Carrie Hope Fletcher #33 Learn Me Me Me Me Me Me Me meeeeee warm ups with Scamarella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Carrie’s post about Lauren in Matilda. I mean great for celebrating your friend but what’s with all the photos of Carrie in Cinderella? Just looks like another excuse for Carrie to post photos of herself. What is wrong with her??? 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Why did Carrie repost that ridiculous voice note she sent to Scott & posted ages ago about how she thought she ate icing from a gingerbread cookie, but it turned out it was cat litter... It was OTT at the time, but why on earth would you repost it a year later?? Can she please clean up her Insta and make it professional? Not even your friends on your finsta want this story reposted, trust me

Reactions: 19
OMG Carrie’s post about Lauren in Matilda. I mean great for celebrating your friend but what’s with all the photos of Carrie in Cinderella? Just looks like another excuse for Carrie to post photos of herself. What is wrong with her??? 🤦‍♀️
The post and a photo would have been fine, but it's like she's trying too hard to remind people she was in a West End show and/or is friends with Lauren 🙄

Reactions: 5
You just know she’s secretly seething that an ‘underling’ has zoomed past her and snagged one of her dream roles...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
You just know she’s secretly seething that an ‘underling’ has zoomed past her and snagged one of her dream roles...
Wow, that's got to hurt! Her understudy is in the West End, in a role she has wanted for ages now, while she's preparing for an off-west-end show in Kingston and a panto gig...

Reactions: 31
can she post about a colleague without making it about her! She’s got to be fuming

Reactions: 19
Definitely, which is why she has totally over-compensated with her post
I think she's also overdoing it cause we've commented on here how she very seldomly shows support to her female friends and co-stars. She's made like 3 stories about Lauren being Miss Honey + the post on her feed.

Reactions: 7
I think she's also overdoing it cause we've commented on here how she very seldomly shows support to her female friends and co-stars. She's made like 3 stories about Lauren being Miss Honey + the post on her feed.
does it really count though when it’s clearly being said through gritted teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220914-140214.png

This popped up on my Instagram, Carrie definitely falls into the "new actor" category even though she has been in the industry for years

Reactions: 14
I can imagine Carrie reading on here thinking ‘ffs so when I don’t congratulate friends it’s a problem and when I do it’s still a problem’!?!

But she really is massively overdoing it haha. I just clicked on her story and she’s posted about it again! I’ve never seen her behave like this with anything any of her friends or family members have achieved. It absolutely does smack of overcompensation. Lauren is currently living her dream and it’s probably making her feel very uncomfortable. So she’s being way too cheery and enthusiastic as a way to work through the icky feelings. Plus the way she kept banging on about how utterly fantastic she thinks the show is also feels like she’s sucking up to higher ups to hopefully cast her next haha.

I do sort of feel for her, it’s never a nice feeling when your friends and peers are surpassing you. Carrie does have a tendency to pull out big roles unexpectedly so I won’t write her off yet. But it kinda does seem like she’s circling the drain a bit compared to the past. And she’s in an awkward place right now where she’s ageing out of the young woman roles (her own fault imo if she took better care of herself she could easily still have a playing age of early to mid twenties). And is still a little bit too young for the mum roles.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.