Carrie Hope Fletcher #35 Carrot Top Fletcher and the Half-Dressed Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She's so soft-spoken and almost awkward here, kind of how I'd be doing this kind of thing, and she's supposedly a professional
I love that she shoehorns in that she’s an author as if that in any way lends itself to being good onstage. No one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone catch what dates she’ll be in Disney world? Just realised I go on the 8th November so there’s a high chance I’ll be there at the same time!
With Carrie, there's a high chance you'd be there at the same time whatever date you go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Random thought but part of me wonders if hinge didn't work for her because she was catfishing with pics like this 🤔
View attachment 1645909

I know this is more recent than Hinge (since she was already dating Joel here) but it looks like half of her, like a completely different person. 🙀

Some people will do anything for some attention and praise. 🤢
Oh probably part catfish and part I bet she had an “I’m an actress have you heard of me” attitude.

My friend is on hinge and does say it’s pretty dire but still I assume Carrie is one of those people on dating sites that when you read their profile you think “Oh piss off”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh probably part catfish and part I bet she had an “I’m an actress have you heard of me” attitude.

My friend is on hinge and does say it’s pretty dire but still I assume Carrie is one of those people on dating sites that when you read their profile you think “Oh piss off”
I would love to see what her dating profile is like. She definitely used some sort of quote to show how 'deep and meaningful' she is. Probably Maya Angelou or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish she didn't have a compulsive need to put such a "this was all meant to be!" spin on everything that happens in her life. She started 2022 with a handsome prince of a boyfriend and starring in an ALW musical and is ending it with Shrek and panto...it's okay to admit to yourself you had a busted year and grieve accordingly.
A McBusted year 😏😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine being a producer for a show, thinking 'Carrie will be a good fit' and then seeing all the subtweeting/likes slating her last boss. Why would you hire someone who is a-okay with publicly slagging off the show they starred in? They wouldn't want to risk that. Yes, tit happens, but other performers from Cinderella were professional and grateful for the opportunity, then gracefully moved on to the next job. Carrie just can't let things like that go. She has to let people know how much of a victim she was.
What made her even more hypocritical is that she supposedly hated every minute of Cinderella, takes every opportunity to slate it with vague posting, yet in the panto video lists it as a recent credit.
So obviously only distances herself when it suits!

Reactions: 12

She's so soft-spoken and almost awkward here, kind of how I'd be doing this kind of thing, and she's supposedly a professional
I don’t know, this is the first video I’ve seen of her in a while where she doesn’t come across as completely unhinged, I much prefer this over her SHOUTING AT THE CAMERA 😂

• Haha
Her prattle and page’s account has very swiftly become her little self indulgent spot for these weird ‘I think i’m so deep and interesting’ reels. Her voice is so grating and forced. Why is she making reels about her cat on that account now too? He’s really just a normal cat. I don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her prattle and page’s account has very swiftly become her little self indulgent spot for these weird ‘I think i’m so deep and interesting’ reels. Her voice is so grating and forced. Why is she making reels about her cat on that account now too? He’s really just a normal cat. I don’t get it.
Agreed. And she’s used it to reference her break up yet again. So weird.

Reactions: 7
I mean, prattle is right there in the title ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't understand the one about taking public transport... 🤨 Millions of people do it every day, in fact Carrie has always done it since Les Miz

Just seemed really pointless

Reactions: 3
I’d bet her kid would be called Autumn after her self indulgent videos so she could be like SEE! I’ve been writing to them all this time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't understand the one about taking public transport... 🤨 Millions of people do it every day, in fact Carrie has always done it since Les Miz

Just seemed really pointless
Let's face it, she's not interesting and has nothing to talk about. So she takes a mundane subject (public transport), stick a brooding asmr voice over the top, and you've got something that someone could accidentally mistake for being insightful and deep.

• Haha
I'd take public transport over fake tears for being at Disney for the billionths any day if I had to pick. 😹😹😹 Ofc Edgar footage would be my final choice if allowed, even better if Carrie or her voice are not involved.

Reactions: 2
I’d bet her kid would be called Autumn after her self indulgent videos so she could be like SEE! I’ve been writing to them all this time
Weren’t the original Dear Autumn videos or blog posts meant as letters to her and Alex Day’s future child called Autumn? If so… very odd to still be doing them.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I would love to see what her dating profile is like. She definitely used some sort of quote to show how 'deep and meaningful' she is. Probably Maya Angelou or something.
I would bet it’s “tho she be little she be fierce” or something a 18 year old puts as a insta caption after a break up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So that’s how many Instagram accounts she’s posting on? Four, including her private one?
Interesting that she’s supposedly the happiest and most fulfilled she’s ever been yet I’ve never seen her post this much and this often.
And from personal experience, when I was actually at my most happy and fulfilled I barely had time to use the internet! And right now I’m in a weird season of life and am pretty glued to my phone these days. So something isn’t adding up here haha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.