Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they're reaching with someone of the things they've posted on that page though like the Hitler thing that's clearly just a joke basically saying if someone as bad as Hitler can get a girlfriend why can't I. But the photoshopping himself in to their family picture with the t-shirts he brought them is weird. You're not on the holiday why do you have one
Yeah, I kind of think so too. I think the more problematic part about those posts is the weird entitlement towards women that it indicates (the whiny lamenting that you don't have a girlfriend). But I doubt he's some Hitler fan. It is just dumb to treat Hitler like he's a funny joke or punchline though.

Reactions: 9
So I was rewatching her 'lessons learnt in a weird year' video and at around 9:12 is when she talks about Joel. The caption for the ATM page is basically what she says in the video (I think Joel just copied this for the caption), but she also says they liked each other over the 8 years and would occasionally message while they were in relationships 🙃🙃 (I'm gonna blame Carrie more in this scenario cos she dumped Pete for Oli but I digress)
If they knew they liked each other that long, why didn’t they just break up with their respective partners and get together?

Even though it’s an open secret there was overlap between Pete and Oliver, it’s just weird to admit she was talking to a THIRD guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Might've been mentioned already (I can’t keep up!) but 19th April JoLo was “honoured” to be invited to her book launch for With This Kiss and I can’t decide if I think that will have been the first time they saw each other in public for a few years (maybe Carrie invited a number of prospects and since he showed up they moved things along) or that they did have more friendship style relationship for all of a fortnight.
This does make me wonder how many men she had in mind for an Ollie replacement before Joel landed the role

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's be honest, the German guy playing George probably has a better grasp on the English language than Joel, a native speaker, does. Probably would never be so free with exclamation marks having learnt that there's a time and a place for them....!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sure not many, looking at the individual she chose as Oliver's understudy xd.
Or was he the only one mad enough to go along with it 😂
Actually this takes me back to when she went on that lake holiday with some friends and she was crotch on crotch with a former costar (I forget who). I wonder if she was secretly scouting potential takers

• Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1725409
These comments... on the official Hamilton west end insta...
Ooh, ooh ohh ... and this is worse than Cinderella where ALW and other cast members were causing drama, not just Carrie. It's true though, why should Joel get away with so much when he's playing a small role in a cast of people who are otherwise professional, receiving very positive reviews, and most of whom are POC that have had to work far harder for their place in the industry than he has?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This does make me wonder how many men she had in mind for an Ollie replacement before Joel landed the role
I genuinely think she loved Oliver and was happy with him. Something makes me think he left her for his new partner

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe the joint account has gone live!! Aaaaaand they’re already rewriting their own history 😂 ‘6 months later’ when it was still only 5 when they got engaged, and definitely having to throw in that they’ve known each other for 8 years and ‘reconnected’ in March to desperately try and make it seem less unhinged. Also I thought Carrie slid into Joel’s DMs according to herself a while back 🤔

Anyway with Carrie saying they started talking in March it made me look back through their socials and pick out a few key things.
• Carrie got dumped in mid-January, we know this
• Joel first commented on her insta on 21st March so they must have reconnected around this time
• On 26th March Carrie posted a pic about not letting anyone ‘dull your sparkle’ clearly still devastated from her breakup and taking jabs at Oliver
• 2nd April Joel conveniently posted a video of him and his goddaughter singing a song from Heathers so he could tag Carrie
• 4th April is when Carrie posted her long Insta caption about how much she was still struggling with her breakup and the pressure of performing a character who is bullied for her appearance—this also featured in a Daily Mail article
• Less than a MONTH later is their first date and then immediately going public and saying they love each other, and the rest is history

I just feel so uncomfortable. Joel honest to God preyed on her when she was still vulnerable and reeling, it’s so deranged and unhealthy, it is NOT romantic, and now they’ve already merged into one pathetic mess?? Also who tf takes a ‘first date selfie’ 😭
You know what, they deserve each other.

Enjoy yourselves, Carrie and Joel. The car crash will be hilarious to watch unfold.

It’s all subjective guys calm down. And their fans now know to preface a non judgemental question by saying it’s not judgemental or they’ll get blocked!
Joel is definitely the main user of the joint account, I guarantee it.

Also someone here asked why they'd repost Tom and Gi's kids - is it just me who thinks Joel can now use this as a way of reposting anything, and just passing it off as "well I'm with Carrie, we come as a pair now, so no actually it's not weird" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If they wanna also make themselves a "brand" and try going down the influencer route, I'm also gunna say this - it's so forced, it just won't work. They might have some contacts already but, like, nah. This won't take off for them.

I genuinely think she loved Oliver and was happy with him. Something makes me think he left her for his new partner
Oh definitely. I mean after he left her for sure. There’s no way in hell she would have left Ollie on her own accord, no matter how much she says she “messaged” and “knew of” Joel previously

Reactions: 8

Enjoy yourselves, Carrie and Joel. The car crash will be hilarious to watch unfold.

Also someone here asked why they'd repost Tom and Gi's kids - is it just me who thinks Joel can now use this as a way of reposting anything, and just passing it off as "well I'm with Carrie, we come as a pair now, so no actually it's not weird" lol
He counts himself as an honorary Fletcher (those terrible tshirts), so ofc he'll repost anything a Fletcher does 🙄🙄

Joel is deffo the main user. He's the one who set it up. It wouldn't surprise me if he tries to comment 'as Carrie' Eg using her writing style and love hearts etc

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Agreed. He's seems obsessed with Tom

Reactions: 8
Oh definitely. I mean after he left her for sure. There’s no way in hell she would have left Ollie on her own accord, no matter how much she says she “messaged” and “knew of” Joel previously
I've been there myself and honestly for the first few months after my ex left I thought nobody would ever love me again it would be easy for her to jump to the next person who told her all the things she wanted to hear

Reactions: 3
Iconic. Which one of us did it
I mean it was definitely someone from here. I totally understand and applaud what they’re trying to do. Best they don’t out themselves on here, but they need to be careful on insta too! Carrie and Joel definitely read here so they’ll find the account soon enough! (Which is why I wasn’t sure about saying the name of it when I found it).

The red flag account has now posted the SA screenshots.

Reactions: 17
If they knew they liked each other that long, why didn’t they just break up with their respective partners and get together?
Because this never happened. Carrie was simply aware of his existence but is now trying to force some fanfic trope on their relationship because otherwise it wouldn't fit her narrative of being the main character in a romance novel.

I enjoy that All Things Montague is being abbreviated to ATM... because that's exactly what it is to them - a cash dispenser.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Has anyone seen the latest post on walkawaycarrie? Joel reposted Tom and Gi’s baby announcement for their second child back in 2015 on Facebook. 😳
I dont see that as odd to be honest. So many people shared that video aswell as Buzz's baby announcement and the wedding speech.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.