Carrie Hope Fletcher #42 There’s a ring on her finger from a stage 5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Im finally starting to catch up a new thread is made 💀

I have to say, I do think Joel is a good dancer (especially compared to I can see her thinking about the next move miss Fletcher), have thought that since people started putting the dancing videos when he got linked to Carrie back in May, but now that I know how he is (walking red flag 🚩) I hate everything he does (Insert “look at him eating his chicken, hate him” tiktok sound)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Miss Weebs - Couldn't reply on the last thread but yes!

On Corrie John was married to Fizz and that went south, if I remember correctly he also kidnapped Rosie Webster and kept her in a loft? (it's a soap opera if anyone is confused) I didn't even make the connection of Fizz and Carrie having similar hair and such but yeah Stape was a bad'un.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A month ago I had no idea Carrie even existed: randomly found her wikipedia, googled her name for her insta but I found tattle instead ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That girl who made the tiktok about Carrie being her nemesis and is now defending her just showed up on my fyp and she’s giving me weird vibes! What a twit 😂

edit:typos

Reactions: 20
Inexcusable to use Facebook like that in the year of our lord 2019.

Every time I read one of those screenshots I expect it to be from like 2010 when we were all passive aggressive little teens vague posting about people who wronged us, and didn't realize everything we post online is forever. But then I look at the dates and it's worrying recent and worryingly public.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Quick recap

The last thread began with Crabbie highlighting several 'negative' posts that simply pointed out the difference in her happiness in photos with Scott. Clearly this was an attack on her #SOPROUD hubby to be, so Mrs Hope-Fletcher-Montague decided to block genuine fans who dared like anything other than sycophantic praise. She then proceeded to challenge those stating that she shares too much on socials, by asserting that they couldn't possible tell her what she and Joel had done that day, despite posting it all on their stories anyway. 🤷🏼‍♀️ On to that evening, little miss feminista decided it would be a great idea to delete a legitimate comment from a concerned fan about Joel's stance on SA, following the exposed DMs of the last thread. This was without comment or warning. Clearly rights for women do not come above an engagement ring.

Throw in some wonderful tea by those 'in the know' about Carries breakup from her once true love Oliver and how she shared profound pictures of trees and her crying on a private Instagram account. Standout from this being the £800 camera that was a gift from Carrie, which Oliver chose to take with him despite leaving bags of all other gifts (tat) by the trash.

Fast forward a bit and we got treated to a day out with Carrie the author, who took her now true love to work with her at her publishers - probably too terrified to leave him as she hadn't bought a gift for that day.
An extra pair of hands did come in handy though, as she placed lots of her latest (6m old) book around London, for lucky people to find and hopefully burn for fuel. So thoughtful of her to think of us during a cost of living crisis.

Mr and Mrs Montague have been rather quiet since, clearly proving the meanie haters wrong in their comments on oversharing. No worries though, we meanies are also part time DIs who unearthed mountains of gold from the diseased baby Owl's (Joel obvs) Facebook account. Feast away tattlers at the ramblings of a socially inept, bigoted man-baby's inner most thoughts on his AMAZINGLY OUTSTANDING theatre company and pretty much everything else as Joel is a true genius on all matters and you must pay attention when he speaks BITCHESS!!!!!

JOEL OUT 🎙⬇

(Probably missed loads, we're going so fast these days).

Edited for so many typos.
IMG_20221109_140712.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That girl who made the tiktok about Carrie being her nemesis and is now defending her just showed up on my fyp and she’s giving me weird vibes! What a twit 😂

edit:typos
Apparently it was a joke, I don’t get it, can anyone explain? She’s also made another video telling everyone to back off and leave Carrie and Joel alone.

Reactions: 4
Just leaving these here because we've been getting a lot of newcomers! (welcome)

Joel's tattoo he got for Carrie while she was away at Disney (photo courtesy of @flappy_ears)

View attachment 1717522

And here are the screenshots from a user to Joel when she showed concern about him supporting Ronaldo (alleged rapist) TW mentions of SA:
User @LilytheSunflower was kind enough to share the conversation with us ♥

I've just noticed some are out of order but I hope this still makes sense. Apologies, but I can't change it rn

View attachment 1717559
View attachment 1717563
View attachment 1717564
View attachment 1717565

View attachment 1717570

I'm on my mobile atm so apologies for any formatting!
Be better to add these to the Wiki (along with all other receipts) and direct new members there as otherwise it just clogs up the thread.

🙏

Reactions: 17
Apparently it was a joke, I don’t get it, can anyone explain? She’s also made another video telling everyone to back off and leave Carrie and Joel alone.
She said that she only meant nemesis because people always say that's who she looked like (I don't see it) and she didn't think that nemesis meant a bad thing. Clearly they share the same IQ if nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Joel and Carrie: Desperately Seeking Validation With Social Media PDA... An Analysis

Let's begin. People who post on social media about how incredibly, impossibly, wonderful their partner is fall under the wide, fascinating umbrella of oversharing. Excessive relationship displays are used to cope with feelings of inferiority, compensate for that which is lacking and look to the world for outside validation.

We all know that Carrie has always struggled with emotional tone on the internet. We’ve seen this in the passive aggressive, ‘XXX’ era and it has now developed into recent comments made by her like “God forbid anyone dance along to the music”.

Similarly, it is clear from Joel's Facebook posts that he is also unaware of emotional tone on the internet. Long Facebook rants that meander meaninglessly is synonymous with an older user of social media that has limited understanding of the nuances of the platform.

One key reason for Carrie and Joel’s social media PDA is a shared lack of understanding for emotional tone on social media. Grandiose and nauseating displays of love and affection serve to try and boost general perception of themselves. The reverse is actually true. We are unable to look away in horror, not jealousy. The Twelve Days of Joel, the up close videos of kissing, the excessive couples holiday photos, the strong, never-ending statements of LOVE and PRIDE.

The excessive use of adjectives across all posts from the couple are also of interest. Texts that bulge with adjectives tend to weaken a piece of writing. Yet their posts positively drip with adjectives such as “incredible”, “genuine”, “luckiest”, “the best”, “kindest”, “caring”, “absolute world” and “jackpot”. The couple doth protest too much?

Both Carrie and Joel value emotional displays on social media and, in a toxic way, it seems to have become a kind of love language between them. By posting about the other, egos are stroked, validations are received through likes and comments and an impression of emotional depth is created. There is no reason your entire relationship has to play out via social media unless you’re really lacking something in yourself or in your relationship.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Can we address that some of these Facebook posts were only 3-4 years ago. Meaning that he was still in his thirties, and his frontal lobe should be fully formed? What odd behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 55
WHAT is it about this specific facial expression and why does it make me wanna turn my entire flesh vessel inside out? I physically shudder every time I see it >_<
It's horrendous! There is literally not one but about him that is remotely attractive.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.