Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This exactly! He has started the controlling, why else would he keep reposting these things, especially as he says he's SO OVER IT. In the future Carrie is not going to have a say in anything.
Does Joel realise the hurt he is probably causing her by keep reposting this and drawing attention to the thing she is so sensitive to. .Still as long as it makes him feel relevant I guess that's all he cares about.
Nah I think in her current state of mind she loves this and sees his behavior as fighting her battles and supporting her. Carrie isn't shy around her boyfriends and can easily call the shots. He'd stop if she didn't like it.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1734772

View attachment 1734773

This video she shared seems so problematic (as in, worrying) in her case. It sounds like she’s convincing herself that Joel is the one because he puts on a romantic performance for her. Sure, you shouldn't have to feel like you can't ask for your needs for romance to be met. It’s good to be with someone who will offer you romance. But not if that is the entire basis of your relationship, which it seems to be for them. If you’ve not developed more understanding about each other, not built trust, not taken some time to evaluate your compatibility, but you’re ready to perform the big romantic gestures, isn’t your relationship just a big superficial show? It feels like she's telling herself this relationship is good because there's lots of romance, and not looking at the rest of the relationship.

Also it always comes across as so disingenuous when she acts like she’s with Joel because she started setting higher standards for herself (demanding the romance she craves!). She would still be with Oliver if she’d been able to convince him to stay, like she said. She’s with Joel because she got dumped, he came along, and now she’s pretending this was her first choice all along.
The romance of your dreams 🙄.

I understand not compromising on standards. I could never be with one of those weaponised incompetence men who pretend they don’t know how to hoover, I could never be with a man who didn’t put thought into presents… that I completely get but Carries now trying to spin the narrative that she didn’t want to be Oli, she wanted to be with the man of her dreams, Shrek and he’s always been the man of her dreams and she was compromising until now 😅.If Oli showed up tomorrow with a ring she’d be back with him in a heartbeat

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not to dunk on everything Joel does, but he is not cut out for any sort of following. That lad he's posted (and tagged) is literally a minor.

Editing to add he has a bit of his own following, maybe I was rash, but it still feels uncomfortable

Is it the same kid (godson?) He embarrassed with a pic of him and his girlf when he was lashing out about people saying he was gushing about carrie too much?

Reactions: 12
This exactly! He has started the controlling, why else would he keep reposting these things, especially as he says he's SO OVER IT. In the future Carrie is not going to have a say in anything.
Does Joel realise the hurt he is probably causing her by keep reposting this and drawing attention to the thing she is so sensitive to. .Still as long as it makes him feel relevant I guess that's all he cares about.
He’s doing that BECAUSE it hurts her. That way he can be like “Look at the meanie haters, but, hey, you have MY shoulder to cry on!” It’s disgusting.

No rational person does this. Oliver only called us “cunts”, and then moved on with his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think the drama of it all is keeping it alive longer than it should. Carrie is digging her heels in because of it all, she is viewing everyone as haters and it is her and Joel against the world. She feels she needs to prove everyone wrong. Sometimes drama can bond people who really shouldn't be together, but the buzz fades after a while and she will realise she is engaged/married to someone she doesn't even like let alone love. I hope for her sake the realisation comes before their marriage rather than after!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly though I bet they get tonnes of omg you're so wonderful messages, why give so much attention to one saying about losing weight. It's sad that amongst the tonne of positivity they probably get they can't just delete. What happened to our body positivity queen anyway, surely it couldn't have been a facade for likes and attention? Surely to the followers who swallowed her spiel on loving your body and screwing what others think are confused as to why she hasn't given a reply about how all bodies are beautiful, weight doesn't define anyone blah blah...

Reactions: 14
She 100% posted this to be petty and I HERE FOR IT YESSSSS
I believe Alessia? does not care enough in order to follow Carrie's tantrums and subject herself to the drama (so I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and like to think that Oliver and her are living a rather pleasant life right now), but if it was done on purpose, in order to provoke and belittle Carrie- then I find it highly amusing also 😅 you go girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It was only a matter of time before they blocked actual ‘fans’
No but this is actually quite sad. How old is this fan? What comment did they like or whatever to get them blocked? It's stuff like this that makes me think eventually they will learn that they're fans are 3 dimensional people. It's not all black and white

Reactions: 17
I hope to god if Oliver! is making a comeback and she gets Nancy, I’ll have words with ALW myself and tell him he’s got bad taste in actresses and is tit himself.

Reactions: 4
So Joel has a 47 years old sister?!?!?! (Just like Carrie she does look older than her age...) I really thought Joel was a lonely child...
Screenshot_2022-11-16-17-02-45-85.png

Screenshot_2022-11-16-17-03-49-04.png

Nobody wants to see your tongue mate keep it in your mouth!!!!

Also Joel reposting all the messages about Carrie and him being overweight for the past 24 hours is pure NARCISIST tactic, trying to exacerbate Carrie's own insecurities so see never leaves him! What a weirdo/psycho he is seriously, it is really sickening!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Joel's reposting all the negative comments about Carrie: 😄😄😄😄

Joel to Carrie: 😡 so bored of this. Block them all. Only talk to me

• Haha
Reactions: 23
did anyone see beccas.photos instagram story (the girl who interviewed joel) from last night? saying she has had loads of uncomfortable questions about joel that she doesn’t want to answer

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I believe Alessia? does not care enough in order to follow Carrie's tantrums and subject herself to the drama (so I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and like to think that Oliver and her are living a rather pleasant life right now), but if it was done on purpose, in order to provoke and belittle Carrie- then I find it highly amusing also 😅 you go girl!
I highly doubt Alessia's post was anything to do with Carrie, but if it was I actually find it quite sad, I couldnt imagine wanting to belittle my boyfriend's ex because I'm slimmer than her

Reactions: 19
“The romance of my dreams”

In my house, romance is him offering to change the babies crappy nappy when it’s definitely my turn to do it. Not sure that qualifies as the romance of carrie’s dreams 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also want to know if Joel comes from money or is going broke in the process of dating/marrying Carrie. (Booking the trip for next year, the ring, the stupid gucci (?) wdw bag she never used again etc…)
Maybe that’s why he is begging for free stuff, he is going broke.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.