Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So Joel has a 47 years old sister?!?!?! (Just like Carrie she does look older than her age...) I really thought Joel was a lonely child...View attachment 1735389
View attachment 1735391
Nobody wants to see your tongue mate keep it in your mouth!!!!

Also Joel reposting all the messages about Carrie and him being overweight for the past 24 hours is pure NARCISIST tactic, trying to exacerbate Carrie's own insecurities so see never leaves him! What a weirdo/psycho he is seriously, it is really sickening!!!
I don't think it's right to be making comments on Joel's sister. Shes nothing to do with the thread and not in the puplic eye
I personally think she looks good for 47.
I agree .......Yes Joel keep your tongue in mouth, your 35 years old not 14!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have been thinking the same. I had to look to see that it was the same Lindsey Pierce because I didn’t understand why she would take such an interest in Carrie and Joel. I still don’t understand tbh but it makes even less sense that they are ignoring her
Hmmm Maybe Crabbie is gonna be playing Cady when MG transfers...

Reactions: 1
Joel's mum won't want him to give up the company she's been running for years to go play "influencer" with Carrie...but Carrie will think she's too good to hang out with amateurs. I don't think she'll be as supportive of him as he is for her

Reactions: 12
Joel's mum won't want him to give up the company she's been running for years to go play "influencer" with Carrie...but Carrie will think she's too good to hang out with amateurs. I don't think she'll be as supportive of him as he is for her
Isn't Carrie supposed to be an ambassador or patron for some drama school? She talked about it once, when she was named ambassador - then never talked about it again. Shameful really.

Just goes to show that she won't associate with drama schools even as an ambassador, so she definitely won't support one just because Jowl is involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmmm Maybe Crabbie is gonna be playing Cady when MG transfers...
If anything she'd go for Janis, since she's different from the meanie witches and she sings "I'd rather be me", an anthem to being nice and unique (sung by and aggresive character who is as much of a witch as the people she thinks she's better than, but of course Care Bear would miss that nuance)

Reactions: 16
Isn't Carrie supposed to be an ambassador or patron for some drama school? She talked about it once, when she was named ambassador - then never talked about it again. Shameful really.

Just goes to show that she won't associate with drama schools even as an ambassador, so she definitely won't support one just because Jowl is involved.
Especially not somewhere like Crewe. She'll want to be in London

Reactions: 8
Especially not somewhere like Crewe. She'll want to be in London
You're right, I found the drama school and she's patron (and it's based in NW London)

I hope to god if Oliver! is making a comeback and she gets Nancy, I’ll have words with ALW myself and tell him he’s got bad taste in actresses and is tit himself.
It’s a Cameron Mackintosh show and he lurvvrs Carrie
Didn’t she boast once about making him cry in an audition?

Nooo, she's too old for Cady surely?
She was too old for Veronica but we still got her as Veronica
That or Janice?

Nooo, she's too old for Cady surely?
She was too old for Veronica but we still got her as Veronica
That or Janice?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion

Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 Tattle: the only place Carrie is more relevant than Tom

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Thread title suggestions are my new fave hobby

Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 AllThingsMundane; candles, codependency and asscracks. SO BORED!!!!!!!

Reactions: 25
Tbh I can see her as Nancy in Oliver
I bet she went for either Elphaba or Glinda as well.

What I don't understand about her is why she never learnt to dance. Being able to dance would really enhance her career options.

Reactions: 11
Tbh I can see her as Nancy in Oliver
I bet she went for either Elphaba or Glinda as well.

What I don't understand about her is why she never learnt to dance. Being able to dance would really enhance her career options.
nancy is honestly right in her wheelhouse. suits her vocal range perfectly. i bet she did go for elphaba but there’s no way she’s getting that E6 at the end of defying gravity, even in her wildest dreams.

she used to find her lack of dancing so funny but i don’t get why she never learnt either. so many roles in her age range now are going to be revivals of classic shows, and you need to dance. she’ll never put the time in though.

Reactions: 15
On the subject of Carrie's career, I wonder if she'd do Fantine in the full Les Mis show? As far as I'm aware she only ever played her in the concert version, which I saw twice, and she was pretty good

nancy is honestly right in her wheelhouse. suits her vocal range perfectly. i bet she did go for elphaba but there’s no way she’s getting that E6 at the end of defying gravity, even in her wildest dreams.

she used to find her lack of dancing so funny but i don’t get why she never learnt either. so many roles in her age range now are going to be revivals of classic shows, and you need to dance. she’ll never put the time in though.
A while back I was looking at the account of one of the superfans people mention on here and she posted a video of Carrie singing As Long as He Needs Me, and her voice suited it imo

She can't act though, and Nancy needs to be able to act and have a fragility and warmth.

But the oliver revival has gone very quiet so I'm not sure if it's still planned anyway.

I thought she was awful as Fantine personally but I'm not sure if she would go back to les mis again. It would be an awful career move to keep going back to the same show

Reactions: 11
On the subject of Carrie's career, I wonder if she'd do Fantine in the full Les Mis show? As far as I'm aware she only ever played her in the concert version, which I saw twice, and she was pretty good
i was sure that she had! on or around the same time that rachelle-ann go did, unless it was stopped due to lockdown around the same time.

i wasn’t a huge fan of her fantine but i did (admittedly) enjoy her eponine very much (which is why i think nancy is around her vibe too). she benefitted from having a great marius though i guess.

(speaking of, i sing the title of this thread every time i see it 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.