Carrie Hope Fletcher #33 Learn Me Me Me Me Me Me Me meeeeee warm ups with Scamarella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think Joel gives off gay vibes
Like we've all said before - I don't assume anyone's sexuality. Joel hasn't said he's gay or bi, he's dating a woman. Speculation is harmful to the lgbt community and assuming men are gay based on stereotypes is limiting the ways in which any men can express themselves/exist

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Carrie is probably panicking because the young Matilda performers will overtake her in a few years

Reactions: 2
Anyone watch 90 Day Fiancé UK? Joel reminds me of Shaun, constantly needing reassuring that someone loves him

Reactions: 2
It looks like a whole group of the Cinderella cast went to see Lauren in Matilda yesterday, which did not include Carrie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Queer people don't have a uniform look, uniform behaviour or uniform interests. You're exposing yourselves as reliant on tired and inaccurate stereotypes when you say "x gives me gay vibes" and it comes across like you're trying to catch people out for not conforming to your narrow idea of sexuality and gender. I'm sick of this constantly coming up just because these men work in musical theatre. Even if they are gay or bi, what's your point?

Reactions: 58
I have to admit, before Carrie and Joel confirmed that they were dating, I too thought that he seemed gay, as he is quite camp. But he is going out with Carrie, which means he isn’t gay. So idk why we’re still talking about it. Of course he could be bi or otherwise queer, but I don’t know and I don’t care either. He’s a creep anyway.

Reactions: 8
Why is Carrie posting that video of her singing in school as if it’s the first time she’s shared it. Girl must be really running low on content with her career tanking this badly.

Reactions: 10
Carrie posting a video of her singing, you guessed it, On My Own! But this time it’s from school. So she’s been barking on about the same role for 10+ years. She’s such a one-hit-wonder that she has nothing else to offer. She peaked at 20 and she’s starting to notice it.

Reactions: 27
Carrie posting a video of her singing, you guessed it, On My Own! But this time it’s from school. So she’s been barking on about the same role for 10+ years. She’s such a one-hit-wonder that she has nothing else to offer. She peaked at 20 and she’s starting to notice it.
I get Les Mis is her comfort show, but Christ, move on!!

I remember one video from a few years ago (iirc it was the one where she was organizing her desk) someone said they loved that she’d been repeating roles/shows since high school. I said it was lack of range. You can imagine the tit storm that caused in the comment section.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New video from Mickey Jo about a Broadway showing of Sweeney Todd. How much will Carrie bang on about it making a transfer over her so she could play Mrs Lovett.

Reactions: 3
I get Les Mis is her comfort show, but Christ, move on!!

I remember one video from a few years ago (iirc it was the one where she was organizing her desk) someone said they loved that she’d been repeating roles/shows since high school. I said it was lack of range. You can imagine the tit storm that caused in the comment section.
Well she ain't called Carousel Carrie for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Carrie Hope Fletcher #34 Carousel Carrie and the downward spiral

Lol must be awkward to see your career coming to an end while your old coworkers are moving up

Reactions: 50
Carrie Hope Fletcher #34 Carousel Carrie and the downward spiral

Lol must be awkward to see your career coming to an end while your old coworkers are moving up
Yep. Honestly if she would take time and actually work on her voice and acting I think she might actually get a role and do well in it, I do think she has potential but we all know it’s Crabbie we’re talking about and that’s never going too happen. I think she’ll try and get pregnant and go down the route of being a mum influencer, so she can say well I became a mum, my career didn’t come to an end I chose to be a mum! We all know the truth, Crabbie.🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.