Carrie Hope Fletcher #42 There’s a ring on her finger from a stage 5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he’s always had a thing for her and been lurking in the wings like a creep 😂
Yeah the “watched her countless times” comment had me wondering if he actually HAD. There’s a juicy piece of this story we are missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Joel's been quiet since the SA DMs and red flags were mentioned on Carries IG comments. Oliver stuck up for Carrie when he found out about Tattle. Aren't you going to do the same Joel?..or are you worried people will come here and see the real you through those messages?

On Facebook he gets angry at the slightest inconvenience and posts a rant. But entire threads talking about his "better half" and nothing? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Trying to fill my boyfriend in on the drama and he thinks that Joel looks like he smells weird

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Any relationship Carrie has is going to appear entirely performative because of her obsessive need for validation via social media.

i genuinely think she is putting criticism in the same ‘troll’ bix as previous relationships because she is too thick to distinguish that people are pointing out actual red flags.

i am concerned for her. Worried. I would scoop her up snd run away if I could. To just get her away from this creep.
But at the same time, she makes it so hard to actually root for her. So unlikeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Plot twist: he's actually in love with Tom and is trying to get to him through Carrie...
Oh god, I need to step outside for air. My imagination is in overdrive this evening and it's making me feel queasy!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Plot twist: he's actually in love with Tom and is trying to get to him through Carrie...
Oh god, I need to step outside for air. My imagination is in overdrive this evening and it's making me feel queasy!!!!!!
I would actually believe that more.

Reactions: 16
When I think about Joel, I instantly remember this and it gives me the ick all over again 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually can’t keep up. Leave my phone and come back to either 6 more pages or a new thread

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gi's about to fly out to trek through the Sahara for Coppafeel so we can expect Joel & Carrie to suddenly drop in on Tom for a fun family visit.

Reactions: 5
🪑

Just waiting here until the next instalment of All Things Montague

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I think about Joel, I instantly remember this and it gives me the ick all over again 🤢🤢🤢

For me it's the one where he is getting ready for Hamilton and you can see the random tufts of hair on his upper arms. 😭🤮🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.