Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you MEAN Freddos are £1 now? Back in my day they were 10p 😭
I might be over exaggerating a little with the price, I don’t actually know how much one costs but I’d still choose that over a cameo 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, doesn’t she realize that the narrative that they knew each other for 8 years and thought each other was attractive even when with other partners sounds bad?? Like you’re going to tell me you were secretly into each other when dating other people and now you FINALLY have the chance to be with each other? Give me a break. If Carrie was still with the walking jawline Ollie she would never even glance at no neck Shrek

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Finally up to date! I missed the last thread completely, keeping up with Care Bear is impossible these days.

Reactions: 3
Did some digging and found the instagram account, it's "walkawaycarrie".
I think they're reaching with someone of the things they've posted on that page though like the Hitler thing that's clearly just a joke basically saying if someone as bad as Hitler can get a girlfriend why can't I. But the photoshopping himself in to their family picture with the t-shirts he brought them is weird. You're not on the holiday why do you have one

I think they're reaching with someone of the things they've posted on that page though like the Hitler thing that's clearly just a joke basically saying if someone as bad as Hitler can get a girlfriend why can't I. But the photoshopping himself in to their family picture with the t-shirts he brought them is weird. You're not on the holiday why do you have one
Also why did he tag everyone but Scott in that post

Reactions: 6
Why does Joel follow Oliver but Oliver doesn't follow Joel? That's weird you would think even if they used to follow each other before and Oliver unfollowed him when Carrie started dating him that Joel would have unfollowed Oliver too. I certainly wouldn't want to be seeing posts from my partners ex

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"We wanted to share our journey with you as a couple", he says. Is that not what he has been doing the entire time? Were the makeout videos and airport pickup videos and 5,000 holiday posts and cryptic posts about the first date not part of sharing the journey yet? It should also really be "we wanted to share our journey as a couple with you", not "we wanted to share our journey with you as a couple", because "we" are not the couple who they are sharing their journey with. But ok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Maybe it’s a wedding planning account like some couples do (which is absolutely cringe tbh). If it is I will actually throw up, while also refreshing Tattle constantly because if it IS used for wedding planning it will provide even more entertainment!
All kinds of couple accounts are immature and cringe 🫥
Of course they want to ask for freebies from Disney and other brands (check the following list), they will for sure try to get the wedding funded, at least partially. Joel also said in his live that he wanted free trips. Ok sure… Disgusting behavior 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen the latest post on walkawaycarrie? Joel reposted Tom and Gi’s baby announcement for their second child back in 2015 on Facebook. 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I also can't quite wrap my head around the sheer delusional arrogance it takes to start an account like that. Seriously, what makes two people go "you know what the world needs? An instagram account solely dedicated to bragging about our relationship. The people need that ~positivity~". Like your (SIX MONTH) relationship is somehow this really special example that needs to be showcased. Was Joel serious when he said, in the live, that most couples don't communicate together about their day? Does he actually think him and Carrie need to provide the masses with relationship education because they're so much better than everyone else at relationships? It's just sooo soo so so patronizing and haughty. Even for Carrie.

I've never seen any influencers do this before. Even the ones that heavily rely on their relationship/fans shipping them don't dedicate whole accounts to their relationship...?

I shudder with cringe at the thought of doing something like that with my boyfriend of 4 years, and having all of my friends and family see me brag about my relationship like that. Imagine Carrie's friends who have been with their partners longer watching Carrie suddenly present herself as the posterchild for lovestories. What a way to turn yourself into a laughingstock. And what do you even post about?

Ugh and then there's the calling themselves "The Montagues" when they're not even married.

Such a shitshow. It blows my mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m so confused by the joint account, I swear Gi and Tom are a more iconic couple that people would care about seeing the ins and outs of their relationship. And guess what? They don’t have a joint account for their relationship cause it’s super weird! (Especially when they’ve been together for less then 6 months!)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s funny how those of us blocked by Carrie can still see Prattle & Pages, Edgar, the Montagues etc. She hasn’t done a very good job with the blocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe the joint account has gone live!! Aaaaaand they’re already rewriting their own history 😂 ‘6 months later’ when it was still only 5 when they got engaged, and definitely having to throw in that they’ve known each other for 8 years and ‘reconnected’ in March to desperately try and make it seem less unhinged. Also I thought Carrie slid into Joel’s DMs according to herself a while back 🤔

Anyway with Carrie saying they started talking in March it made me look back through their socials and pick out a few key things.
• Carrie got dumped in mid-January, we know this
• Joel first commented on her insta on 21st March so they must have reconnected around this time
• On 26th March Carrie posted a pic about not letting anyone ‘dull your sparkle’ clearly still devastated from her breakup and taking jabs at Oliver
• 2nd April Joel conveniently posted a video of him and his goddaughter singing a song from Heathers so he could tag Carrie
• 4th April is when Carrie posted her long Insta caption about how much she was still struggling with her breakup and the pressure of performing a character who is bullied for her appearance—this also featured in a Daily Mail article
• Less than a MONTH later is their first date and then immediately going public and saying they love each other, and the rest is history

I just feel so uncomfortable. Joel honest to God preyed on her when she was still vulnerable and reeling, it’s so deranged and unhealthy, it is NOT romantic, and now they’ve already merged into one pathetic mess?? Also who tf takes a ‘first date selfie’ 😭
Might've been mentioned already (I can’t keep up!) but 19th April JoLo was “honoured” to be invited to her book launch for With This Kiss and I can’t decide if I think that will have been the first time they saw each other in public for a few years (maybe Carrie invited a number of prospects and since he showed up they moved things along) or that they did have more friendship style relationship for all of a fortnight.

Reactions: 8
Honestly it's giving the same energy as when Christian couples get married after three months and start blogs about how to have a healthy marriage! If I am going to aspire to any relationship standard, I would look to people with 30 years under their belt, not 30 days. Thanks though, Monta-ews.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Does anyone else remember her being on one of Joel’s lives when Gemma Collins was cast in Chicago? I had never heard of him at this point and only watched it because it was mentioned on here. I thought he was probably in his 40s with kids 😂 I cannot remember at what point this year it was though 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.