Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you're not OVER IT, are you Joel, otherwise you wouldn't be reposting it you would be ignoring it, like another NORMAL 35 year old, comfortable in their own skin.
I just can’t deal with their reactions. You are only drawing more attention to it! Just ignore it!

Reactions: 11
That comment was so out of order. Firstly, I don't think stage lights are set to be that flattering up close. (I know there are some techies in here so correct me if that's wildly wrong). Secondly, their weight is nobody else's business. If they want to look a specific way to go for certain parts in their industry that typically cast 'skinnier'/'more athletic' types, they can do that. But if they don't... Literally what is it to anyone else? An actress you don't like isn't cast in a show? Boohoo.

BUT, why share this with all of your followers? In a grid post, not just a story. New engagement, new job, there should be so much positivity that one or two trolls would have a hard time denting it. I think coming down from the Disney/engagement high is putting her in a bad place. For Carrie it always seems like the high points in life are the BEST EVER, but the flip side of that is the lows are worryingly low. She'd be better limiting her comments for a while to followers only, and closing her DMs until she's in a better place to deal with strangers she doesn't know trolling her online. Boundaries, babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I reckon he's a feeder and Carries weight will slowly go up.
They're already overeating, the video of them at Flat iron was shocking. They had popcorn, steaks, 4 sides, 4 sauces and then ice cream. Not that she was ever eating healthy, I remember past videos of her bragging about eating and loving junk.

Before you come at me, I love food and adore trying new recipes and new places, but portions are still a thing. You don't have to try the entire in a restaurant all at once, you can go multiple times if you love it so much and order different meals every time.

You can love food and still have a healthy approach to it. None of what she posts on social media is setting a good example for younger people, not her eating habits, relationship advice and dating history, her working ethic etc. All bad.

Reactions: 29
That is such an unflattering photo and I’d be embarrassed to post it. Her hair, makeup, clothes, nails, why would you propose to someone when they are dressed like a hobo?? There are so many ways to have your partner get dolled up before a proposal 🤦🏽‍♀️

Carrie you are sick of the hatred? Joel you are over it? Then WHY for the love of Christ do you both continue to highlight the very few negative comments? It literally makes ZERO sense and brings everyone attention to them! The majority of the negativity is HERE on tattle……do you honestly want to draw more attention here? GG and Tattle are the reason I stopped being your fan in the first place, do you really want to lose more?
I think they are getting negativity outside of Tattle as well. It has obviously rattled them as they are speaking to friends about it. I know it's just not primarily on here.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
For your next fake Q&A Carrie:

Why do you never acknowledge or respond to nice comments from your fans?

Why do you only acknowledge/respond to criticism?

And why can't you respond to any constructive criticism without going 1-100 and flipping out or blocking that person? Even when their comments are valid?
The thing is though, I swear she's made videos in the past talking about exactly why she feels the need to go on the attack (it might have been in the one about joining GG?).
When she sees a 'wrong' assumption or opinion that she disagrees with, she is compelled to correct them. It's like an almost desperate attempt to change their mind, like if they know the facts or understand her reasoning behind something, that they'll come completely flip and like her.

And I know nobody likes the thought of people being upset with them or actively disliking them, especially on a scale that will ge much bigger than the average person's by the nature of being in the public eye (so more exposed to people including those outside of her sphere). Nor does anyone deserve to have their appearance insulted. But by constantly taking the approach of "You clearly don't understand because IF YOU DID, you'd agree with my POV!", all doubling down does is rile up/further alienate anyone who did see things differently.

She acknowledged years ago that she needs to stop it and never has. But her fans (at least the ones I know) are convinced that she's learned from her mistakes so it must only be when it's justified now 🙄 And that's probably what Carrie tells herself too

Reactions: 15
Their photographer won’t be getting any bookings anytime soon 🤣🤣 My brother is a professional photographer and I showed him the photo. He was shocked that it was a pro shot! Everything is off, the lighting, the angles. Surely if joel hired someone, they’d have multiple shots to choose from, yet THAT was the best 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is it not ok to post your opinions on a public profile on a public website? There is multiple actions which can be taken to reduce "the hate" while still posting whatever the duck they want, restrict comments, cull bots/fake/troll accounts from your following and best of all, don't give them the attention! (just to clear that particular message I personally think is uncalled for, crappy behaviour should 100% be called out but I don't see the point in being mean/bitchy for the sake of it to someones face in real life or online).
And do they not realise that "normal" people face the same sort of things? I've got to say as someone who previously worked crappy admin and temp jobs, I've had my fair share of gossiping in the kitchen to which I've walked in to things being said about me, and times where the person I'm gossiping about walks in! Thats life baby, people may seriously hate you for reasons they dont even known themself.
Even a friend who was a smallish meme instagram (1.5k followers) gets the weirdest message requests saying some pretty extreme things!

Why is it totally fine for influencers and other media stars to encourage parasocial relationships then get pissed off when fans/followers feel like they have a right/want to voice their opinion about something?

Also to mirror what others have said, cannot believe Keith Lemon out of anyone would comment that, its his whole career! :LOL:

Reactions: 18
They are so thin skinned and really not equipped to deal with the reality of social media. Don’t share personal, meaningful photos on a public profile if you can’t deal with negative comments. If they had kept the proposal to themselves, not shared photos and just made a tasteful announcement, there would be hardly any negativity. Maybe comments about it being too soon but those people would have moved on to the next thing. But they insist on shoving it down people’s throats for their own benefit (freebies, sponsors etc) and this is the result.
Most narcissists are thin skinned

Reactions: 21
That comment was so out of order. Firstly, I don't think stage lights are set to be that flattering up close. (I know there are some techies in here so correct me if that's wildly wrong). Secondly, their weight is nobody else's business. If they want to look a specific way to go for certain parts in their industry that typically cast 'skinnier'/'more athletic' types, they can do that. But if they don't... Literally what is it to anyone else? An actress you don't like isn't cast in a show? Boohoo.

BUT, why share this with all of your followers? In a grid post, not just a story. New engagement, new job, there should be so much positivity that one or two trolls would have a hard time denting it. I think coming down from the Disney/engagement high is putting her in a bad place. For Carrie it always seems like the high points in life are the BEST EVER, but the flip side of that is the lows are worryingly low. She'd be better limiting her comments for a while to followers only, and closing her DMs until she's in a better place to deal with strangers she doesn't know trolling her online. Boundaries, babe.

I've wondered for years why she doesnt do that. Maybe it's because then she'd have to admit that the overwhelming majority of comments is always very positive. But still - even if it's just one negative comment, it sets her off and she ignores all others. That alone should be reason for her to either limit or turn off comments.

Reactions: 11
But you're not OVER IT, are you Joel, otherwise you wouldn't be reposting it you would be ignoring it, like another NORMAL 35 year old, comfortable in their own skin.

He really is the gift that keeps on giving🤣🤣🤣
She looks like a lady in her 50's who lived on the streets for a while and this lovely gentleman from the council just handing her the key to her new bedsit. The romance factor of that photo is zero.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She posted a video yearssss ago called 'embarrassing school stories' or something of the sort. The very first story that she thought was hilarious was her horribly mocking a girl in her class who was known to smell. She then realised that the girl was in the room at the time and the girl understandably got upset. Carrie then said how she spent the rest of the day trying to make her feel better (while making it sound like an inconvenience). I'm desperately trying to find it, but so far no luck. I definitely posted about it here - but if she deleted it, then haaaaaiii Carrie. Nice of you to try and cover your bullying history

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She posted a video yearssss ago called 'embarrassing school stories' or something of the sort. The very first story that she thought was hilarious was her horribly mocking a girl in her class who was known to smell. She then realised that the girl was in the room at the time and the girl understandably got upset. Carrie then said how she spent the rest of the day trying to make her feel better (while making it sound like an inconvenience). I'm desperately trying to find it, but so far no luck. I definitely posted about it here - but if she deleted it, then haaaaaiii Carrie. Nice of you to try and cover your bullying history
I remember this well

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It's in this one, if you can bear the shouting.

Watch it quick because as soon as she sees the post here and is reminded of it, she will probably hide/delete it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok but that photo she shared is the first time I think I'm seeing her side profile (which makes sense, who shares photos of them from the side) and she has a MASSIVE double chin. She is definitely way larger than she appears in her posed Instagram photos
Everyone has something of a double chin when moving/in action/in conversation in profile like that. She's not much larger than she appears online.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Keith Lemon is just a character as much as any of the people from Bo Selecta - I'm guessing he's commenting as Leigh not Keith?

Reactions: 6
It's in this one, if you can bear the shouting.

Watch it quick because as soon as she sees the post here and is reminded of it, she will probably hide/delete it.

Thank you! Must have been confused with another title lol. Even so, 'cringeworthy' is still an awful title that conveys her being a bully

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.