Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we imagine Carrie being cast in another of his productions? I don't think I can.

I think most of the cinders cast have actually gone on to do very well, it's only poor Carrie lagging behind. Although to be fair, she has got a couples insta to run now, that's... a career move.
ALW has a tendency to choose a new leading lady who he gushes over whilst in the show and then moves on to someone else 😂

Oh and Ellen’s in New York is fabulous- you must make time to visit if you are a MT fan!

Reactions: 7
Yes, very few actresses (and actors actually) survive more than one of his shows. He always after the next big thing

Reactions: 5
Oh wow, I bet that was amazing! You definitely made the right decision, I would say - I was in NYC a while ago and didn't get the chance to go to Ellen's (just too squished for time) and when I was at the cafe in London, all I could think was....I imagine the one in NYC would be better 🤣 I hope the Theatre Cafe improves with time, but they really do need to up their game. It seems odd when there is basically a business model for them to follow!
Haven’t been to the diner but was at the theatre cafe last summer, it was so busy so they ran out of loads of stuff and had obviously sent someone to the local Tesco as they came back with a load of pizzas and opened them up in front of everyone waiting and still charged £££ for them!!

This was….underwhelming.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes, it’s a TRUG production and new songs by ALW. Very interesting indeed….
I don’t know how much, if any, input ALW will have had with the Curve’s production - they usually very much do their own thing (as far as I know, the “additional music” is the songs that were added for the show when it was in the West End in 2011, rather than new for this particular production).

Reactions: 1
Ive not got that far yet but I think Scott is the saving grace of this film
Despite thinking the film is awful I would agree with this. The issue is the script, not Scott who does his best with what he was handed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Despite thinking the film is awful I would agree with this. The issue is the script, not Scott who does his best with what he was handed
Yes I completely agree, the script is pretty awful and there is alot of continuity errors. I would say its worth watching once though for Scott

Reactions: 3
Oh I loved the Theatre Cafe Diner. The staff are all really talented. Food is overpriced but the cocktails are good.

I wouldn’t say on par with Ellen’s but Ellen’s has been there a LOT longer.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how much, if any, input ALW will have had with the Curve’s production - they usually very much do their own thing (as far as I know, the “additional music” is the songs that were added for the show when it was in the West End in 2011, rather than new for this particular production).
Oh absolutely. His input will be negligible; however in terms of sway, I’d say he could have had plenty

Please tell me that this is not a panto song! Who would choose a piece with the lyrics "some of them want to be abused" in an aimed at kids show? Very tempted to message the Marlowe to see if they respond. Disgraceful.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Please tell me that this is not a panto song! Who would choose a piece with the lyrics "some of them want to be abused" in an aimed at kids show? Very tempted to message the Marlowe to see if they respond. Disgraceful.
Someone beat me to it on their Facebook page.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I loved the Theatre Cafe Diner. The staff are all really talented. Food is overpriced but the cocktails are good.

I wouldn’t say on par with Ellen’s but Ellen’s has been there a LOT longer.
I think part of the issue is you could visit one day and have a cracking group, and go the next day and get the sub par group on shift - its totally up to whoever is rota'd on! But going out and buying pizza from Tesco when you run out of food and then getting people to pay £££ for them is not ok....

Reactions: 9
Maybe if Carrie's theatre roles dry up she could always get a job there 😅
Can you imagine her handling customer complaints though?

"Excuse me, I ordered a gluten free meal because I'm a coeliac and you've given me the normal equivalent."
"You wanted food and you got food."

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone beat me to it on their Facebook page.
Usually in Panto they change lyrics of popular songs, so maybe this is just a taster of what Carrie sings in the show…?
I remember a video with Oliver when he was doing panto where there were kids singing the actual lyrics to a greatest showman song while he was battling trying to remember the lyrics he was supposed to be singing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Usually in Panto they change lyrics of popular songs, so maybe this is just a taster of what Carrie sings in the show…?
I remember a video with Oliver when he was doing panto where there were kids singing the actual lyrics to a greatest showman song while he was battling trying to remember the lyrics he was supposed to be singing!
Hope so, but then why would they put this out at all, with the original lyrics? Very odd.

Reactions: 5
I do wonder how often Carrie has gone for movie or TV roles and not got them? With Celinde And Scott both getting movie roles, I can't imagine Carrie not at least trying. I know she's talked about this in a q&a, but I can't remember what she said :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do wonder how often Carrie has gone for movie or TV roles and not got them? With Celinde And Scott both getting movie roles, I can't imagine Carrie not at least trying. I know she's talked about this in a q&a, but I can't remember what she said :D
Yeah I think she will have tried for tv or something. Surprised she’s not trying for the likes of I’m a celeb/ big brother or similar reality tv.

Reactions: 4
Is this really necessary… to repost it after Scott reposted it?!
I wonder how many back and forth of the same post we could get Joel to repost just because he’s tagged…
I don’t think he gets that reposting a post of your original post is a very odd thing to do. I’m sure half the time he doesn’t read what he’s reposting and just sees hes been tagged and reposts. Hence the time he did exactly that, when I lady was complaining about Hamilton.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.