
100%!!! That's because when she poses next to Joel it is like she is with a fan too as Joel's has been a creepy stalker fan of hers and Tom for nearly 10 years now...And he is her fan number one with all his #SoProuf of my gorgeous gorgeous wifey to be nonsense 😂🤡😂

Who called it!?

She already complaining of a cold. Queue the missing performances because she's just so ill guys
Like I said she will be playing the Covid card soon!!!!!!! So she can stay home in her Xmas pyjamas watching Disney movies all day long for a week or two while stuffing her face with all the Christmas food available to her while enjoying cuddles from Edgar Joel... 😂🤡😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did not think she'd get poorly so soon, she's barely started
The “cold” has to start now so she can be professional and power through it for a week or so. Then … inevitably she will succumb for a show. Though didn’t she say there are no understudies?

Reactions: 22
The “cold” has to start now so she can be professional and power through it for a week or so. Then … inevitably she will succumb for a show. Though didn’t she say there are no understudies?
Yep there aren't normally understudies although last year I think a fair few productions did have them as if someone went off with COVID they had to isolate.

There was a situation back in 2016 in my local panto where the main lead was off with food poisoning (went to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland on their day off, which was a bit of a silly thing to do IMO but anyway) and they had to bring on the Assistant Stage Manager who couldn't sing or dance so they had to cut a fair number of the singing/dance numbers out. Poor guy was like a rabbit caught in headlights apparently!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think she did

In all serious though if there are no understudies or covers what would happen if Carrie or anyone else was too sick to perform? Shove someone on with a script in their hand and hope for the best?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.