Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next time she goes off on a passive aggressive rant to someone with 500k less followers than her and has to deal with all the hate from her fans, let's just copy and paste that BS "is it kind? Is it necessary?" Spiel to her

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This is such a pretty photo of her!! Interesting that she had to post this one before the slide of the comment… Almost like she didn’t want it on her grid, or wanted to somehow prove that she does actually look nice from a controlled angle. No tongue out?? No silly pose?? 🤔

2EB2C9C7-18DF-445B-82C3-A682A2A94D96.jpeg

Reactions: 42
Don’t mind them, guys, just being a couple of goofy lovebirds 🤪🥴

3F35A29E-2DC0-4203-AD18-6ED67214FC84.png

Also just noticed how far down the ring is on her finger—definitely the completely wrong size!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
T.H.I.N.K

What a patronising cow- why does she talk like a poster in the Year 10 girls bathroom 😭
Was thinking this too! Don't insult our intelligence Carrie; you know we're grown ass adults who have formed our opinions of you both based on what we S.E.E.
Sad. Entitled. Egocentrics!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Next time she goes off on a passive aggressive rant to someone with 500k less followers than her and has to deal with all the hate from her fans, let's just copy and paste that BS "is it kind? Is it necessary?" Spiel to her
Her head would explode as she can’t fathom the idea that maybe she’s in the wrong.

Reactions: 12
Why are they drawing so much attention to the comment Jesus. Block and move on Carrie. It doesn't need to be a story for both of you and a grid post. We get it, horrible mean haters say mean things to you all the time and it's just the worst and no one else understands because no one else ever has something mean said about them! I'd rather comments on my weight were coming from strangers than my own family!!

Reactions: 40
Why are they drawing so much attention to the comment Jesus. Block and move on Carrie. It doesn't need to be a story for both of you and a grid post. We get it, horrible mean haters say mean things to you all the time and it's just the worst and no one else understands because no one else ever has something mean said about them! I'd rather comments on my weight were coming from strangers than my own family!!
Because they are awkward at handling any form of criticism. I find it also amusing that she very recently proclaimed that she stopped caring about anyone else's opinion (in her lessons learned? youtube video). She clearly did not 🤷‍♀️. It's very telling that Tom and Giovanna do not comment on it either, everyone can see that she is fueling the hatred and mockery (except Joel and Carrie of course).

Reactions: 29
🚨 New Joel catchphrase alert 🚨: SO BORING!!!!!!!
That is such an unflattering photo and I’d be embarrassed to post it. Her hair, makeup, clothes, nails, why would you propose to someone when they are dressed like a hobo?? There are so many ways to have your partner get dolled up before a proposal 🤦🏽‍♀️

Carrie you are sick of the hatred? Joel you are over it? Then WHY for the love of Christ do you both continue to highlight the very few negative comments? It literally makes ZERO sense and brings everyone attention to them! The majority of the negativity is HERE on tattle……do you honestly want to draw more attention here? GG and Tattle are the reason I stopped being your fan in the first place, do you really want to lose more?

Reactions: 31
They are so thin skinned and really not equipped to deal with the reality of social media. Don’t share personal, meaningful photos on a public profile if you can’t deal with negative comments. If they had kept the proposal to themselves, not shared photos and just made a tasteful announcement, there would be hardly any negativity. Maybe comments about it being too soon but those people would have moved on to the next thing. But they insist on shoving it down people’s throats for their own benefit (freebies, sponsors etc) and this is the result.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.