Carrie Hope Fletcher #35 Carrot Top Fletcher and the Half-Dressed Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone that is pursuing minimalism because a ton of tit around me gives me anxiety and doesn't allow me to focus on my work and life in general, her footage makes me anxious and feel bad.

How the hell can she live like that? Edgar could get buried under some of that tit and it would take her days to find him. 😸

• Haha
Reactions: 15
these ‘dear autumn’ reels are supposed to be aesthetic and cozy aren’t they? why has she left so much clutter in this shot. honestly everywhere she goes looks cluttered, chaotic and hoarder-y 😭
A wine glass and a cup of tea? Has Carrie started day drinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Weren’t the original Dear Autumn videos or blog posts meant as letters to her and Alex Day’s future child called Autumn? If so… very odd to still be doing them.
No, her original Dear Autumn videos was when she was with Pete. It was just about her love for the season. It wasn't about writing to hypothetical future kids

Reactions: 2
these ‘dear autumn’ reels are supposed to be aesthetic and cozy aren’t they? why has she left so much clutter in this shot. honestly everywhere she goes looks cluttered, chaotic and hoarder-y 😭
bleeping hell Carrie, would it kill you to tidy a bit?

Reactions: 7
Those Letters to Autumn are so cringey and her dressing room is as messy as her house...hardly cosy!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I feel like she drinks/talks about alcohol way more these days than I ever remember. Drowning her sorrows perhaps?
And everytime she does she either sounds like a teenager bragging about being allowed a wine spritzer or like a nearly divorced aunt posting on Facebook.

Reactions: 12
i’m sorry but WHO is keeping on giving her book deals ???? i’m just baffled, her books are objectively horrendous. i read pretty much everything and i love an easier read but i couldn’t even get through With This Kiss even though i’ve struggled through her others (except in the time we lost) when i was a fan. after the first one i would almost hate-read them, just to see how bad they were. i read on the other side when i was 16 and i could tell then that the writing was terrible. the concepts are good but the writing is just drivel.

she has a lovely voice so you could arguably understand her being cast in musicals, she does have a lot of followers so i understand the gifting etc. but something i just don’t get is her book deals, and who on earth is reviewing them positively. she writes like i wrote in primary school.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she has a lovely voice so you could arguably understand her being cast in musicals, she does have a lot of followers so i understand the gifting etc. but something i just don’t get is her book deals, and who on earth is reviewing them positively. she writes like i wrote in primary school.
I've read 2 of them - the first one and the one about baking, sorry I've wiped their names from my memory. The genre is completely up my street and both were really interesting ideas, but were completely ruined by bad plotting, bad writing and 2 dimensional characters. I've refused to read anything else she's written.

Reactions: 4
And everytime she does she either sounds like a teenager bragging about being allowed a wine spritzer or like a nearly divorced aunt posting on Facebook.
Exactly what I was thinking. It's like when she got with Olli and was bragging about having "super sexy sex" behind the scenes.

Reactions: 10
Her face in the YT preview is giving The Face, though
Isn't she kind of smiling in it though? I think this is slightly different to The Face. Usually the face is just conveying confusion.

At least that's what I thought 😅

Which video was she bragging about sleeping with Oliver? Feel like I've missed something!
It was more implied like she kept saying stuff about being “friends with benefits” but with all the subtlety of a plane taking off.

A normal person would go with “We kept things casual at first but then started dating” or “It started as kind of a fling but we then decided to make it official”

Reactions: 7
Not sure how these are good adverts. The Doughnuts look really stodgy like you’d have to cut with a knife to eat
also they cost £4.50 for us normal plebs !!!!!
The only time i see them talked about is when an influencer is gifted ANOTHER free box

Reactions: 6
It was more implied like she kept saying stuff about being “friends with benefits” but with all the subtlety of a plane taking off.

A normal person would go with “We kept things casual at first but then started dating” or “It started as kind of a fling but we then decided to make it official”
She was saying tit like “It wasn’t kid friendly” or whatever during their Good Morning/Evening videos talking about behind the scenes of a Addams.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Exactly what I was thinking. It's like when she got with Olli and was bragging about having "super sexy sex" behind the scenes.
Yeah funnily enough there's no mention of all the sexy time she's having with Joel.
Maybe because he looks like Sad Sack from Raggy Dolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.