• Never liked her

Votes: 132 17.3%
  • Ex friend/theatre connections

Votes: 26 3.4%
  • No idea who she is. Just here for the drama

Votes: 83 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title and the most liked comment on tattle today 😂😂: @awkwardjellyfish

Recap: more of Joel's unhinged Facebook posts have been found 🤣 seems they are well suited after all

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
For the poll there needs to be an option for “Carrie sent us here”.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Where's the option for "Known of her for years online, accidentally found thread #4 and have been GLUED TO TATTLE EVER SINCE" 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I put 'never liked her'. In truth I'd had a massive row on social media with her. But I hadn't had anything to do with her in years having blocked her EVERYWHERE so I didn't have her stupid face popping up on my feeds.

I think I found Tattle through the Tom & Giovanna thread and looked to see if there was a Carrie one and here I am. I think Tattle is the only place in which she has more followers than Tom. You finally did it Carrie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Just leaving these here because we've been getting a lot of newcomers! (welcome)

Joel's tattoo he got for Carrie while she was away at Disney (photo courtesy of @flappy_ears)

montagewwww (2).jpg

And here are the screenshots from a user to Joel when she showed concern about him supporting Ronaldo (alleged rapist) TW mentions of SA:
User @LilytheSunflower was kind enough to share the conversation with us ♥

I've just noticed some are out of order but I hope this still makes sense. Apologies, but I can't change it rn

Screenshot1_20221026-120010.jpg

Screenshot2_20221026-120013.jpg

Screenshot3_20221026-120017.jpg

Screenshot4_20221026-120022.jpg

Screenshot7_20221026-120013.jpg

I'm on my mobile atm so apologies for any formatting!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I’m gonna need to train to keep up with how fast these threads are going!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know at this point this happened like 100 threads ago, but did anyone notice that when she posted the rant about the stage 5 clinger, the number of likes for that was covered up?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.