Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neonblack

It’s official! I’ve been blocked on every single one of my accounts!
How bloody ridiculous, I never even commented! I think I must have like a comment about Joel I want to say, two or three weeks ago? I’ve followed Carrie since before 2012, I’ve written her letters(I was like 15, dont judge!) and never gotten a response, I’ve bought her terrible books, I’ve seen her several times. Even the other day I found a Snapchat story from years ago calling her my idol, not once has she ever paid any attention to my existence but I like one comment about her Shrek fiancé and I’m blocked?
Good luck Carrie, you’re going to have no genuine followers left by the end of this train wreck.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

wordzalad

VIP Member
inspired by @rosieposie87 ‘s comment about Carries next book being the Holiday rip off… I have wrote the first chapter

Bonnie Glitter was sad! It was New Years Day and her beloved Robbie Red had left her after five long years… he’d told her he didn’t want marriage but she’d thought she was the exception!! She wasn’t like those other girls… how dare he not pick her!!! And now he was swanning around with Salmonella Grapevine, some HUSSY who liked basic girl things like Harry Styles and PSLs and handbags that didn’t look like a child’s drawing. She sobbed and sobbed until she had used all of her tissues.

Sighing she turned on her phone and opened Instagram, she opened stories and took a picture of her crusty tissues.

“I love Kleenex!” She cried as she tagged the brand.

Bonnie was a poor working class woman, who’d suffered greatly as she had to go to a private school with other children rather than having one on one tuition with a risen William Shakespeare and Brian Cox so she deserved free things. Her parents only had a few hundred thousand. Not like the other girls whose parents had a million. She tagged Waitrose and then reluctantly tesco and asda as she was open to tissues bought by the peasant masses .

Suddenly as if by magic she saw a post from a girl asking for a house swap for the post holiday bit that feels like it’s 82 years long.

Usually Bonnie had a dislike towards females. Females were boring and liked pink and having their nails done. Bonnie was quirky and had rare hobbies like reading. Bonnie doubted Robbie’s hussy Salmonella Grapevine could read. She probably just read things like hello magazine and Youtuber books. Not like Bonnie who read high brow literature like Tattle and Guru Gossiper.

She shook the thoughts of Salmonella from Argos logo coloured head and dabbed more of her tears away from her rare brown eyes and turned to her platonic friend Oprah McMichelleObama. Bonnie knew nothing about Oprah except that she was a black woman. She had in fact never asked her name.

Oprah opened her lips to speak only for Bonnie to hold a hand up “One minute! Is it praise of me or exposition. Because I don’t want to hear it if it’s anything else”. Oprah shrugged and left the room. She was actually called something else but that didn’t matter. Only Bonnie mattered. Oprah disappeared into the same void as Love the transwoman from the weird book about a plane blowing up and a woman running across london like she’d escaped day release and the gay nanny from the Carrie x Pete fanfic.

“that was weird!” Exclaimed Bonnie to the void Oprah had just walked through. “Oh well, more time to finally talk about what matters. Me!” She grinned happily

the next day she remembered the post and messaged the other girl who does not get a name because no one Bonnie would not care.

It was set. Bonnie was going to swap houses with whatshername

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
This is just my opinion but who cares what her house is like or where it is? Talking in detail about her home or trying to determine the exact location (as someone was attempting to do a few days ago) really makes us look unhinged. It undermines all the valid criticisms that have been made here. When the location of her house came up back on GG, Carrie took the discussion very seriously and seemed to have a small breakdown about it. And of course she also used it as a way to paint GG in a bad light. She absolutely will do the same with tattle - anything to discredit what we talk about here. So maybe let’s not give her the opportunity?

• Heart
Reactions: 80

awkwardjellyfish

It’s been a wild ride folks but I may need to delete my account. There have been *developments* this morning.

Sorry to be Carrie-style-cryptic a la “plunged into happiness” gate. I really can’t say anything more.

(Will see if I can get away with lurking and not posting for a while but if not - cheerio team.)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Miss Weebs

Scott letting us know where he stands in all this

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

allthemyths

Quick recap of Joel's live with that poor girl who put so much effort into it:
  • He showed up late and ghosted her while she was trying to reach him; then he showed up without apologising
  • He looked like a homeless person, literally like he had just rolled out of bed
  • Constantly touching his face and wiping his nose while coughing
  • He showed absolutely no polite interest in Becca
  • Carrie was, of course, mentioned a lot
  • It is VERY likely that they are planning a Disney wedding, but he didn't want to tell
  • Then once again he left Becca sitting in the middle of one of her own answers when the doorbell rang
  • Joel has "no time" for negativity and has a hard time not judging "negative people"
  • Apparently it's unusual for people in a relationship to actually communicate with each other after a day at work? Tell me more, brother
  • His life has changed 🌠 a lot 🌠 since May 3, his first date with – who else? – Carrie
  • He called himself "big boy" again
What did I miss?

Edit: And of course, how could I forget, the world's best advice for aspiring young actors and performers: DO YOUR BEST TO BE HAPPY!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

talkinghead

Can i just say, the Oscars rant is about when several prominent black actors were boycotting the Oscars due to black people being underrepresented in the awards.
So Joel’s point is him basically going ‘Race doesn’t mean anything so there’s nothing to complain about, the award goes to the best actor’.

Basically he’s dismissing the Oscars well-documented history of racism and bigotry

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 68