Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GIVE ME VALIDATION!!!!!! ONLY ARSELICKING PRAISE ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....is basically what they are asking.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It is an unflattering photo, but I think that's more to do with the lighting, it's created unsightly shadows under their jaw and chin and highlighted Carrie's frizzy hair
Lighting and camera angles go a long way in how someone looks in a photo
From a distance, the way her hair is sitting by her nostrils makes her nose look double its actual size. Very, very unflattering!

Reactions: 5
Ok but that photo she shared is the first time I think I'm seeing her side profile (which makes sense, who shares photos of them from the side) and she has a MASSIVE double chin. She is definitely way larger than she appears in her posed Instagram photos

Also I find the whole "happiest moment of my life" about the engagement kind of strange. You already agreed to marry this man from day 1, so I don't particularly understand why him proposing to you at his work place would plunge you that hard into happiness

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why do you only acknowledge/respond to criticism?
I personally have 2 ideas here:

- she's aware that she has a tit, arrogant and obnoxious personality and she thinks playing the victim will make her more likeable and down to earth

- she's constantly angry at her failed career, relationship, life in general and snapping at random people is a way to let some of that anger out; we've seen her lash out via DMs with some random people too so she clearly has a problem

My take on social media and fame: no, you don't get to only pick the good parts and whine about the bad and play the victim. This was your choice, you make loads of money from this, so shut up and suck it up.
Or you could completely get rid of social media keeping a private account with just your family and friends and stop being famous so no more meanie haters. But accept you will also have to stop reaping the benefits.

She's like a spoiled child that only wants to be told yes and how perfect she is and throws a tantrum anytime she's put in her place. Time to grow up, she is 30 and should start acting like an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The difference between that pic of her as Veronica and that engagement photo is VAST.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is definitely way larger than she appears in her posed Instagram photos
Her Instagram photos are heavily edited and use strategic angles. The photograph posted from the engagement looks much more realistic. They probably didn't want to pay someone that was good with Photoshop because they're worse than Scrooge. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I personally have 2 ideas here:

- she's aware that she has a tit, arrogant and obnoxious personality and she thinks playing the victim will make her more likeable and down to earth

- she's constantly angry at her failed career, relationship, life in general and snapping at random people is a way to let some of that anger out; we've seen her lash out via DMs with some random people too so she clearly has a problem

My take on social media and fame: no, you don't get to only pick the good parts and whine about the bad and play the victim. This was your choice, you make loads of money from this, so shut up and suck it up.
Or you could completely get rid of social media keeping a private account with just your family and friends and stop being famous so no more meanie haters. But accept you will also have to stop reaping the benefits.

She's like a spoiled child that only wants to be told yes and how perfect she is and throws a tantrum anytime she's put in her place. Time to grow up, she is 30 and should start acting like an adult.
Yesss!!!! Agree with all of this!!! 🙌

Her Instagram photos are heavily edited and use strategic angles. The photograph posted from the engagement looks much more realistic. They probably didn't want to pay someone that was good with Photoshop because they're worse than Scrooge. 😂😂😂
I mean not saying they should've facetuned their bodies / photoshopped themselves to be thinner for their engagement pics, but they definitely could have hired someone who can take flattering photos. My guess is Joel was too cheap to hire someone and had a mate snapping pics

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t notice quite how chinny Carrie was until she made that post drawing more attention to it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"SO boring!" and yet they will continue to read here, react to criticism, fake their own q&as to control the narrative - if you truly stopped caring, you wouldnt do any of this, you fools

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Because she knows it's true. But it's easier to whine and play the victim and keep stuffing your face instead of making an effort to lose weight and look good. Because honestly speaking would look great if she lost weight and let her hair grow and go back to its natural colour and she wouldn't have to settle for Joel. 🤢 And maybe she'd have the confidence to go back to wearing clothes that normal 30 year olds wear.

Her friend Celinde gets loads of opportunities not just because she is extremely talented (which she is) but because she also looks amazing. It comes with the job, looks are important.

And please don't come talk to me about Hairspray or some one off exception of an overweight actress having a successful career.
I agree, going back to her longer lighter hair colour and softer makeup would make all the difference. She posted the negative comment because she needed over 600 positive comments back to tell her how amazing she is for her huge ego to be massaged.
And how funny is Keith Lemon saluting her when he single handedly bullied Craig David with his rude and racist comments for years. You couldn't make this tit up

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I hate the narrative that influencers parrot that is essentially just, ~I can post what I want and expect nothing but flattery and "positivity." ~

The person who sent that comment was obviously in the wrong, and she should know by now to ignore it. But she extends any constructive criticism under the "hate" umbrella. The reality is most of the people she has blocked haven't said anything like that comment about losing weight. But she considers every comment that doesn't just praise her as the same that. It's ridiculous and I have way less sympathy for her than I would if she didn't demand to post whatever she wants without any genuine comments. She wants yes men and zombie followers who just idly tell her she's amazing and send positivity about her unhinged fiancé and asscrack photos

Reactions: 28
I have nothing against a small group of friends. But it seems SO strange that Joel, Scott and Tom repost Carrie’s stories when they are mentioned. EVERYTIME. Maybe it’s an IG algorithm thing but there’s no need to follow more than one of them at this point. They are all just reposting.

Reactions: 9
But you're not OVER IT, are you Joel, otherwise you wouldn't be reposting it you would be ignoring it, like another NORMAL 35 year old, comfortable in their own skin.

He really is the gift that keeps on giving🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Admittedly it is a very unflattering photo, but I don’t think it’s their weight that makes it particularly unsightly I think it’s their smiles that make them look unhinged and it therefore quite unflattering.
Yes exactly, it's like that Black Mirror trailer where a woman is video chatting someone with an extremely creepy, menacing smile on her face while her clearly terrified baby wails next to her. That's not what most people would choose to show off as a photo of how "happy" they are

Reactions: 7
I noticed Keith lemon has liked loads of her photos when I was looking through her Insta, how weird 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.