Carrie Hope Fletcher #33 Learn Me Me Me Me Me Me Me meeeeee warm ups with Scamarella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1607649

hated this pose in the “quirky” Cinderella jump, hate this pose now. She truly makes a thing her whole personality until the next obesession.
she literally looks like a clown here

that foundation in the image posted above looks SO much better on her, she must be wearing one usually that’s a couple of shades too light, with the right shade of foundation the ginger doesn’t look so… orange

Reactions: 8
How can someone look like that and then choose to dress like…whatever this is??? It’s not even quirky, she looks like the girl in high school who never washes.
View attachment 1607597
She's worn some bad outfits but this is abysmal. The style makes her look twice as wide as she really is and really really short. She should really spend a few minutes watching a few videos rather than browsing aimlessly and fighting with people via DMs.

With her body shape, wearing clothes that hit at the hips is how you make yourself look huge. They're so unflattering. Just like that dress length is so granny style and makes the legs look really really short. She wears such dark tights (they nearly look like leggings) that are full coverage that could easily wear a dress above the knee. And drop the crazy cat lady jumper.

She should keep that sweater for wearing at home. Or if she really insists on wearing it, at least pair it with some high waist black trousers/jeans and a white t-shirt (or even black) tucked in and keep it open, so you could actually see the nice hourglass body shape underneath.

Reactions: 7
At this point I think she’s trying to be “wacky” but she just looks awful… like she’s aiming for Phoebe Buffay but she can’t pull it off

Completely irrelevant but I was at Instagram and a pic of Oliver came up.. Dude hasn't paid rent in years. Went from one girl's house to the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do sometimes feel like the hate directed at what Carrie wears is a bit much, not everyone wants to dress the same or in boring, neutral colours. I'm one of them :LOL: I also want her cat cardie

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t really have an opinion about what she wears but I do agree with the Tattler who referred to her as wannabe Helena Bonham-Carter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do sometimes feel like the hate directed at what Carrie wears is a bit much, not everyone wants to dress the same or in boring, neutral colours. I'm one of them :LOL: I also want her cat cardie
There’s nothing wrong with wearing bright colours, my own wardrobe is full of colourful clothes- we just want her to wear stuff that flatters her. Obviously at the end of the day she can wear whatever she wants, but she used to wear clothes that were really flattering eg. Dresses that showed off her small waist and skimmed her hips, a-Line skirts etc. Nowadays she wears really baggy clothes that make her look bigger than she is.
So she’s gained weight since her late teens, early twenties, maybe she’s a little over weight (I’m not judging, Carrie is a similar height and weight to myself and I’m overweight according to bmi despite being the healthiest I’ve ever been). I used to love her quirky dresses like the Wonder Woman dress and the doctor who one.
ive attached pics of some of my favourite looks of hers- when I was trying to find the pictures I cam across a lot from her Joanie collection and my goodness all of those outfits she helped design were horrible! The only one I kind of liked was the velvet jumpsuit!
Edit- I included the doctor who one because I think she looks really cute in that pic x

Update

After writing last comment I realised we are ready for a new thread.
Continue here-

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.