Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't act though, and Nancy needs to be able to act and have a fragility and warmth.

But the oliver revival has gone very quiet so I'm not sure if it's still planned anyway.

I thought she was awful as Fantine personally but I'm not sure if she would go back to les mis again. It would be an awful career move to keep going back to the same show
Doesnt she want to play Madam T?

Reactions: 5
My dog died today so I've been pretty depressed.

Then I saw this and I laughed for the first time today. I love tattle 🤣🤣
I'm so sorry about your doggy.

I've also had a tit day and had missed the Shrek post so Thank YOU for making me smile xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She can't act though, and Nancy needs to be able to act and have a fragility and warmth.

But the oliver revival has gone very quiet so I'm not sure if it's still planned anyway.

I thought she was awful as Fantine personally but I'm not sure if she would go back to les mis again. It would be an awful career move to keep going back to the same show
I don’t think she has the depth of emotion needed for Fantine. I wouldn’t want a quirky Fantine. Nancy I could see a little more but again … so many other hard working MT people with better acting abilities. Thought CCC seemed to get good reviews? Maybe she’ll look outside MT?

Reactions: 2
did anyone see beccas.photos instagram story (the girl who interviewed joel) from last night? saying she has had loads of uncomfortable questions about joel that she doesn’t want to answer
This makes me sad tbf. She's only 19, has pretty openly struggled with her mental health and doesn't deserve to be dragged into the drama. People need to leave her alone.

Reactions: 34
what did she say? i missed the stories
That she's receiving a lot of questions regarding Joel that are making her uncomfortable and that people should direct them to Joel instead of her. It was said kindly, and it's sad people are directing the questions at her when she's unable to answer them on his behalf.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Sorry, but I don’t think Joel reposting all those negative comments is really an abuser/narcissist tactic. Imo, he’s doing it because Carrie wants him to. She loves it, actually. Lest we forget that she’s the one who posted it and drew attention to it in the first place? She does these things because they attract more positive attention from all the fans wanting to defy the meanie haterzzz. And she lives for positive attention. That’s all she ever wants. So naturally, she loves when Joel amplifies the negativity, thus attracting even more positive attention for both of them.

I just don’t agree with this increasing tone that Joel is the only bad one taking advantage of Carrie. They are literally exactly alike. In fact, they’re perfect for each other. Hence why I don’t feel bad for her.

Let’s just remember that she’s seen all the nasty tit he’s said about SA survivors and about race. And she’s done nothing about it. Not to mention that if he’s posting that online, he’s definitely saying worse in private. And again, she clearly doesn’t care. So she must agree with it. They deserve each other, truly.

Reactions: 27
The thing that Carrie doesn't seem to realise is she NEEDS people to have an opinion on her. If people didnt have an opinion on her (good or bad) they wouldn't follow her account. She wouldn't make bank through ads. She wouldn't get stunt cast. She would not be writing books. She would not be going on a concert tour. There are not enough people who are fans of *just* her voice or *just* her writing skills to sustain either of those careers.

Her personality is her product. If it wasn't and the negative comments were getting to her that badly, she would shut down her accounts. If her online presence really didn't get her theatre or writing jobs, then she could get rid of it and live happily without all these opinions she reckons she doesnt want or need. Or, at the very least, she could turn off all comments and close her DMs. But she needs to engagement (or as its otherwise called... opinions) to make money so she won't.

Unfortunately, you don't get to cherry pick only the opinions you want to hear. It's like working at the zoo and only wanting to cuddle the animals and not shovel tit. Or saying to your boss you only want to hear praise not criticism.

She honestly doesn't live in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You know when you argue with your boyfriend or whatever, and when you've calmed down you realise you overreacted and feel a bit stupid

So I feel like Carrie has this weird attachment to GG/tattle similar to that. Like she reads things on here, snaps, then posts about how she's happy with her life and moving forward..but then in a couple months she'll snap again. It's a never-ending cycle

Reactions: 24
What I don't understand about her is why she never learnt to dance. Being able to dance would really enhance her career options.
Because dancing (properly) takes effort, hard work and discipline and she has neither.

Even her voice is subpar compared to proper leading ladies because she never put any work into it. She was born with a decent voice and just decided to exploit it until exhaustion.

She'd much rather have things handed on a silver platter than work to earn them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.