Carrie Hope Fletcher #42 There’s a ring on her finger from a stage 5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god that's horrendous. It's like he has trapped her in that regard too. Can't dump the guy now, he got a tattoo referencing their relationship. This is getting more insane by the minute. What's next.. poke some holes on his condoms to knock her up?ĺ
He reads here... Don't give him ideas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1724332
No engagement ring...? But there does seem to be a thin gold ring when you zoom in 😶
And she looks…. sad and unhappy in this picture. Maybe being alone she’s realizing what a shitshow she’s gotten herself into with Shrek. She’ll most likely never admit that, but she’s not happy, and deep down I think she knows that but she’ll never admit it. And she’s done it too herself, she’s stuck with dough ball Shrek so congratulations Carrie, you’ve really hit the jackpot. 🙃

Reactions: 5
Just leaving here the picture of a 30 YEARS OLD 👵 who does not not share her whole life on SM according to her...🤦😂🤦
IMG_20221112_104048.jpg

Big EW to get a tattoo like that after 7 MONTHS of dating.
I think it was more like after 6 MONTHS...but who is counting?! Definitely not Creepy Joel and No Hope Fletcher 🤦😂🤦

Reactions: 6
Just leaving here the picture of a 30 YEARS OLD 👵 who does not not share her whole life on SM according to her...🤦😂🤦
View attachment 1724373

I think it was more like after 6 MONTHS...but who is counting?! Definitely not Creepy Joel and No Hope Fletcher 🤦😂🤦
I wonder if her panto contract enforces that she must do minimum one post a day about it?

Reactions: 1
and when he was younger wouldn’t his mother, as a person working in the same industry, have either had him take classes or suggested he hire a pr person to ensure he wouldn’t burn professional bridges? because it’s one thing to be a bit awkward or unaware, but this is next-next-level insane and unprofessional (esp bc it’s not 2006 when social media wasn’t really a thing like it is now/he’s not like, twelve)

i mean considering she fits her writing around all of her other projects i’m not surprised she doesn’t answer. i remember several vlogs for totally separate books where she admits she’s behind on her deadline. and since she’s one of those ~always has to be busy~ people and schedules herself for far too many things + her terrible writing as it is it’s clear she doesn’t actually dedicate any proper time to writing
And during lockdown, in the good morning/good evening videos she admitted that she didn’t reply to emails- it was her excuse as to why she didn’t take part in anything the musical theatre world did on YouTube during that time!

Reactions: 4
Do you reckon Ollie and Alessia are playing along with the bingo

P.s if they are reading it sorry for casting you in the Carrie Parody preview - wanted to make it as realistic as possible 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.