Carrie Hope Fletcher #35 Carrot Top Fletcher and the Half-Dressed Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of him. And presumably this is him making an effort for Hope Fletcher’s press night.
Did he only just get out of bed?

Also, I don't follow her Prattle page but I just checked the most recent video - who gives a duck about her using the tube/public transport? "I often wonder how many times I've used it" - wow, maybe find something interesting or a hobby then. Thought that page was meant to be about books too.

Reactions: 15
I wish she didn't have a compulsive need to put such a "this was all meant to be!" spin on everything that happens in her life. She started 2022 with a handsome prince of a boyfriend and starring in an ALW musical and is ending it with Shrek and panto...it's okay to admit to yourself you had a busted year and grieve accordingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I haven't bothered to catch up with Carrie's page for a while...she annoyed me so much...
But I forgot I still followed her Prattle and Pages insta, why is she sharing her tit Dear Autumn stuff there??
I thought it was book page?...for book reviews...wait, that would require her to actually read and think critically about something 🙄

Reactions: 9
I haven't bothered to catch up with Carrie's page for a while...she annoyed me so much...
But I forgot I still followed her Prattle and Pages insta, why is she sharing her tit Dear Autumn stuff there??
I thought it was book page?...for book reviews...wait, that would require her to actually read and think critically about something 🙄
Probably because she thinks it's intellectual and artsy when it's actually pretentious waffling

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will never get over Joel casting himself as Shrek almost immediately after we said they looked alike. Pure gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nope, she just posted on Instagram wishing him luck.
Tbf it's a 7hr round trip for Joel to drive (according to Carrie) so will let her off 😉
I’m telling you as an absolute fact that you can get from London Euston to Crewe in 1h40m on the train, having done that journey many times.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She started 2022 with a handsome prince of a boyfriend and starring in an ALW musical and is ending it with Shrek and panto...
😂😂😂 I'm laughing so much in the station that people are looking at me. 🫢

The more photos I see of him, the more hideous he gets. He could easily pass for a 50 year old, I've never seen an older looking 35 year old. 😿

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she didn't have a compulsive need to put such a "this was all meant to be!" spin on everything that happens in her life.
This annoys me about people in general! People will almost excuse something horrible they went through because something good came after, like 'I had to go through that terrible relationship/job/trauma to get here'. No you shouldn't have had to! I get it's almost a coping mechanism for some people, but I wish more people would feel okay 1) taking ownership of things they've accomplished and 2) acknowledging some things that happened were just not okay and they worked hard to move past them. Otherwise when you're always just "it was meant to be!" what does that even mean? You were privileged enough that the cards all magically fell in place? Screw people who just happen to get the really tit hands?

Im so disappointed that shes singing in this play, i wanted to see her just act!
I really don't know much about the play and backstory and if there would normally be music, but tbh people would probably revolt if they went to see a theatrical show with CHF and she didn't sing.

Reactions: 3
#soproud that Joel, a professionally trained and highly experienced musical theatre actor, is playing the lead in a local amdram production, taking the opportunity away from a talented amateur performer.

so proud 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Random thought but part of me wonders if hinge didn't work for her because she was catfishing with pics like this 🤔
IMG-20221012-WA0025~2.jpg

I know this is more recent than Hinge (since she was already dating Joel here) but it looks like half of her, like a completely different person. 🙀

#soproud that Joel, a professionally trained and highly experienced musical theatre actor, is playing the lead in a local amdram production, taking the opportunity away from a talented amateur performer.

so proud 🙄
Some people will do anything for some attention and praise. 🤢

Reactions: 8
About having public social media accounts, I work in tech so nothing to do with musical theater or entertainment. But I was openly told by my colleagues in my current job that took part in my interview that they checked for my social media accounts and their decision to hire me would have been influenced by what they saw.
Imagine being a producer for a show, thinking 'Carrie will be a good fit' and then seeing all the subtweeting/likes slating her last boss. Why would you hire someone who is a-okay with publicly slagging off the show they starred in? They wouldn't want to risk that. Yes, tit happens, but other performers from Cinderella were professional and grateful for the opportunity, then gracefully moved on to the next job. Carrie just can't let things like that go. She has to let people know how much of a victim she was.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone catch what dates she’ll be in Disney world? Just realised I go on the 8th November so there’s a high chance I’ll be there at the same time!

Imagine being a producer for a show, thinking 'Carrie will be a good fit' and then seeing all the subtweeting/likes slating her last boss.
Yes, this is red flag for any job. You dissing on your old job/boss/colleagues and acting like a victim will never get you any jobs. But she somehow seems to get away with murder. It's disgusting really.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.