Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

salatblader

VIP Member
Anyone think Joel gives off gay vibes
Like we've all said before - I don't assume anyone's sexuality. Joel hasn't said he's gay or bi, he's dating a woman. Speculation is harmful to the lgbt community and assuming men are gay based on stereotypes is limiting the ways in which any men can express themselves/exist

• Heart
Reactions: 93

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220924-153035.png

This is so cringe, it's like something from a bad fanfic not 2 adults in a supposedly serious relationship

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

figgypud

Chatty Member
Queer people don't have a uniform look, uniform behaviour or uniform interests. You're exposing yourselves as reliant on tired and inaccurate stereotypes when you say "x gives me gay vibes" and it comes across like you're trying to catch people out for not conforming to your narrow idea of sexuality and gender. I'm sick of this constantly coming up just because these men work in musical theatre. Even if they are gay or bi, what's your point?

Reactions: 58

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
Ah yes Carrie your “tough year” which includes getting dumped and your show closing. But you fail to mention all your other jobs and the fact you’ve been on two big holidays this year already. When other peoples “tough year” include worrying about paying for their increasing energy bills, paying rent, keeping warm this winter, and feeding their kids. I don’t need to hear from little miss two properties on how hard her life is, thanks.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Her initial post about the breakup made me so sad for her. If she'd dealt with the rest of it privately, internally, and then successfully soft launched Joel we'd still be on thread 15 imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Alice_Taylorx

This new IG post reminds me of this other one she made while she was with Oliver. And I can’t find it, but she also made another post like this when she was with Pete about seeing a video of herself and crying because she ‘looked so happy.’

She’s always doing this and even though she did a disclaimer that she knows it’s ‘smug and self satisfied’ I’m gonna moan anyway haha. I don’t think I have ever in my life looked at a picture or video of myself and been moved to tears or intense joy? Unless there was a specific person or place it reminded me of, but my own literal face? She really is a raging narcissist and I don’t throw that word around lightly.
Yes, this!! She makes posts like this every time she’s in a groove with a partner, about how she finally “looks so happy” when really it’s because she’s secure with a man. She really hasn’t grown as a person at all.

I even predicted she’d make this post back in May!!

18B8CB92-3740-4B8B-8994-E3A9D5E1CFB5.jpeg
21702DA1-F66F-4C5E-9CCC-1EB51330B840.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Alice_Taylorx

I haven't watched the full video yet but the way she talks about her breakup and says she had to go back to work "not even two weeks later!" I, as well as millions of others, would probably love to have two weeks off after a breakup...I had to go to work the same afternoon as my 5 year breakup earlier this year. Lord have mercy she doesn't live in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Imagine if this thread was like 3 real accounts and everyone else was just Carrie and Scott starting shit under different usernames.

The real Carrie was the Carrie inside all of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
Sorry but when I’m on a day out with my partner the last thing on my mind is to make a reel about it, these two have such sad lives. It’s all performative for social media

Reactions: 50

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #34 Carousel Carrie and the downward spiral

Lol must be awkward to see your career coming to an end while your old coworkers are moving up

Reactions: 50

DaisySims89

VIP Member
I have so much to say about this Q&A 🤣

Screenshot_20220917-105642.png

She is only saying Jamie because she fancies him

Screenshot_20220917-105604.png

She really wants to forget about Cinderella doesn't she...
Also I doubt ALW will ever want her

Screenshot_20220917-110405.png

Give me an actual break Carrie.
She's all over the place and she's gone into great unnecessary detail. someone in a happy relationship should not be thinking like this

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44