Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I find really strange 🤔 Lindsey Heather Pierce who was Elphaba on Broadway and now staring in Mean Girls is always liking and commenting on Carrie and Joel's insta page. She even reposted Carrie's poor me story yesterday, but they never ever like or comment on her page and she is pretty high up there in MT 🤔 just an observation but it's so unlike Jowl Monkeypox to not repost everything especially coming from someone big like Lindsey
I have been thinking the same. I had to look to see that it was the same Lindsey Pierce because I didn’t understand why she would take such an interest in Carrie and Joel. I still don’t understand tbh but it makes even less sense that they are ignoring her

Reactions: 5
Fairytale love isn’t real and it’s damaging for Carrie to try and say it is. I love my fiancé don’t get me wrong but a relationship is so much more than that, it’s support and understanding and growth. It’s tackling huge life changes which are stressful and might cause friction but you still want them there at the end of the day.

She’s locked on to a Disney daydream and Joel is perpetuating it with his lovebombing so it probably does feel like a fairytale - but the bubble will burst. Hell, let them plan the wedding - that might burst it. We’ve had arguments about menus and guests and what to prioritise - but it’s cos it’s stressful and we recognise that, but we’re stronger as a couple than beef vs chicken 😂 Carrie and Joel? Not so much

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She broke up with Pete not long after living together and doing the live up you tubers thing. So maybe that’s why she and Joel are skipping to engaged but not living together yet.

Reactions: 6
She broke up with Pete not long after living together and doing the live up you tubers thing. So maybe that’s why she and Joel are skipping to engaged but not living together yet.
They are living together though. Carrie just hasn’t been home enough yet to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wish Joel would stop re-posting responses to the weight comment. It was rude and out of line but just move on!

Fairytale/Disney romance doesn't exist and Carrie just can't seem to wrap her head around it
I'm just waiting to see how they cope when life throws them a curve ball - what if one of them gets injured and can no longer perform? Experiences loss of a friend or family member? What if neither of them can get anymore well-paid West End roles and they have to get a regular job?
"So proud" Instagram posts, presents and flowers isn't going to help them there

Reactions: 20
Anyone else seen this announcement today? I can definitely see J&C doing something like this in the future! Apologies for the blurry image 😣
Well she needs to get her background checks done and official before she even thinks about doing anything of that nature. Or I will be reporting her straight away and getting it all shut down.

Reactions: 11
I think Carrie will get pregnant and try and do the whole mum influencer thing, but also doesn’t Joel run a musical theater company? I can just see Crabbie and Goyle trying too start their own company. 🤦🏻‍♀️😳 I really can’t see her going back into the west end, she doesn’t even try and improve her voice or acting and doesn’t even try to learn to dance. She doesn’t work on anything or try and better herself, which is a shame in a way because I think she has potential if she put in the work.

Also I have to ask, do we think Joel got in trouble with Hamilton? I know they took down that live he did and people were commenting on it about him. If so I can’t see him getting anymore roles in the west end either.
Imagine your last west end show being the shitshow that was Cinderella. She's not leaving on a high note if she quits

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone else seen this announcement today? I can definitely see J&C doing something like this in the future! Apologies for the blurry image 😣
Someone mentioned earlier about Joel’s drama school. It’s run by his mum and aunt, he runs (along with others) the production company which puts on the am dram shows, for local performers (unless he decides to cast himself in the lead 🤦🏻‍♀️) I can’t see him making much money off it. However, he went to a private school, so his family must make a decent amount from the dance/drama school.

Reactions: 11
The comment must have hit a nerve with carrie because deep down she knows its all true, but is too ignorant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1734772

View attachment 1734773

This video she shared seems so problematic (as in, worrying) in her case. It sounds like she’s convincing herself that Joel is the one because he puts on a romantic performance for her. Sure, you shouldn't have to feel like you can't ask for your needs for romance to be met. It’s good to be with someone who will offer you romance. But not if that is the entire basis of your relationship, which it seems to be for them. If you’ve not developed more understanding about each other, not built trust, not taken some time to evaluate your compatibility, but you’re ready to perform the big romantic gestures, isn’t your relationship just a big superficial show? It feels like she's telling herself this relationship is good because there's lots of romance, and not looking at the rest of the relationship.

Also it always comes across as so disingenuous when she acts like she’s with Joel because she started setting higher standards for herself (demanding the romance she craves!). She would still be with Oliver if she’d been able to convince him to stay, like she said. She’s with Joel because she got dumped, he came along, and now she’s pretending this was her first choice all along.
Always thought Florence Given was a see you next tuesday (not sure if we're allowed to say that here lol). To sum her up via a review of her "ground breaking" book, "Florence Given has made some feminist ideas digestible. However, it is digestible for white, middle-class, pretty women whilst disguising itself as being intersectional."
So many stories about her playing victim when she was a bully at school and hate how she preaches body postivity but then as soon as she has the cash is partaking in the usual influencer make over.

In short, I think she talks a lot of shite.

Reactions: 18
Joel is magnifying this whole thing so he can keep comforting her. He's grooming Carrie so that she'll look to him every single time she needs reassurance for every little thing. Until she ends up with constant anxiety that she can't deal with on her own, she'll get completely dependent on him.

She'll end up like Harry Judd (McFly)'s wife. He's gone off for a month to do something work related. He'd literally not even been gone a full day and she was having anxiety fits on instagram.
This exactly! He has started the controlling, why else would he keep reposting these things, especially as he says he's SO OVER IT. In the future Carrie is not going to have a say in anything.
Does Joel realise the hurt he is probably causing her by keep reposting this and drawing attention to the thing she is so sensitive to. .Still as long as it makes him feel relevant I guess that's all he cares about.

Reactions: 9
Why oh why just draw attention to the negatives? Just had another look at that ‘jAckPOt’ photo and Christ, all the gushing notice me Carrie I love you comments aren’t even liked by her. What would it take considering how much she’s on it and how rapidly she is losing fans to give them something that small back? Considering she’s all about positivity…

Reactions: 22
It's been 24 hours and he is still reposting that troll comment. Does he have nothing else to do? We get it, the comment was rude and lots of people are defending your honour. Change the tune already.

Use your platform for good for once. Maybe raise awareness for homelessness during winter, showcase some foodbanks and charities that can help us mere plebs get through the winter with the cost of living crisis.

We don't need to hear you moan about the fact someone called you a little chubby. I'm so tired of this now. Go touch grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.