Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 3 hours ago and he is STILL reposting it. I think he will repost anything anyone tags him in… shall we test that theory? 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alessia posted because she is hot, on a hot minibreak with her hot boyfriend. The world doesn't turn around Carrie.

The video she shared reminds me of that post
loekjlkje.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Did someone in this thread or the previous one mentioned that Tattle and Instagram accounts could be linked back to each other? And this could be how Joel and Carrie are blocking Instagram accounts "who have done nothing wrong"? Surely that isn't possible?!

Reactions: 2
Submitting this as the next thread name (or something along these lines):

#45 “List of Carrie Hope Fletcher threads is getting longer than her blocked instagram list”

Reactions: 14
I've been a lurker for a long time but felt the need to comment after Joel's constant focus on the negative comments. It really reminds me of a terrible relationship I was in for a lot of my early 20's, he used the negative comments about our relationship from my friends and family to try isolate me from everyone else. He created an 'it's us against the world' mentality and tried to tell me constantly 'I'm the only person that understands and cares about you' so I'd become that reliant on him I couldn't leave. I genuinely hope I'm wrong and they're super happy, but it very much seems like that to me!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Did someone in this thread or the previous one mentioned that Tattle and Instagram accounts could be linked back to each other? And this could be how Joel and Carrie are blocking Instagram accounts "who have done nothing wrong"? Surely that isn't possible?!
I hope not lol. You might be thinking about someone who advised Tattlers not to like/engage with the more critical comments, especially ones screenshot here, as they are more likely to think the original poster and everyone liking it are from here and will block the lot. And that might in turn give away that those accounts belong to Tattlers? Although tbh I think, regardless of Tattle, they’ll be blocking anyway and I’m sure there will be bewildered young fans who have never been here finding themselves blocked for nothing!

Reactions: 5
Alessia posted because she is hot, on a hot minibreak with her hot boyfriend. The world doesn't turn around Carrie.

The video she shared reminds me of that postView attachment 1735513
Agreed, I don't think either of them care about Carrie and are just living their lives
They don't need to be dragged into everything she does

Reactions: 27
Tattlers,
Carrie and Joel 👀👋👀
The suitation is serious...
Can you guess what it is?!?! 🤔🧐😂

Reactions: 1
I think it's more speculation that if your IG username is similar to your Tattle username, you might be blocked on IG despite never having interacted with them. Mine have nothing in common - have fun Carrie and Joel xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it's more speculation that if your IG username is similar to your Tattle username, you might be blocked on IG despite never having interacted with them. Mine have nothing in common - have fun Carrie and Joel xxx
Thought so...Same thing here! 😂 Good luck guys 👀👋🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't wait till the die hard fans start turning against the both of them!! That will be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mine had nothing in common either but Carrie blocked me. I might have inadvertently liked a comment somewhere along the line. I love that I can still see all her posts via an Instagram viewer site though, plus can still see Edgar, P&P, ATM and Joel on IG. She/they have too many accounts!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there a way for them to check the email adress you used you create your user here and if it's the same you used to create your ig account?

Is there a way for them to check the email adress you used you create your user here and if it's the same you used to create your ig account?
No. You can't check people's emails like that. They're blocking people when they like comments or say something

Reactions: 19
The photo of Joel and the young guy - Noah Keys. He’s from chapter 13. The band who were on BGT, then went on to record songs for Tom Fletchers book. I find it really odd that he’s posted it, other than to try and point out that he and Tom have things in common?!? As surely he doesn’t normally hang out with teenage lads on the regular

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Joel's obsession with trying to fit in with the Fletchers is getting out of hand. I hope they see right through him

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That person saying they've been blocked for "no reason" - from their perspective it'll be for no reason. They'll have liked a comment that isn't all sunshine and rainbows or something. To them it's illogical to be blocked for something like that, but Jarrie and Coal will have decided they're the devil incarnate because those two are fully insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.