Carrie Hope Fletcher #33 Learn Me Me Me Me Me Me Me meeeeee warm ups with Scamarella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel reposted a post from Hamilton about how Hamilton is cancelling the show on the day the Queen's funeral is taking place. I'm not from the UK, but I don't see how not doing the show counts as showing respect for the Queen. I know football is also cancelled out of respect... just as confused about that

Reactions: 11
Joel reposted a post from Hamilton about how Hamilton is cancelling the show on the day the Queen's funeral is taking place. I'm not from the UK, but I don't see how not doing the show counts as showing respect for the Queen. I know football is also cancelled out of respect... just as confused about that
Victoria Palace is really near everything. The whole place will be heaving on monday

Reactions: 14
it’s not the fact that it’s a show with a monarch in, it’s just because the day of the queens funeral has been declared a bank holiday and the majority of businesses are closing for the day. plus central london is going to be jammed packed that day anyway so it does make sense!

Reactions: 24
I've also read (though not sure how accurate) that footie was cancelled cos they need the extra police and stuff

And I guess if the theatre is close by, it'll be a huge crowd management issue and you don't really want to add to that lol

Reactions: 2
Football is cancelled in part because police needed are being redeployed for the funeral/processions/maintaining order around palaces etc

Reactions: 8
London truly is going to be heaving. Accroding to some tabloids, hotel prices are up 300% on this time last year. It's the tourists who had already booked, the well wishes, the foreign press. I've managed to get a room for £80 but it was £45 last time I stayed. The tube is going to be ghastly.

Reactions: 5
Recap

Carrie held 1-2-1 "acting through song" sessions and a workshop for "On My Own" - Épinone's famous song from Les Mis. She opened it up for 100 people and charged £25 per slot, meaning she would have made £2,500.
...so many things wrong with this...
1. She is not qualified to teach
2. She charged a ridiculous amount for what essentially is a glorified meet & greet
3. She asked her followers what they would want from a session instead of doing the work herself.
4. Didn't think about safeguarding, DBS checks etc.
5. Some footage of Carrie singing On My Own was reposted to Instagram and it was mediocre to say the least.

Carrie & Joel went to a McFly gig. Joel under-dressed for the occasion and turned up in a hoodie and shorts. He also seems desperate for attention from Tom and other band members.

As we've reached September, Carrie has made autumn and trying to dress like she's an extra from Hocus Pocus part of her personality.

Joel filmed Carrie's reaction to his surprise trip for her 30th birthday...whilst she was on the Tube..and her birthday isn't until next month

Sadly Queen Elizabeth II passed away and Joel decided to make a very odd Instagram post, saying he had "mixed feelings" and that it would be hard for him to perform as a monarch that night. He was essentially ripped to shreds for making a significant death all about himself. Clearly taking lessons in narcissism from Carrie #soproud

Joel has been announced as Shrek in a new am dram production...? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I work in a theatre and we are closing that day - it’s not just the theatre where Hamilton is.

Reactions: 6
I’m on the west coast of the scottish highlands and even some places here are closed, it’s part
of ‘nationwide mourning’☺

Reactions: 2
Yes or even three options since insta lets you do that now… “yes”, “not yet” and “no but my kid(s) have” or something! For someone who made a career out of SM she really is clueless.

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220913_202344.jpg

This made me think of Carrie. I wish instead of gifting her things, brands would wait to see how many of her followers actually buy the things she advertises on her Instagram/YouTube.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.